Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- butchjr - 2011-04-23

I love this skin, but I've got two requests.

1. The feature that the skin Night has: choose what smart playlist to be the real Movie-playlist. This lets me choose custom sub menus for movies in a nice way. And also let me keep the New added-script shit, and random music crap that I love to hate. (This is not the case when I add custom menu items)

2. Instead of having one backdrop when playing music. Let me choose to have random fanart when playing music. So that all my music fanart work as a slide show. (This will make my tv happier, as I don't need to have a Bruce Dickinson burn-in, or a Jon Bon Jovi one).

Other than this, I love this skin. Smile

- Mindzai - 2011-04-24

Is there any possibility of incorporating igotdvd's tv guide into Nox at all? This would really make my xbmc experience perfect!

- Galacticus - 2011-04-24

I'm a bit confused on how to install this skin (sorry, XBMC noob!).

Do I HAVE to run a nightly build to install Nox?

- ralob - 2011-04-24

Galacticus Wrote:I'm a bit confused on how to install this skin (sorry, XBMC noob!).

Do I HAVE to run a nightly build to install Nox?

No, the front page clearly has two links. The nightly build is for the pre-eden github repo of this skin.

Aeon-Nox 1.0 is in the official Dharma repo. Or you can get the svn version of the skin from the google-code page.

- BigNoid - 2011-04-24

butchjr Wrote:I love this skin, but I've got two requests.

1. The feature that the skin Night has: choose what smart playlist to be the real Movie-playlist. This lets me choose custom sub menus for movies in a nice way. And also let me keep the New added-script shit, and random music crap that I love to hate. (This is not the case when I add custom menu items)

2. Instead of having one backdrop when playing music. Let me choose to have random fanart when playing music. So that all my music fanart work as a slide show. (This will make my tv happier, as I don't need to have a Bruce Dickinson burn-in, or a Jon Bon Jovi one).

Other than this, I love this skin. Smile
I think the fanart slideshow is a good idea. I will add that. Don't know if it will make it in the dharma version though.
I will have to check out what Night does exactly and if it's good to implement. This won't make in in the dharma release if it gets added.
Mindzai Wrote:Is there any possibility of incorporating igotdvd's tv guide into Nox at all? This would really make my xbmc experience perfect!
In the submenu of TV shows there is already an item called schedule. It's not exactly the same as igotdvds tv guide, but it shows you the info.

- tocinillo - 2011-04-24

Hi Big_Noid!

Its possible to add support for place favourites in programs submenu?

Thanks in advance!

- BigNoid - 2011-04-24

tocinillo Wrote:Hi Big_Noid!

Its possible to add support for place favourites in programs submenu?

Thanks in advance!

I can add that, but it won't be available for dharma release, only eden-pre.

- Victim - 2011-04-24

Pre-Eden = Nightly Build. Right?

- BigNoid - 2011-04-24

Victim Wrote:Pre-Eden = Nightly Build. Right?

Yeah that's right.

- voochi - 2011-04-24

Hi,
Would it be possible to include vertical scrolling for the wall view instead of horizontal (ie an option to choose)?

Also would it be possible to reduce the amount of zoom when an icon is in focus on the wall view? At the moment it is 160 but I think about 120-130 is enough.

Thanks for the skin

- kendo - 2011-04-24

i got problem with the skin. I download trailers for some movies, not all movies, but i do know why xbmc can play trailers of the movie which the local trailer is not exist. I mean which film i download trailer, it just can play when in Movie Information section, the movie i do not download trailer, it can be play from "Press Up to play trailer" and in Movie Information Section. Now i would like to stop downloading trailer from internet, xbmc can only play trailers of movie which i downloaded. Anyone can help me please, thank you in advances.

- Whizz - 2011-04-24

Big_Noid Wrote:That's strange. Shrek2 shows up in the studios list under Dreamworks SKG, and it shows a studio label. If it doesn't show a label, I bet the label in the videodatabase is just a bit different. What scraper did you use?

It shows up under Dreamworks SKG, but doesn't show a studio label there either. Same goes for every movie with more than one Studio. I've checked all the titles in the Studio list and added my own Studio labels. There was one movie whose studio icon wasn't added, and it showed up when I added it. The movies with more than one studio STILL refused to show the studio label. However, when I create an NFO file and kick out all but one sutdio, it will display the label. Odd, huh?

- BigNoid - 2011-04-24

voochi Wrote:Hi,
Would it be possible to include vertical scrolling for the wall view instead of horizontal (ie an option to choose)?

Also would it be possible to reduce the amount of zoom when an icon is in focus on the wall view? At the moment it is 160 but I think about 120-130 is enough.

Thanks for the skin
I will put that on my to do list. Don't know about the zoom though, I kinda like it this way.
kendo Wrote:i got problem with the skin. I download trailers for some movies, not all movies, but i do know why xbmc can play trailers of the movie which the local trailer is not exist. I mean which film i download trailer, it just can play when in Movie Information section, the movie i do not download trailer, it can be play from "Press Up to play trailer" and in Movie Information Section. Now i would like to stop downloading trailer from internet, xbmc can only play trailers of movie which i downloaded. Anyone can help me please, thank you in advances.
Not really a skin issue, but disabling fetching of trailer urls in your scraper will do the trick.
Whizz Wrote:It shows up under Dreamworks SKG, but doesn't show a studio label there either. Same goes for every movie with more than one Studio. I've checked all the titles in the Studio list and added my own Studio labels. There was one movie whose studio icon wasn't added, and it showed up when I added it. The movies with more than one studio STILL refused to show the studio label. However, when I create an NFO file and kick out all but one sutdio, it will display the label. Odd, huh?
Actually,that makes perfect sense. Check this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82987

- Whizz - 2011-04-24

Big_Noid Wrote:I will put that on my to do list. Don't know about the
Actually,that makes perfect sense. Check this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82987

Thanks Noid! I figured it was something like that. I use the MovieDb scraper though (forgot to mention that), can I fix that one as well?

- skiller2k1 - 2011-04-25

@Big_Noid: Thanks for the commit
  • Added option for animated weather icon on home page
It works as expected Smile

Regards
skiller2k1