[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)
- TugboatBill - 2011-03-13 18:55
FYI - I have this working under 10.1 Confluence w/o any problems (Windows & Live).
- tcman47 - 2011-03-13 23:29
I am getting script error as well, recently had 10 nightly build,now using 10.1, script just doesnt work anymore for me, unin
stalled it and reinstalled, still not working, right now trying to get it to work with aeon 2.7.1
- branlr - 2011-03-13 23:36
tcman47 Wrote:I am getting script error as well, recently had 10 nightly build,now using 10.1, script just doesnt work anymore for me, unin
Same for me.... totally fresh install on win7 x64... I will post debug log when I can.
- kricker - 2011-03-14 16:06
Script error for me as well running the March 13th nightly.
- butchabay - 2011-03-14 16:34
Same here without changes, worked before and one day to the other i get the script error, maybe have to check if there was an update of the script?
- TugboatBill - 2011-03-14 17:04
Yesterday I got a script error on the Windows 10.1 box. I closed XBMC and restarted and it is working again.
- divingmule - 2011-03-14 17:23
I was getting the same error as charlieboy. From the log:
As a workaround changing the map selection in weather settings worked.
Now I'm getting a new error, most of the time, sometimes it works fine. Seems to be failing getting the sunrise, sunset times.
Thanks for working on this.
- DannyBoy999 - 2011-03-14 23:46
When I install this repo I get no option to add the weather plugin. Other addons are there but not this one. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
- brightsr - 2011-03-15 01:43
divingmule Wrote:I was getting the same error as charlieboy. From the log:
Thanks for your post. I'll try to fix it.
And I'll be happy if you can let me know your area code.
- brightsr - 2011-03-15 16:11
Local maps on weather.com seem to have problems and they are not appearing on my browser.
So please wait for next update. I'll work ASAP.
- divingmule - 2011-03-15 17:46
brightsr Wrote:Thanks for your post. I'll try to fix it.
- brightsr - 2011-03-16 06:00
- Adjusted : Recently changed map pages and images on weather.com
- Fixed : Misc. Map bugs
- Fixed : Sunrise, Sunset bugs (if fetching sunrise or sunset time failed, it'll appear as "N/A")
- Added : Portuguese (Brazil), Korean translation for addon settings
- Wanilton - 2011-03-16 12:15
brightsr Wrote:[UPDATE] v.1.2.0
*Language, this is not ok for me, the only file language is english, no Portuguese ou Korean, check please.
- lams144 - 2011-03-16 13:10
Thank you very much for this great addon. It is a great job.
In my case, this new version 1.2 has solved my map bugs (I am in Spain)
Here you have the spanish translation.
- brightsr - 2011-03-16 13:52
Wanilton Wrote:*Language, this is not ok for me, the only file language is english, no Portuguese ou Korean, check please.
Oops, I got a mistake.
I re-upload language files.