[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Cirrus Extended (/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Malexx - 2011-01-16 02:24
Cirrus Extended Mod
Skin by Crookas
Mods created and merged by Butchabay and Malexx - Graphics by HTPC_Guy
Actually this Mod Pack is a merge from Butchabays and my Mods,but we want to integrate all good Mods over the time,this is just the start.
Cirrus Extended is based on Cirrus 2.0.
We provide the whole skin with integrated Mods so you can choose this as a seperate skin in XBMC.
What you will get ....
Done : PVR Support Released
Added: Germany Ratings Visible Condition (Thanx to Mad-Max)
Fixed: Wraplist to Fixedlist in Addon Views
Added: smb3M's Home search buttons in Submenus
- B-Fir3 - 2011-01-16 02:59
Looks really, really great. Good work.
- htpc guy - 2011-01-16 03:06
Downloading now. I'll let you know what I think later.
- htpc guy - 2011-01-16 04:08
Looks great. Just a few comments (requests).
- Malexx - 2011-01-16 04:27
Yup,i knew about some missing icons for genre,we will add them.
Butchabay is working on more Views and Options for the Launchers,should wait what he says.
Other Views for Genre are in work.
- B-Fir3 - 2011-01-16 07:06
Just want to add:
If banners in rightlist is on (for TV) and the show doesn't have a banner.jpg, it will show First Aired and Genre with the white border. I guess you didn't remove the labels for these things when banners are on.
That's really all I have for right now, lol.
- butchabay - 2011-01-16 10:11
Hi mate thanks for your contribution with studio logos. As i really don't have much games i'll send you a list of mine. Yeah more views for advanced launcher is in my brain!
- UndisclosedP - 2011-01-16 13:51
Great Effort love it! Couple things are bugging me though.
1) I can't seem to work out how to enable TVtunes?
2) This little bug in right list view:
The text of the last item when i'm scrolled all the way to the bottom is half cut off, not a huge deal breaker but a bit annoying.
3) I think this happens in the original Cirrus too, having just switched to this skin this weekend i'm not 100% sure. If you are in the say, TV Shows View, then back out and go up to Videos it drops you back in to TV Shows, and you have to jump out, hit right and find file view again. (Does that make sense?) Again not a huge deal breaker but a bit annoying.
Thanks again for all your efforts, this is a great skin and a great mod pack.
- htpc guy - 2011-01-16 16:22
butchabay Wrote:@htpc guy
I made a second pack of icons which should include the games you have and more. At least it will cover the few PC games you had in the youtube video.
I think I may redo some of the flags. The banners that are wide (i.e. Capcom, Nintindeo) work fine. However some of the taller banners like Konami don't fit within the small space you have provided. Also, I will probably lighten all of them. The darker ones do not show up well.
Bug & fix list cirrus extended - butchabay - 2011-01-16 18:34
Cirrus Extended V 1.2.7 (Upcoming Release: V 2.0 Dharma) (V 2.1 Eden (nightly)
- 1080p Flag sometimes Overlapping Trailer Flag (no Problems with new media Flags)
NOT YET CONFIRMED OR TESTED ISSUES:
- Scrollbar (Rightlistview and Fanart View) DONE -- ON UP Scrollbar ON DOWN Trailer ON RIGHT Trailer ON LEFT Scrollbar
- Show next 10 Tracks on home
- TV Guide
- Now Playing on Home for Video Files
- Artist View in Music
- Some Cosmetics in all Video Views DONE
- Fanart Views with Info for Addons / Video Plugins DONE
- New Trailer Flag in all Video Views DONE
- Music Coverflow & Music Wall
- Music/Artist/Song Info Allignments
- Option to enable/disable views in skin settings
- ADD: codec media flags and Plot on pause OSD-Menu
- Fix the info/pause difference plot showing while using the slim osd
- grajen3's RSS Reader support http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=767391&postcount=111
- Strings (English) for all labels ( a lot to do )
DONE (For 2.0 Dharma and 2.1 Eden)
- New Clearart Genres http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=57623 DONE NEW
- New Default Icons taken from Prescence Skin by Ekim232 DONE NEW (Until cirrus icons are done)
- Fixed red HD-DVD cases seem to miss the edge of the poster (to test as i don't have 540p Movies) DONE
- Added Start and End Time in OSD (thanx el_Paraguayo) DONE
- Progress Dialog Update Library is visible while Video is playing fullscreen DONE
- Added Download Poster Patch for Logo Downloader in Extended Mod Settings (Thanx to KISUAN) DONE
- MusicDialogInfo DONE
- Games Logos Support (thanx to KISUAN for the Grafix and the great Idea) Games Logo View DONE
- New Media Flags in TV Shows, Music OSD, Video OSD missing http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=774210&postcount=547 DONE
- Trailer Flag in BigPosterView DONE
- Added Option to hide Small Window in Fanart View (Movies, TV Shows, Seasons) --> Faster scrolling through library DONE NEW
- Removed TV Logos in Fanart View DONE
- TV Logo Rightlist View DONE NEW
- Video Window in all Video Views (Global) DONE
- Fanart Slide View for TVShows (TV Logo View) DONE NEW
- Love / Hate Last.FM Button in Music OSD DONE
- Remove fat border in most views for selected item DONE
- ADD: Ronie's Artistslideshow Script for MusicVisualization DONE
- Fixed Extended MOD Settings (Visible Conditions and Toggle Settings) DONE
- Fixed (Removed "Show Cases and "remove Posters" in Slideout menu for TV Shows) DONE
- Overlapping TVShow Logo in Fanartview DONE
- In the music visualisation osd, the visualisation settings buttons doesn't actually open the window DONE
- Play Media in small video window http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=785000&postcount=635 DONE (HOME)
- New Clean Home Now Playing DONE
- New Now Playing DONE
- New Weather Plus Widget on Home DONE
- CDArt Spinning on Home DONE
- Recently Added on Home Selected Item now Orange DONE
- Changes for Recently Added DONE
- TV Tunes 0.8.1 Support DONE
- Edit Library Script Support in Video Info http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/ DONE
- Fixed all Games/Addons Views DONE
DONE: 1.2.7 Dharma
- Wraplist to Fixedlist in Rightlist Views DONE
- PVR SECTION: rename MyTV.xml to MyPVR.xml, finish dialogs, Add Rec. Button to OSD, New Timeline DONE
- Add Germany Ratings Visible Condition DONE Thanx to Mad-Max
- smb3M's Home search button script http://forum.xbmc.org /showthread.php?t=97601 DONE Added in Submenus for each Library
- Integrate PVR Support NEW DONE
- Support for Pseudo TV Plugin: NEW DONE Thanx to zepfan
- Add Logo Downloader Button in DialogVideoInfo.xml NEW DONE (Ready for next Update) Thanx to misterhek
- Custom Favourites in Submenu NEW DONE
- Added: NEW TrueHD and DTS-MA Flags Thanx to htpc_guy
- Show Addon Info in Fanart and Rightlist View NEW
- Integrate Weather Plus Plugin NEW Thanx to Branlr
- Allignments TV Shows on episode level DONE
- Remove TV Show label visibility on episode level (Changed Position) DONE
- Show Movie Poster on pressing pause ADDED
- Change TV shows to TV Shows in Home FIXED
- Fix OSD FIXED
- Playlist Editor not working FIXED
- Dialog Settings FIXED
- Adjust Plot Window for Recently added FIXED
- More Views for Video Files, Advanced Launcher and Music Files DONE
- CD Cover in Music not stretched (lower size/resolution) FIXED
- Added Music Genre Thumbs and support for Music Genre Fanart NEW
- Added Fanart Slide View NEW
- Added Compact View NEW
- Added Slim OSD Option to enable / disable (thanx to Zombierobot) NEW
- Rightlist View for Moviegenres NEW
- RightList View (Poster, square and wide) for Video Files Video Addons NEW
- Fanart View for Moviegenres NEW
- Fanart View (poster, square and wide) for Video Files and Video Addons NEW
- More Views for Movie Genres Done
- Updirectory arrow (is done by Fallback Image)
- Position of Thumb Picture in Games RightlistView
- Music Fanart View (library)
- tv submenu Customizable Setup
- Music Visual. not showing Artist Fanart
- Weird "Cast" Label showing on pressing "I" for Video Info
- Time and XBMC Logo position in Vertical Home
- Missing Icons and Fanarts for Genre
- Position of Banner in Rightlist View
- Position of Text in Rightlist View (cut off)
- On click Videos starts last item instead Files
- Change to Fanart Views in Video Addons (accessing via submenu)
- Weird Transition/Animation changing Recently added items
- RSS Feed Gradient bar visible even if RSS is disabled
- Animated Backrounds Normal and Global
- Missing Items in TV Show Bannerlist
- Entering Movies or TV Shows from submenu recently Added goes into Kiosk Mode
- Focus Position on Vertical Menue
- Animated Background on Music Vis. (global)
- New IMDBTop250 Flag in most Views (you will need Top250 Info in nfo)
- Modified Big Boster View
- Add French Translation thanx to vs65r
- Wide for Games RightlistView (done by HTPC Guy)
- Let choose user the Location for all the Game Stuff
- Music Fanart View for Music Files
- Alignment of Views
- Set path in info window
- Change Studio Flag Position in Big Poster View
- New Recently Added in Home
- New Home Menu "Clock, Date,Temp"
- Animated Backgrounds with Options to enable/disable
- Option to enable/disable Trailer Flag
- Add Banner RightList View Thanx to BranLr
- Add Bannerwallvertikal Thanx to BranLr
- Add ViewsVideoHalfwallTV Thanx to BranLr
- Add Option to show/hide Thumb in Banner Rightlist
- Add new Buttons in Shutdown Menu
- Add Settings Button in Shutdown Menu
- Add New XBMC cirrus extended Logo
- Add new Fallback Images for Banner and Widethumb
- Add New Now Playing in Home
- butchabay - 2011-01-16 18:42
htpc guy Wrote:I made a second pack of icons which should include the games you have and more. At least it will cover the few PC games you had in the youtube video.
the games shown in the Video and Screenshots are not really all games i have
I'll post a list soon.
I'm thinking to change position of logos so bigger logos will fit better.
- htpc guy - 2011-01-16 18:44
I'm trying to change the buttons for the shutdown menu. I'm not really a fan of the ones pulled from Confluence.
These are the buttons I've created (let me know if you want them).
I replaced the appropriate buttons in the media folder and deleted my textures db but it is still using the Confluence buttons. Am I changing the right images?
- butchabay - 2011-01-16 19:01
htpc guy Wrote:I'm trying to change the buttons for the shutdown menu. I'm not really a fan of the ones pulled from Confluence.
Very nice, they are looking awesome! I don't know where they are located. I'll have a look ...
- Malexx - 2011-01-16 19:30
TV Tunes is working here on my end and should work for you too,since theres no option to en or disable it and play the file if it is in place.
Sure TV Tunes is installed and setup correct and that you have theme.mp3 in your Show Folder?
If so please send me a debug log.
For the Banner Border if no Banner is available.
Thats why you have the setting to enable or disable it,didnt find a way yet to let the border disapperar if no banner is there.
Easiest way would be to put banner in all your TVShows
the Normal behaviour should be - if banner is there =show it,and if not=dont show it.
But was not able to get this working with a border,without border no problem but it doenst look good.
So if someone have a solution for this i am glad to correct this,i cant at the moment.
Position of Text in Rightlist View (cut off)
I know,but this only happens if you are not in slimmode,cause the layout is for slimmode.I forgott to complety remove non slimmode.
Will either remove non slimmode or correct this.
On click Videos starts last item instead Files
Dont understand this right,can you explain more please?
Maybe to avoid some Bugs,please use slimmode,most things are made to work in this mode.
Thx for reporting so far,we will take care of things.
- UndisclosedP - 2011-01-16 20:53
Confirmed, using slim mode removes the cut off text. Great success!
I've never set up TV Tunes, So you are probably right, it is not a bug in the skin but a bug in my set up, i'll look into getting TV Tunes set up right in general.
Video view issue might be best described in a short sequence of screen shot, so here goes.
1) I'm in tv mode yay:
2) Hit backspace to home screen and move up to videos:
3) Hit enter on videos and i'm back to tv view, I'd expect this to show me file view? (again, this might not be a bug in your mod, but a design issue in Cirrus)