Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-06-25

I am no longer able to use this for Netflix tv because of the same problem. All episodes are returned sXXe00 (xx being the season number).

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-06-25

(2013-06-25, 18:58)locoguano Wrote: I am no longer able to use this for Netflix tv because of the same problem. All episodes are returned sXXe00 (xx being the season number).

yes got the same thing...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - redhalo - 2013-06-25

(2013-06-25, 18:58)locoguano Wrote: I am no longer able to use this for Netflix tv because of the same problem. All episodes are returned sXXe00 (xx being the season number).

Yeah, it's a shame. I don't know how long it's been doing that. I've been more focused with Hulu content lately. I tried to regex parse just the title and hope it would scrape from just that, but I fail at regex.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-06-27

Ho can i fix this with a regex?
Code:
06/27/2013 01:13:10 AM NOTICE  Search:Playon    Finding all matching videos under subfolder: Playon/MTV/Shows/All MTV & MTV2 Shows
06/27/2013 01:13:10 AM INFO    Archiving        This label contains a '/', will remove it because it is reserved: "RW/RR Challenge: The Duel 2"
06/27/2013 01:13:10 AM INFO    Archiving        This label contains a '/', will remove it because it is reserved: "Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Gauntlet III"
06/27/2013 01:13:10 AM INFO    Archiving        This label contains a '/', will remove it because it is reserved: "Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Island"
06/27/2013 01:13:10 AM INFO    Archiving        This label contains a '/', will remove it because it is reserved: "RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins"
I found one post in the thread about replacing "/" with a "." but dont understand how to apply this.

Any help would be appreciated

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-06-27

I am on pain meds, so I may be repeating myself... I used force_tvdb="true" and I am able to get most of the series that ended up sXXe00.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-06-27

(2013-06-27, 09:13)locoguano Wrote: I am on pain meds, so I may be repeating myself... I used force_tvdb="true" and I am able to get most of the series that ended up sXXe00.

The problem isnt the episodes, its the show name, so i dont know how your solution can help.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - redhalo - 2013-06-27

(2013-06-27, 16:34)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-06-27, 09:13)locoguano Wrote: I am on pain meds, so I may be repeating myself... I used force_tvdb="true" and I am able to get most of the series that ended up sXXe00.

The problem isnt the episodes, its the show name, so i dont know how your solution can help.

I believe locoguano is referring to a previous problem many of us have with xbmcflicks.

@locoguano, good find man. I personally have opted to not futz with netflix anymore myself though.

Strangly, when removing my xbmcflicks entry from my MyLibrary config, it never removed the prevous strm files from my hard drive. I deleted the whole dropbox and let it pull new and the old entries where still in XBMC's library even after an update and cleaning. Had to delete my entire video library manually and rescan.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-06-29

Does this program work with Mysql db named something other than Myvideos75? I have 2 DBs, 1 is the default name and the other is another name so that me and the wife can have our own watched list.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - jaynford - 2013-07-01

Im using this in an effort to create pseudotv channels using only Hulu, Netflix, and Youtube. My problem is, the netflix video playback is super spotty.

The parsing of the files through PlayOn works great, and on occasion the playback is as well, but seemingly at random, the files will quit opening and I get an error. Is this just how it is or is there a way to get the netflix rips to play 100% all the time?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2013-07-01

If your using this with playon, you'll want to run it at least once a day to keep up with the PlayOn UPNP URL changes.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - jaynford - 2013-07-01

PLayOn is the only way to watch Netflix within XBMC correct? Would another method be better for trying to use the files in Pseudo?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - redhalo - 2013-07-01

(2013-07-01, 20:04)bradvido88 Wrote: If your using this with playon, you'll want to run it at least once a day to keep up with the PlayOn UPNP URL changes.

Also you's want to set MyLibrary to auto restart XBMC if I'm not mistaken.

will do, but I am not sure if that is going to solve my playback problem. I am ripping the files and xbmc will play them fine 6 out of 10 times. But many times it just says working and errors. I really don't have any idea why...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-07-02

I think its XBMc problem. When playing Netflix, if the XBMC waits to long to start playback, it will fail. Then you try again and it works...i dont think there is any real way around the problem. I set the script to run every 12hr and so far it seems to be my sweet spot for netflix via playon. I run it once at 12am and once at 12pm.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-07-07

Is amazon prime working with playon or does it suffer from drm problems?