Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95053)

- westcoastbias - 2011-10-09

I am not on time warner and havent had to make any changes to the plugin and it works great.

- locomot1f - 2011-10-09

westcoastbias Wrote:I am not on time warner and havent had to make any changes to the plugin and it works great.

Just curious to know who is your provider?

- westcoastbias - 2011-10-10

cox

- BaronBaron - 2011-10-10

All this talk about SWID is new to me. Up to 2 weeks ago this plugin worked great, now I don't have anything. What's changed and what do I need to do to make it work again?

- BaronBaron - 2011-10-10

forgot some details, using atv2 from Japan. The plugin used to work when I used my VPN for the states and then it worked when I changed the default psy to work from outside the states and now nothing works, just says script error.

- locomot1f - 2011-10-10

BaronBaron Wrote:forgot some details, using atv2 from Japan. The plugin used to work when I used my VPN for the states and then it worked when I changed the default psy to work from outside the states and now nothing works, just says script error.

you need to get us a debug log so that we can properly address the error. at this point the way the plugin is going, it could be a number of things.

off the top of my head, the whole access thing may have just caught up to you. if you don't legally have access to watchESPN.com then you're out of luck.

if you do have access to this, then you need to follow the posts to get your SWID and update your script.

- locomot1f - 2011-10-10

westcoastbias Wrote:cox

Ah! you're part of the affiliate list. Probably never had to change a thing because of your provider.... Lucky you!

Hey Ksosez, can you put this link on the front post so that people know who is providing this service through their High Speed Internet Provider

Click here for a list of participating video providers. Click here for a list of high speed internet providers.

Please note: even though TWC says that it's offered to their High Speed Customers, they lie! it's only offered if you have TV service with them too. As soon as I can, I'm switching to AT&T U-verse!

- hunkyn - 2011-10-11

Hello,

How do we get the updated espn feeds for this add-on. I get lot of games when i go online and not all of them show up in the add-on. Just curious if it is even possible to get all the games i get online.

FYI. no issues with the add-on it works perfectly for me. thanks for all the efforts.

Thanks in advance

- ksosez - 2011-10-11

WildBill,

What provider?

- BaronBaron - 2011-10-11

locomot1f Wrote:you need to get us a debug log so that we can properly address the error. at this point the way the plugin is going, it could be a number of things.

off the top of my head, the whole access thing may have just caught up to you. if you don't legally have access to watchESPN.com then you're out of luck.

if you do have access to this, then you need to follow the posts to get your SWID and update your script.

Thanks for the answer. I guess I'm shit out of luck because Japan is not on their list of providers. No legal access here. Goodbye friday night fights Sad

- jacky89 - 2011-10-11

Can somebody help me? I have the latest nightly build for Windows 7 and installed the ESPN3 addon. However, I keep getting the error script failed: plugin.video.espn everytime I try to load something. I tried it on two separate computers and same issue. Is this addon not compatible for use in the US or something?

- WildBill - 2011-10-11

jacky89 Wrote:Can somebody help me? I have the latest nightly build for Windows 7 and installed the ESPN3 addon. However, I keep getting the error script failed: plugin.video.espn everytime I try to load something. I tried it on two separate computers and same issue. Is this addon not compatible for use in the US or something?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=891034&postcount=428

- seafinch - 2011-10-11

everytime I click the link to get my SWID I get an "invalid" message that has none of the info that people are saying it should have - I've tried it from 3 different connections now (all different providers). Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Figured it out. Safari didn't like it, but firefox did.

Edit 2: Edited the default py and everything is running extremely smooth. Looks awesome. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

- jacky89 - 2011-10-12

My affiliateid says "invalid".

However, I do have a SWID, but it doesn't work after modding the default.py.

My isp is not listed on the ESPN website. Is that the reason why it doesn't work?

- WildBill - 2011-10-12

jacky89 Wrote:My affiliateid says "invalid".

However, I do have a SWID, but it doesn't work after modding the default.py.

My isp is not listed on the ESPN website. Is that the reason why it doesn't work?

Use your swid and change the affilateid to comcast_sso and it will work