Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- coendeurloo - 2011-01-30

Awesome skin! I can't find the music 'wall' view though, I can only choose between showcase and list...I must be missing something Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-01-31

coendeurloo Wrote:Awesome skin! I can't find the music 'wall' view though, I can only choose between showcase and list...I must be missing something Smile

It is only available in Library view. I will fix that in next release.

- User 34959 - 2011-01-31

Are refresh/get thumb/get fanart supposed to work in artist info view at the moment? They don't do anything, or actually it feels like it's doing something but the windows aren't showing up..

My wishlist:

- In wall view pressing down would move from bottom of the column to the top item in the next column, in other words one could browse through the library simply by clicking down
- Cleaner video OSD, it feels crowded at the moment. Studio logo, parental rating, first aired and episode rating belong to the library view in my opinion
- Thumbnail view (like in Confluence) in files view for Videodevil (Big Grin)
- Universal clock

Other than that, one of the top 2 skins available at the moment.

- BigNoid - 2011-01-31

dascmo Wrote:@big_noid

Thanks for the info. I'm patiently awaiting the next release. I'll continue to post bugs if and when I find them. I wish I had some coding experience to help you out but I tend to work by trial and error which can be rather frustrating as I'm sure you know. Thank's again for your time and work.

Keep the bug reports coming, it's much appreciated!

toiva Wrote:Are refresh/get thumb/get fanart supposed to work in artist info view at the moment? They don't do anything, or actually it feels like it's doing something but the windows aren't showing up..

You found a bug. Will fix that in next release

toiva Wrote:My wishlist:

- In wall view pressing down would move from bottom of the column to the top item in the next column, in other words one could browse through the library simply by clicking down
- Cleaner video OSD, it feels crowded at the moment. Studio logo, parental rating, first aired and episode rating belong to the library view in my opinion
- Thumbnail view (like in Confluence) in files view for Videodevil (Big Grin)
- Universal clock

Other than that, one of the top 2 skins available at the moment.

Universal clock will be in next update.
In my opinion the fullscreen info osd should be packed with info, the pause and search osd should be clean.
The Wall view is now horizontal, I will check how hard it is to make vertical navigation optional. I don't know Videodevil, but I can include the wall view in the videofiles window.

- User 34959 - 2011-01-31

Big_Noid Wrote:The Wall view is now horizontal, I will check how hard it is to make vertical navigation optional.

In that case i'm an idiot, i thought it was vertical Laugh Horizontal is much better. By all means please concentrate on more important things

- RazorFR - 2011-01-31

Just wanted to thank you. I do not see any bug left in Aeon Nox and it is fast as lightning.

No offense, the episode views are a bit behind the rest of the skin design. List is the nicest but lacks some info. Same goes for music albums. Anyway it seems you are on it Big Grin

I am no expert but right now it feels a bit unbalanced between the 2 panels. Maybe something with flags standing less out, and more balanced like the 2 weather panel would feel slicker. No real clue, you are the master!

Thanks again

Feature Request: Weather Forecast - dascmo - 2011-02-01

[Feature Request]: Weather button to popup forecast on Home Window when highlighted.

Just a feature I'd like to see in the future, not necessary I just think it would be convenient. Obviously at your discretion, just thought I'd throw it out there.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-01

RazorFR Wrote:Just wanted to thank you. I do not see any bug left in Aeon Nox and it is fast as lightning.

No offense, the episode views are a bit behind the rest of the skin design. List is the nicest but lacks some info. Same goes for music albums. Anyway it seems you are on it Big Grin

I am no expert but right now it feels a bit unbalanced between the 2 panels. Maybe something with flags standing less out, and more balanced like the 2 weather panel would feel slicker. No real clue, you are the master!

Thanks again

Yeah I am not completely happy with the second panel. Will probably tweak that some more. I also put in Low List view for episodes and movies, so you do have some more options now for episode view.

dascmo Wrote:[Feature Request]: Weather button to popup forecast on Home Window when highlighted.

I always hated the slow popup animation and the slow loading of data of the weather widget in Aeon when scrolling through Home menu, so that is why it's not in the Home window. If you have to press a button to see the popup I don't see any real advantage to what you have now.

New version is out - BigNoid - 2011-02-01

New version is out. Thanks again for all comments and bug reports, it really helps me a lot.

Changelog:
- Skinned SmartPlaylistEditor.xml and SmartPlaylistRule.xml
- changed background of network setup
- changed position of pop-up dialog when lower menu is active.
- Added playlist option to Now Playing Home
- Added option for 10 tracks in home playlist.
- Changed Now Playing Home Position
- Recently Added Widget still visible when music is playing.
- fixed lyrics button navigation
- Removed CU lyrics xml's
- Added new viewtype Info list for episodes
- Added option to enable/disable timepanel in all views.
- Added warning before shutdown from main menu.
- Added Low List view (only movies and episodes for now)
- fixed position of focused label in DialogSelect.xml
- fixed Get thumb and get fanart buttons in Album and Song Info

- balast - 2011-02-01

I have check new version of Aeon and in music album info I get thumb works brilliant now but button for fanart is still grayed out.. pity Sad

any chance to get this sorted Big Noid, please?

- gf_4 - 2011-02-01

Awesome skin!!!!! But I have a request :-) Is it possible to have a view for Movies and TV Shows like in Confluence the "Media Info" View? Year, Genre and Logos wouldn't be highly needed. Just a litte more place for the plot. That would be great - This is the only feature for me staying at confluence. Thank you in advance.

- dascmo - 2011-02-01

Big_Noid Wrote:I always hated the slow popup animation and the slow loading of data of the weather widget in Aeon when scrolling through Home menu, so that is why it's not in the Home window. If you have to press a button to see the popup I don't see any real advantage to what you have now.

I can understand that, although it might be nice to have it as an option that could be turned on or off but this is your skin maybe it will come out in a mod at some point.

Big_Noid Wrote:New version is out. Thanks again for all comments and bug reports, it really helps me a lot.

Man you work fast....I like the new info list view Smile. Also, thanks for the recently added widget mods as well as the next track info. You continue to make me a very happy user. Now if I could just afford an HDTV I would be in heaven.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-01

balast Wrote:I have check new version of Aeon and in music album info I get thumb works brilliant now but button for fanart is still grayed out.. pity Sad

any chance to get this sorted Big Noid, please?

This also doesn't work in Confluence, so I think it is not possible to have fanart on an album level.

- Death-Axe - 2011-02-02

Hi, I am wanting to add a couple of views and would like to extract the xbt so I can add textures from another skin to use the views.

Googling around and looking around at other people asking the same question; it seems no one can give a straight answer.

Help?

On a side note, it would be better if views where modular like plugins so you could just add hem easily if you don't like the provided views.

(I want to add the right list view and low list from customizable confluence. Don't like the other right list view the guy a few posts back added)

- dascmo - 2011-02-02

@ Death-Axe

This was answered a few pages back. You can check out the source files from here

Code:
svn checkout http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/