Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - superbloomie - 2013-12-09

Hulu (and perhaps other addons) seem to be ignoring my global excludes. This text is in my log (I'll pastebin it if anyone wants the full file):

Quote:Added Global Exclude, type=contains, value=Dragon Ball Z||Castle||Bob's Burgers|| ...etc (there's a number more listed here)

Which means it is loading up those items, but not excluding anything. I have it pulling my hulu queue and the top 10 hulu shows, with the hope that it doesn't also pull things I already have.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spanktastic2120 - 2013-12-09

(2013-12-09, 19:15)superbloomie Wrote: Hulu (and perhaps other addons) seem to be ignoring my global excludes. This text is in my log (I'll pastebin it if anyone wants the full file):

Quote:Added Global Exclude, type=contains, value=Dragon Ball Z||Castle||Bob's Burgers|| ...etc (there's a number more listed here)

Which means it is loading up those items, but not excluding anything. I have it pulling my hulu queue and the top 10 hulu shows, with the hope that it doesn't also pull things I already have.

the double pipe is for <filter> not <contains>

for your global excludes you need to change it to this...

<globalexcludes>

<contains>Dragon Ball Z</contains>
<contains>Castle</contains>
<contains>Bob's Burgers</contains>
etc...

</globalexcludes>

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - superbloomie - 2013-12-11

(2013-12-09, 20:12)spanktastic2120 Wrote: the double pipe is for <filter> not <contains>

Well then, that worked perfectly. Thanks!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - jayay - 2013-12-20

This tool is absolutely fantastic - really great work and massive thanks to bradvido88!

Is it possible that the path name for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." might cause problems?

Each time I run the tool, episodes for this show are added to the dropbox and then they are immediately deleted and the containing folder removed as part of the clean up process.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - uncondensed - 2013-12-21

(2013-12-20, 21:02)jayay Wrote: Is it possible that the path name for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." might cause problems?

Each time I run the tool, episodes for this show are added to the dropbox and then they are immediately deleted and the containing folder removed as part of the clean up process.

Experiencing the same issue. The INFO.log shows Archive:New but then proceeds to Clean Up. When setting the config to ManualArchive="true" the INFO.log seems to suggest that XBMC is having issues scraping the show.

With ManualArchiving "true":
Code:
INFO    ManualArchive    Could not find corresponding original video that was archived at: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.0\S00E01 - FZZT.strm. Will attempt secondary method. This usually means the original source that created this video no longer exists.
WARN    ManualArchive    No video found in the database using SQL: SELECT original_path, dropbox_location, video_type, title, series, artist, episode_number, season_number, year, is_tvdb_lookup FROM ArchivedFiles WHERE dropbox_location = ?
WARN    ManualArchive    Failed to get meta-data for this video. It will be deleted since it was not scraped by XBMC and cannot be manually archived: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.0\S00E01 - FZZT.strm
INFO    ManualArchive    Could not find corresponding original video that was archived at: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E05 - title.strm. Will attempt secondary method. This usually means the original source that created this video no longer exists.
WARN    ManualArchive    No video found in the database using SQL: SELECT original_path, dropbox_location, video_type, title, series, artist, episode_number, season_number, year, is_tvdb_lookup FROM ArchivedFiles WHERE dropbox_location = ?
WARN    ManualArchive    Failed to get meta-data for this video. It will be deleted since it was not scraped by XBMC and cannot be manually archived: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E05 - title.strm
INFO    ManualArchive    Could not find corresponding original video that was archived at: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E08 - title.strm. Will attempt secondary method. This usually means the original source that created this video no longer exists.
WARN    ManualArchive    Failed to get meta-data for this video. It will be deleted since it was not scraped by XBMC and cannot be manually archived: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E08 - title.strm
INFO    ManualArchive    Could not find corresponding original video that was archived at: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E09 - title.strm. Will attempt secondary method. This usually means the original source that created this video no longer exists.
WARN    ManualArchive    Failed to get meta-data for this video. It will be deleted since it was not scraped by XBMC and cannot be manually archived: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E09 - title.strm
INFO    ManualArchive    Could not find corresponding original video that was archived at: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E10 - title.strm. Will attempt secondary method. This usually means the original source that created this video no longer exists.
WARN    ManualArchive    Failed to get meta-data for this video. It will be deleted since it was not scraped by XBMC and cannot be manually archived: \\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E10 - title.strm

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spanktastic2120 - 2013-12-21

@ jayay & @ uncondensed

have you tried making the agents of the shield folder where MyLibrary would ordinarily put it, and then navigating to it in xbmc and manually assigning it to that show by hitting "i" on it and then selecting the proper show?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - uncondensed - 2013-12-21

(2013-12-21, 03:48)spanktastic2120 Wrote: @ jayay & @ uncondensed

have you tried making the agents of the shield folder where MyLibrary would ordinarily put it, and then navigating to it in xbmc and manually assigning it to that show by hitting "i" on it and then selecting the proper show?

Yes, @ spanktastic2120. If I copy the AoS folder while Run-x64.cmd is running I can then replace it when the script finishes and manually identify the show in XBMC. The strm files are then indexed and play fine.

Still digging through the DEBUG.log but I am currently pursuing the assumption that a mismatch is happening due to the regex ignoring the period / full stops in "S.H.I.E.L.D." when they exist on TVDB and in XBMC.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - uncondensed - 2013-12-22

(2013-12-20, 21:02)jayay Wrote: Is it possible that the path name for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." might cause problems?

Finally identified why the show files are being deleted after being created. A folder name in Windows cannot end with a period. The tool creates a folder based on the series name but Windows removes the trailing period silently without generating an error. This creates a mismatch between the Archive entry and the file system.

Now to figure out how to override the tool and force it to use the truncated name in the Archive.

Code:
Archive:NoChange
\\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.\Season.1\S01E10 - The Bridge.strm
Clean Up         Deleting old file at:
\\pillbox\videos\TV Shows\Marvel's.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D\Season.1\S01E10 - The Bridge.strm

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - aaron792000 - 2013-12-25

Is there anyway to just get hulu's queue, subscriptions and netflix instant from playon source?
I can't figure out the right syntax.

thanks,

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-12-25

here is my Netflix syntax

Code:
<Playon path="upnp://9b500737-XXXX-4a73-a2d6-967ad48156a3/" custom_parser="PlayOn" recursive="true" >

<!-- NETFLIX -->
            <subfolder name="Netflix/My List" recursive="true" suffix=" [Netflix]" movie_tags="Netflix"/>

Hulu should be similar

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - aaron792000 - 2013-12-25

Hey Thanks I will try that. Hulu is the one that I'm most after, as we use it the most. Been searching all day have not come up with anything except a config for each of our individual shows. Sad

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-12-25

(2013-12-25, 23:46)aaron792000 Wrote: Hey Thanks I will try that. Hulu is the one that I'm most after, as we use it the most. Been searching all day have not come up with anything except a config for each of our individual shows. Sad

Your need to use regular Expression ...there are plenty of examples in this thread. Its a bit or trial and error sometimes but im sure you will find what your looking for

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - aaron792000 - 2013-12-26

(2013-12-25, 23:57)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-12-25, 23:46)aaron792000 Wrote: Hey Thanks I will try that. Hulu is the one that I'm most after, as we use it the most. Been searching all day have not come up with anything except a config for each of our individual shows. Sad

Your need to use regular Expression ...there are plenty of examples in this thread. Its a bit or trial and error sometimes but im sure you will find what your looking for

Before I can get into using rExpressions I need a datasource. The problem is not knowing the webservice path to MY information only...hulu queue, subscribed shows. I thought I have read that some people have been able to accomplish though.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - fishmonger69 - 2013-12-26

Great program. Great thread. Been using XBMC since 2002 on softmod xbox. Recently added a raspberry pi with Raspbmc to the mix. For anyone else having difficulty setting this up to run on a server (playon, servvio), do the following.

1. <streaming> drive:/dropbox/folder </streaming> (i.e. f:/XBMC.Streams)

2. <linuxsambaprefix> smb://computer_name </linuxsambaprefix)

3. Change IPChange enabled to "true" and insert your server (playon, servvio) IP address

Works beautifully now. Combined with Yatse on phone/tablet, raspberry pi does the job.

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-12-27

(2013-12-26, 21:19)fishmonger69 Wrote: Great program. Great thread. Been using XBMC since 2002 on softmod xbox. Recently added a raspberry pi with Raspbmc to the mix. For anyone else having difficulty setting this up to run on a server (playon, servvio), do the following.

1. <streaming> drive:/dropbox/folder </streaming> (i.e. f:/XBMC.Streams)

2. <linuxsambaprefix> smb://computer_name </linuxsambaprefix)

3. Change IPChange enabled to "true" and insert your server (playon, servvio) IP address

Works beautifully now. Combined with Yatse on phone/tablet, raspberry pi does the job.

it should be noted that your configuration has a few issues. That may work for you, but for most would not be usable.

Changing the IP to use serviios IP would render strms from XBMC addons unusable (unless on the same server).

I currently use this tool with both PlayOn and xbmc addons.