Kodi Community Forum
Release The Big Pictures - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Picture Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+---- Thread: Release The Big Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=97605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - sphere - 2013-03-06

Thanks for your feedback Smile
Yes slideshow was broken on 3.x and Frodo.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - Robotica - 2013-03-06

(2013-02-26, 12:07)sphere Wrote: Unfortunately not Sad

I will announce here when a test version is available

How can I setup this Addon to be the default screensaver when your work is done?

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - sphere - 2013-03-06

Like I said: The Screensaver version is not released yet.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - bry - 2013-03-06

(2013-03-05, 00:09)sphere Wrote: Version 4.0.0 is ready to be tested!

Will check it tonight! Sorry for being a pest and missing the update.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - Robotica - 2013-03-06

(2013-03-06, 18:00)sphere Wrote: Like I said: The Screensaver version is not released yet.

Didn't know it is an non-discussed subject. Sorry for all the trouble.Confused I just figured XBMC needs some adjustments to support on the fly screensaver changes and setting up default one.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - sphere - 2013-03-11

I have a screensaver version ready for testing.

I would be happy if you could try it and give me some feedback if it works properly.

You can download Version 0.0.1 here.

regards,
sphere

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - VanZan - 2013-03-11

I installed and selected "preview" in the screensaver settings area. The description/info of the photo seemed to be out of sync with the photo displayed. The photo would would stay the same but the title and info would be changing too rapidly. HTH. Vielen Dank.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - bry - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-11, 08:48)sphere Wrote: I have a screensaver version ready for testing.

I would be happy if you could try it and give me some feedback if it works properly.

regards,
sphere
thank you! Hangs after one photo. I stopped the screen saver and reloaded it quick scrolled through what looks like multiple queued up descriptions.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - sphere - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-11, 11:13)VanZan Wrote: I installed and selected "preview" in the screensaver settings area. The description/info of the photo seemed to be out of sync with the photo displayed. The photo would would stay the same but the title and info would be changing too rapidly. HTH. Vielen Dank.

It is not out of sync, I believe the time difference you see is because of xbmc needs some time to actually retrieve the image from web - but the metadata (plot, title, ...) is available immediately. I will try to find a workaround for that problem (maybe precatching).

(2013-03-12, 09:30)bry- Wrote:
(2013-03-11, 08:48)sphere Wrote: I have a screensaver version ready for testing.

regards,
sphere
thank you! Hangs after one photo. I stopped the screen saver and reloaded it quick scrolled through what looks like multiple queued up descriptions.
It would be very interesting to see the logfile when this problem occours. Please read also my explanation about the image retrieving delay.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - sphere - 2013-03-24

Version 4.0.0 is in the repo.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - overlook - 2013-03-26

Cool PlugIn Sphere - But ...is it (in 4.0.0) not fullscreen anymore? Anyway to change it? I liked the (almost) fullscreen setting , or is it possible to change the BG to "black"?

edit: forgot to say: its the BEST picture plugin - and the only one, at least in my setup here Smile

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - VanZan - 2013-03-27

I see there is an option in the settings: "Show arrows"....perhaps if you disable this it will remedy things for you?

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - sphere - 2013-03-27

(2013-03-26, 00:19)overlook Wrote: Cool PlugIn Sphere - But ...is it (in 4.0.0) not fullscreen anymore? Anyway to change it? I liked the (almost) fullscreen setting , or is it possible to change the BG to "black"?

edit: forgot to say: its the BEST picture plugin - and the only one, at least in my setup here Smile
No, at the moment it is not possible to have black background. Btw, the picture itself in "photo modos" with hidden OSD has the same size like in previous version - but just with a background picture.

I will add an setting to disable the background image in the next version.

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - overlook - 2013-04-01

(2013-03-27, 16:45)sphere Wrote: I will add an setting to disable the background image in the next version.

great! Thankyou!

RE: [RELEASE] The Big Pictures - DarkHelmet - 2013-04-22

This is a great add-on. Thanks for making it.

Cheers