Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM232 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Prescence by EKIM232 (/showthread.php?tid=96977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- mand45 - 2011-07-09

zepfan Wrote:I forgot about this, it got replaced by an update, I'll have to redo it, look for it next week!

Thanks zepfan

- Livin - 2011-07-14

look good except the 'Now Watching' text looks squeezed in... I'd probably do the alignment a bit different or just remove the Now Watching text.

maybe you can convince ekim to integrate it into his next release?

- zepfan - 2011-07-15

Livin Wrote:look good except the 'Now Watching' text looks squeezed in... I'd probably do the alignment a bit different or just remove the Now Watching text.

maybe you can convince ekim to integrate it into his next release?

Yea, I had to redo everything, so it's similar but more refined (to me).

Ekim hasn't been around much recently, but I'll be sending it to Jason to add to the Pseudo repo.

- zepfan - 2011-07-19

How do we feel about this?
EPG:

Info:

- Livin - 2011-07-19

nice work!

- zepfan - 2011-07-19

Presence That's the download that you'll need to place in addons/script.pseudotv/resources/skins/. Also you'll need to add this file(right click save as) to skin.presenceV.2 -> 720p folder to change font13 size/type. If you don't, the show names in the EPG will be too small.

- SynstrShn - 2011-07-25

I changed the info page around. Not a huge change. Just wondering if this small of a mod is something people want shared or is it really not worth it?.... and if I do share it how do I go about doing it? upload the files and tell you where they should go?

- Livin - 2011-07-25

SynstrShn Wrote:I changed the info page around. Not a huge change. Just wondering if this small of a mod is something people want shared or is it really not worth it?.... and if I do share it how do I go about doing it? upload the files and tell you where they should go?

you might want to post a screenshot.

- zepfan - 2011-07-25

SynstrShn Wrote:I changed the info page around. Not a huge change. Just wondering if this small of a mod is something people want shared or is it really not worth it?.... and if I do share it how do I go about doing it? upload the files and tell you where they should go?

What info page?

- SynstrShn - 2011-07-26

like I said not huge changes. Just for me I like to see the info more open.

- zepfan - 2011-07-26

SynstrShn Wrote:Image

like I said not huge changes. Just for me I like to see the info more open.

I really like that! Could you post what you've got?

- MacGyver - 2011-07-27

Wow ekim232, that is a really nice skin, and the way you bust out bug fixes.... You're like a machine.

- zepfan - 2011-07-28

MacGyver Wrote:the way you bust out bug fixes.... You're like a machine.

:rolleyes2: If you're trolling, if not, nothing to see here.

- MacGyver - 2011-07-30

Not a troll, just read the whole thread at one time, it made it seem like less time had passed than really had, so I went back and read the dates more closely, and he does seem to be a little absent in the later posts, which I completely understand, but at first, he was like a machine. Still, it is a nice looking skin.
I wouldn't just pop in to say something mean on purpose, and I don't want anyone to think I would.

- zepfan - 2011-07-30

MacGyver Wrote:Not a troll, just read the whole thread at one time, it made it seem like less time had passed than really had, so I went back and read the dates more closely, and he does seem to be a little absent in the later posts, which I completely understand, but at first, he was like a machine. Still, it is a nice looking skin.
I wouldn't just pop in to say something mean on purpose, and I don't want anyone to think I would.

Smile yea I just said that because some people in the skin forums expect things done very quickly, and it frustrates the skinners. I think Ekm said he was going to do more work closer to Eden release.