[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Simplicity (/forumdisplay.php?fid=138)
+---- Thread: [BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade (/showthread.php?tid=92794)
- igotdvds - 2011-02-12 07:27
daemox Wrote:Major Requests (in order):
1. This already exists:
2. Too many artists end up not having fanart, but I'll think about it.
3. This exists:
4. I'll think about it...but its no longer SIMPLE.
- ppic - 2011-02-13 14:55
igotdvds Wrote:No. I posted in the passion forum, hopefully ppic can take a look.
i haven't seen, what's the problem?
- PMKnecht - 2011-02-13 15:58
I love this Skin on my new ATV2 Thanks for the great work.
Though i'd like to disable the Menus on the MainScreen (Home + TV GUIDE). Any chance on adding this option in the Skin settings?
PS: The "Working..." dialog needs a little bit more of love
- igotdvds - 2011-02-13 18:33
ppic Wrote:i haven't seen, what's the problem?
Looks like when pulling from your repo, simplicity didnt come with all the images. I believe it is working now though.
- ppic - 2011-02-13 18:37
ho yes, i've done that before going in holidays! i've downloaded today, no problem so far i think
- igotdvds - 2011-02-15 03:37
- igotdvds - 2011-02-15 03:42
New splash image.
- igotdvds - 2011-02-15 04:06
Logo fallback image:
- daemox - 2011-02-15 23:02
igotdvds Wrote:1. This already exists:
1) It's been hit or miss for me though I just pulled from git but still not working consistently in TV Fanart Slide/Poster Slide/Episode slide (it comes and goes but I haven't been able to nail does a consistent cause). And in Movies Fanart slide is still showing no watched icons (Enable Watched Icons for Movie Views is enabled by the way).
2) That's understandable. However, in Shade Fanart Music view I am missing several, but the vast majority do have fanart available and I personally still prefer this view over the others.
3) You're right, thanks!
4) Eh, if it's no longer simple I'm fine without it. Like I said the minimalistic pause screen is growing on me!
Edit: Oh, and would it be feasible to, on the New/Featured episodes only show a single episode from a series. So that if you add in a bunch of new episodes from a single series they don't cover up new episodes from two other series (especially since there are only three slots as it is)?
- deadwolfbones - 2011-02-15 23:22
igotdvds Wrote:Logo fallback image:
I might be missing it, but the name of the show does not seem to appear anywhere in this configuration (logo view w/ missing logo). Would it be possible to add a text label with the show name in this case?
- sdesign - 2011-02-16 02:49
DPickles Wrote:my favourite part of this skin so far is tvguide. Really impressive. I hope other skins take some inspiration from this and intergrate it.
I don;t understand TV Guide. It just comes up empty for me. Do I need to set this up somewhere?
Would be nice to include a toggle to remove this from the home menu.
- igotdvds - 2011-02-16 03:23
sdesign Wrote:I don;t understand TV Guide. It just comes up empty for me. Do I need to set this up somewhere?
It uses the TV Next Aired Addon. It should have downloaded automatically.
- igotdvds - 2011-02-16 03:24
deadwolfbones Wrote:I might be missing it, but the name of the show does not seem to appear anywhere in this configuration (logo view w/ missing logo). Would it be possible to add a text label with the show name in this case?
Havent found a way to do this inside a list.
- mcborzu - 2011-02-16 05:45
igotdvds Wrote:It uses the TV Next Aired Addon. It should have downloaded automatically.
Only if installing a skin via Repo or .zip option, I believe?
- igotdvds - 2011-02-16 06:04
mcborzu Wrote:Only if installing a skin via Repo or .zip option, I believe?
Ahhhh, good point. I didnt know that.