Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- wcankan - 2011-05-12

Hi,

I started to use Aeon NOX a few weeks ago and i love it! Just one thing i cant seem to find during settings. The ability to "watch overlay" for movies. Ive been able to enable this under different skins but i cant seem to find it under Aeon NOX.

I run the "standard" Aeon NOX which can be downloaded via XBMC. Is the overlay only enabled in the beta version? If not please point me to the right place :-)

Thanks in advance.

//wcankan

P.S I run a Mac Mini and 10.0 XBMC.

- Mephist0 - 2011-05-12

Well since i didn´t manage to solve it yet, was wondering if anyone else got this problem (Since Noid didn´t find a problem).

My "Latest Widget" is only showing the latest in music, neither shows nor Movies is working.

Also i read something about a "Tv Guide" on the submenu of the tv shows but didn´t quite find it, soo if anyone can help me out would apreciate.

Best Regards,
José "Mephist0" Dias

- Mindzai - 2011-05-12

Mindzai Wrote:I noticed something after switching to the repo version from svn - when you go into movies or tv shows from the main menu and press back, you don't go back to the main menu any more but rather to the root page. Is this behaviour by design? If so, how hard would it be to make it optional? I think it's much more natural if you click OK once then back once to end up back where you started.

Keep up the great work btw!

OK, it seems that going via the main menu everything is fine, pressing back leads you back to the main menu straight away. However I have shortcut buttons on my remote to jump to the titles view of video library and tv library, and using these causes you to have to back out via the root menu. I'm sure this didn't used to be the case. Any ideas on a way to address this?

- BigNoid - 2011-05-12

wcankan Wrote:Hi,

I started to use Aeon NOX a few weeks ago and i love it! Just one thing i cant seem to find during settings. The ability to "watch overlay" for movies. Ive been able to enable this under different skins but i cant seem to find it under Aeon NOX.

I run the "standard" Aeon NOX which can be downloaded via XBMC. Is the overlay only enabled in the beta version? If not please point me to the right place :-)

Thanks in advance.

//wcankan

P.S I run a Mac Mini and 10.0 XBMC.
It should be in the media menu on the right side. you might have to scroll down a bit to see it though. The only view that doesn't have watched flags is Posters view.
Mindzai Wrote:OK, it seems that going via the main menu everything is fine, pressing back leads you back to the main menu straight away. However I have shortcut buttons on my remote to jump to the titles view of video library and tv library, and using these causes you to have to back out via the root menu. I'm sure this didn't used to be the case. Any ideas on a way to address this?
Just add ,return after the command in remote.xml/keyboard.xml like this:
dharma:
Code:
ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles,return)
eden:
Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)

- st graveyard - 2011-05-12

Big_Noid Wrote:Which view exactly? (I don't know the show view mode)
Big_Noid, sorry, the view is "landscape" ... and the infofield does not disappaer automatically, it just stays fixed.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-12

st graveyard Wrote:Big_Noid, sorry, the view is "landscape" ... and the infofield does not disappaer automatically, it just stays fixed.

You are right, that is a bug. Will fix that.

- Mindzai - 2011-05-12

Big_Noid Wrote:It should be in the media menu on the right side. you might have to scroll down a bit to see it though. The only view that doesn't have watched flags is Posters view.

Just add ,return after the command in remote.xml/keyboard.xml like this:
dharma:
Code:
ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles,return)
eden:
Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)

Cool, thanks Wink

- Adeiko - 2011-05-12

Big_Noid Wrote:I'll check it out tonight. I just recently started to use trakt and tried to install the trakt utilities, but that made my xbmc live hang at startup, so I need to fix that first.

Do you use a Nightly from 4 April or more? maybe it's that :S

About what kjuu was talking is this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=794679&postcount=73

Something to talk with trakt people and insert this type of things / widgets in our favorite skin Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-05-12

Adeiko Wrote:Do you use a Nightly from 4 April or more? maybe it's that :S

About what kjuu was talking is this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=794679&postcount=73

Something to talk with trakt people and insert this type of things / widgets in our favorite skin Smile
Yeah my build is from 3 days ago.
Would indeed be a nice feature to have. I'll keep an eye on that thread to see when it's implemented, then I can make something for the skin.

- fional - 2011-05-13

Babal Wrote:Butchabay, you've just saved my day!
I had the version 0.8.0 from a repository that was not proposing the update, i thought it was the latest.
I've uninstalled and installed again from the good repository in 0.8.1 and it's now working like a charm!

Many thanks, I'm ashamed, i should have found by myself.

G-Day!

I'm fairly impressed with tvtunes - the selection it scrapes is good. I couldn't believe they have the "Night Heat" theme song. Smile

- wcankan - 2011-05-13

Big_Noid Wrote:It should be in the media menu on the right side. you might have to scroll down a bit to see it though. The only view that doesn't have watched flags is Posters view.
Ah! Worked like a charm, must have missed it since theres no srollingbar in the media menu. Might be a thing to add if you find the time.

Thanks for a really nice skin, great job!

//wcankan

- brightsr - 2011-05-13

Hi, Big_Noid.
I'm working with weather.com+ addon.
Can you please use "$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Location)]" instead of "$INFO[Weather.Location]"?
It's because $INFO[Weather.Location] doesn't have correct location name for alternative provider.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-13

brightsr Wrote:Hi, Big_Noid.
I'm working with weather.com+ addon.
Can you please use "$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Location)]" instead of "$INFO[Weather.Location]"?
It's because $INFO[Weather.Location] doesn't have correct location name for alternative provider.

Didn't know that. Changed, thx.

- fional - 2011-05-13

Big_Noid Wrote:Didn't know that. Changed, thx.

Thanks Noid Smile It kept displaying Dublin even though I don't live in Dublin (the weather in Dublin can be mad different than in the country!)

- SpectreX - 2011-05-13

Hey Noid, is it possible to port this viewtype to NOX ? It`s one of the old views of the original Aeon, actually a mod for Aeon, and it`s probably the nicest one ever created for a skin. Stoli is already porting it to the Neon skin

Here`s the original thread with the mod files : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49915&highlight=anoobie+mod3