Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

- PatrickBateman - 2011-04-26

butchabay Wrote:Hi Pat, no the bug is still there with hd dvd box. Now it's on the Buglist, thanx for reporting again Smile

Great. Thank you very much. I quite like that DVD Case look. Its very appealing :-)

Also, the "run logo downloader" is unable to access TVDB lately...? Is that a bug to be reported here? Is anyone else able to run the logo downloader and connect to the site?

Thanks again,

Paddy

- butchabay - 2011-04-26

kulprit Wrote:Sorry butchabay,

What i was talking about with recently added is when using the horizontal menu and before you press up to actually select anything. Just the original window.

List seems great, although i still don't get any clearart but i'm sure that must be on my end somewhere.

No Problem, i see what you mean, but i don't think i'm going to change the recently added stuff ...

About clearart:
- Enabled in Skin Settings -- General ?
- Go and highlight TV Show Press "I" for Info, scroll to the right and click Logo Downloader and choose Clearart you want to download.

- butchabay - 2011-04-26

PatrickBateman Wrote:Great. Thank you very much. I quite like that DVD Case look. Its very appealing :-)

Also, the "run logo downloader" is unable to access TVDB lately...? Is that a bug to be reported here? Is anyone else able to run the logo downloader and connect to the site?

Thanks again,

Paddy

You mean the logo downloader in Extended Mod Settings or the button in "I" Info ?

- NeoRame - 2011-04-26

how can i activte the TVTune function? for me it doesnt work Sad

- butchabay - 2011-04-26

NeoRame Wrote:how can i activte the TVTune function? for me it doesnt work Sad

First of all you have to download the TVTunes Addon, next step should be to setup and download the TV Tunes via Addon settings ...

Please post not related skin issues to the respective thread.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-04-26

butchabay Wrote:You mean the logo downloader in Extended Mod Settings or the button in "I" Info ?

Hi,

Yea, The one on the Entended Mod Settings,
i usually run this after i add new tv series and it grabs the art work it one go... Which is a "shit the bed" fantastic feature... bythe way!

Recently on both my Win7 / XP box it has failed to contact the site on all occasions? MY network is working find for all other stuff such as manually refreshing data etc? Any ideas?

- htpc guy - 2011-04-26

PatrickBateman Wrote:... Which is a "shit the bed" fantastic feature... bythe way!

Nicely Said!
LaughLaughLaughLaugh

- S7arbuck - 2011-04-26

butchabay Wrote:Which scraper are you using? Tried with ember media manager, choosing settings for BBFC Ratings ? You tried another skin to see if there's the same ?

I use Ember. This is what I have set in it (and in ember it shows the BBFC ratings in the main window:

The other skins I tried do not in the main view but when I pres "i" on the remote they do in their listings have something that says "MPAA Rating: 12a" for example

- NeoRame - 2011-04-26

butchabay Wrote:First of all you have to download the TVTunes Addon, next step should be to setup and download the TV Tunes via Addon settings ...

Please post not related skin issues to the respective thread.

theme.mp3 are allready in teh folder and work fine with other tvtunes suported themes

- butchabay - 2011-04-26

NeoRame Wrote:theme.mp3 are allready in teh folder and work fine with other tvtunes suported themes

You're using a stable xbmc or nightly build ? OS ? Someone can confirm this bug ? Working well for me ...

- butchabay - 2011-04-27

OK Presuming there are changes in TVTunes version 0.8.1 ... have to take a look ...
working well with version 0.8.0

Banner Images will not update. - kuri_2k - 2011-04-27

Hi Guys,

I am unable to replace the TV Series banner image once it has been initially set.
When trying to overwrite with a new image through logo downloader, it still remains the same.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

By the way, this skin is AMAZING!!!

Thank you.

- htpc guy - 2011-04-27

kuri_2k Wrote:Hi Guys,

I am unable to replace the TV Series banner image once it has been initially set.
When trying to overwrite with a new image through logo downloader, it still remains the same.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

By the way, this skin is AMAZING!!!

Thank you.

Give it a day or so. The images get cached in the DB and it takes a while for changes to actually show.

- butchabay - 2011-04-27

S7arbuck Wrote:I use Ember. This is what I have set in it (and in ember it shows the BBFC ratings in the main window:

The other skins I tried do not in the main view but when I pres "i" on the remote they do in their listings have something that says "MPAA Rating: 12a" for example

You tried to refresh data by pressing "i" and "refresh" ?

- butchabay - 2011-04-27

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hi,

Yea, The one on the Entended Mod Settings,
i usually run this after i add new tv series and it grabs the art work it one go... Which is a "shit the bed" fantastic feature... bythe way!

Recently on both my Win7 / XP box it has failed to contact the site on all occasions? MY network is working find for all other stuff such as manually refreshing data etc? Any ideas?

Try again, i think fanart.tv was down ...