[MOD] Cirrus Extended PVR - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Cirrus Extended (/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended PVR (/showthread.php?tid=95744)
- cd492 - 2011-03-13 15:55
still using xbmc + wmc. can`t wait much longer for this release.
- harryzimm - 2011-03-15 18:15
Hey butchabay. I'm running linux using vdr as my backend. Drop me a pm if you want me to help test the pvr additions.
- nikothebouriko - 2011-03-15 19:35
This PVR view was incredible, I don't have PVR but I use PseudoTV addon.
Any chance to have this PVR work with PseudoTV (I know, it was not in top priority and I like dreaming ... )
- maartenmeijer - 2011-03-16 13:13
Also posted in extended thread. Was redirected to here.
I'm having a black screen when entering the live tv function (works in regular confluence and transparency). Tried several builds (all opdenkamp), from ppa and a direct build. It used to work with the build of december. Any solution for this?
#UPDATE. Nevermind, solution:
"You need to rename MyTV.xml to MyPVR.xml, it's something that recently changed, yes."
- butchabay - 2011-03-16 16:36
I just wanna say sorry for not posting a link to cirrus extended 1.2.4. But i think many of you guys have surely noticed Malexx posted the update inkl. Pvr support in the cirrus extended thread. I didn't noticed there was a new xbmc pvr build, so i have to change and test some things. Now i'm on holiday, saturday i'll get back and have a look.
@maartenmeijer thanx for point this out ofcourse i'm going to change it, is this change related to newst magros build?
- butchabay - 2011-03-23 00:23
i'm glad to see no one reporting bugs or suggestions for cirrus extended pvr
ofcourse it's not finished, i have some more ideas to improve the look overall ...
so please if you have suggestions, requests or bugs report them here in this thread, we'll have one download link for the complete skin, so far it's possible to test it with several xbmc builds.
UPDATED FIRST POST
- retro11 - 2011-03-23 00:51
I have a request or two.
1. Could we have a timeline view with programme information at the bottom similar to the one in slik and refocus. I love using timeline but hate having to press 'i'.
2. Would it be possible to go straight in to the timeline/now/later view without having to navigate to it through the left hand navigation panel. It works ok after you have selected it and go back out of live Tv and back in again it's just the first time after inital boot/loading.
3. I would like the option to change the channel from the timeline just by pressing 'enter' without having to select ok in the popup.
4. If you can't do 4 any chance you could swap the position of 'ok' and 'switch' in the popup so it is easier to start watching rather then press left or right to select 'ok'.
5. I prefer the font size for the Live TV views you had in your original mock ups on the first page. I guess you made it bigger for your preference but any help on where to change it for me would be great.
Im really liking the skin and the advanced launcher support is great. good work.
- Paulkai - 2011-03-23 02:29
I have just downloaded the pvr version, this looks good, I have no clue hows this works, what do I need to do to enable this. I can see if i go into settings, there is an option for tv but it is greyed out. I know I will need a TV Card what would you recommend, and also what platform would you say is best Win 7, Linux? If there is an article on this please post a link thanks
- butchabay - 2011-03-23 14:44
Here a very helpful HOW TO:
- jolid - 2011-03-23 15:21
Just wanted to stop by and thank you guys for your work with this skin (mod). The PVR part looks good and works flawlessly, no problems what so ever.
Is there a way to show thumbnails of recorded shows?
- cd492 - 2011-03-25 11:42
Is it possible to fix the size of the thumbnail? The TV Logos have a size of 268x200. Thanks.
- butchabay - 2011-03-25 11:45
cd492 Wrote:Is it possible to fix the size of the thumbnail? The TV Logos have a size of 268x200. Thanks.
I know, have to take a look, but i don't think it's possible, as the size is used to show poster of a movie.
EDIT: Ok, found it ... gonna change it.
- butchabay - 2011-03-25 12:43
Hi Retro 11,
1. I can for sure take a look for that, my only problem will be where to place it.
2. As i know you can set it up in TV Settings, have to take a closer look how confluence does.
3. Depending if i'm able to do it
4. Haven't really understood what you mean.
5. Which font size are you talking about ? Please post a screenshot. Thanx
Glad you're liking the extended MOD ... by far not perfect, but we're working hard on it to get it !
There are still PVR Items i have to finish, OSD, Channel OSD, Buttons, Now Playing and so on ... so this weekend i'll go to the next step, even it's hard at the mo as weather outside is getting better and better
- butchabay - 2011-03-25 12:45
jolid Wrote:Just wanted to stop by and thank you guys for your work with this skin (mod). The PVR part looks good and works flawlessly, no problems what so ever.
Hi, thanx mate ...
can for sure take a look if i get to show the cached thumb.
- cd492 - 2011-03-25 13:01
butchabay Wrote:I know, have to take a look, but i don't think it's possible, as the size is used to show poster of a movie.
Excellent big thanks butchabay!