Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: [MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus (/showthread.php?tid=91906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus - Sranshaft - 2011-01-24

New update. I've got the info window working 100%. Pressing i brings up the window. Pressing left and right cycles through the channel's episodes. I've included a few channel logos to use if you'd like.

Download here.
Download a set of pre-made channels here. Unzip and drop into your %appdata%\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\ folder.
Download a set of pre-made icons here. Unzip and drop into your %appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.PseudoTV\resources\images folder.

09.16.11 - Updated to PseudoTV 2.0.0. Now includes fully skinned rules dialog and channel configuration dialog.

07.02.11 - Updated to PseudoTV 0.2.0. If you've downloaded any previous versions, please delete the xml files added to your skin.refocus\720p folder and images added to skin.refocus\media folder. Unzip this new version, and drop the folder into your %appdata%\addons\script.Pseudotv\resources\skins folder.

All credit for this amazing addon goes to Jason. Stop by his thread and give him your thanks!

- Jeroen - 2011-01-24

Great job mate, I have to say that OSD looks great Smile

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-24

Thank you very much. That's high raise coming from yourself. I'm just lucky I could contribute to two great projects - reFocus and PseudoTV.

Update: Thought I'd give a preview of the logos I've made for this that will fit in with reFocus. I'll be updating as I make more and if anyone has any suggestions or needs a logo for their channel let me know.

- Jeroen - 2011-01-24

A documentary channel would make a nice addition I think, or is the "D" icon meant for that?

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-24

Jeroen Wrote:A documentary channel would make a nice addition I think, or is the "D" icon meant for that?

It could be used for anything really. I used it for a drama channel. I have another logo specifically for documentaries (called Explore and Explore HD). I just haven't had a chance to udate the list.

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-25

Updated to version 1.4.

Download here.

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-30

Updated to version 1.5

Download here.

- moontan77 - 2011-01-30

When viewing the epg, the fourth channel down never shows the channel number for me just T... (also not a skin problem but this version of the script seems to have a problem again playing a different program than what was selected in the epg, last version seem to be ok).

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-30

moontan77 Wrote:When viewing the epg, the fourth channel down never shows the channel number for me just T... (also not a skin problem but this version of the script seems to have a problem again playing a different program than what was selected in the epg, last version seem to be ok).

I noticed the first problem myself, just need to get in touch with Jason about this.

As for the second problem, I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Jason about this as well. Try reseting your channels in the settings and see if that helps I haven't been having that problem.

- moontan77 - 2011-01-30

forgot to reset the channels! seems to be ok so far, thanks.

How does one use those channel icons you created?

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-30

To use the icons, you need to make sure the channel name is exactly the same as the image's file name. So, for example, if you wanted to use the Animation Station icon you'd need to make sure you have an Animation Station channel.

- rd1979 - 2011-01-30

Does that OSD work for all the video (as shown in the first screenshot) work for just playing video?

- tungmeister - 2011-02-01

Could your mod be altered so that the OSD appears for say 10 seconds when a new episode/film starts?

- Sranshaft - 2011-02-01

rd1979 Wrote:Does that OSD work for all the video (as shown in the first screenshot) work for just playing video?

Pressing i will bring that OSD at any time while watching a video. You can then press left to see which videos you watched / missed and press right to see which videos are coming up for the channel you are currently on.

I'll soon be adding ability to click 'ok' to skip to video and start playing it. Also, I'll be adding in up and down actions to switch the channels.

tungmeister Wrote:Could your mod be altered so that the OSD appears for say 10 seconds when a new episode/film starts?

It sure can and is something I've always wanted to add in. I've already started looking into it and should be in the next update.

- tungmeister - 2011-02-01

Sranshaft Wrote:It sure can and is something I've always wanted to add in. I've already started looking into it and should be in the next update.

Good, was going to look into it myself but wasn't sure if this being a script would be a limitation, since you're going to implement it I'll leave it to you.