Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - steve55792 - 2014-04-25

How do you have your config.xml to make it run?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ratzofftoya - 2014-04-25

Hey all,

Love this script, and use it primarily for creating library items from PlayOn. I have it set up to run every 4 hours, and have my XBMC client constantly open. This is also on the same machine as my PlayOn server, but my actual library folders are on a NAS. When I run it manually (by double-clicking on the script), it works completely flawlessly. However, when running through Windows Task Scheduler, it doesn't seem to work, or at least not every time. My .info file shows the following for each and every media file:

4/25/2014 06:11:48 AM INFO Archiving Creating base TV Shows directory at: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows
04/25/2014 06:11:48 AM INFO Archiving Creating base TV Shows directory at: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows
04/25/2014 06:11:48 AM WARN Archiving Creating shortcut failed: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows\30.Rock\Season.1\S01E02 - The Aftermath.strm (The parameter is incorrect)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows\30.Rock\Season.1\S01E02 - The Aftermath.strm (The parameter is incorrect)
java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.tools.createStrmFile(tools.java:98)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.Archiver.archiveFileInDropbox(Archiver.java:518)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.Archiver.archiveVideo(Archiver.java:288)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.Archiver.run(Archiver.java:129)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

04/25/2014 06:11:48 AM WARN Archiving Failed to Update video at:\\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows\30.Rock\Season.1\S01E02 - The Aftermath.strm(Netflix/My List/30 Rock/30 Rock: Season 1/S01E02 - The Aftermath)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-25, 20:07)ratzofftoya Wrote: Hey all,

Love this script, and use it primarily for creating library items from PlayOn. I have it set up to run every 4 hours, and have my XBMC client constantly open. This is also on the same machine as my PlayOn server, but my actual library folders are on a NAS. When I run it manually (by double-clicking on the script), it works completely flawlessly. However, when running through Windows Task Scheduler, it doesn't seem to work, or at least not every time. My .info file shows the following for each and every media file:

4/25/2014 06:11:48 AM INFO Archiving Creating base TV Shows directory at: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows
04/25/2014 06:11:48 AM INFO Archiving Creating base TV Shows directory at: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows
04/25/2014 06:11:48 AM WARN Archiving Creating shortcut failed: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows\30.Rock\Season.1\S01E02 - The Aftermath.strm (The parameter is incorrect)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows\30.Rock\Season.1\S01E02 - The Aftermath.strm (The parameter is incorrect)
java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.tools.createStrmFile(tools.java:98)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.Archiver.archiveFileInDropbox(Archiver.java:518)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.Archiver.archiveVideo(Archiver.java:288)
com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.Archiver.run(Archiver.java:129)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

04/25/2014 06:11:48 AM WARN Archiving Failed to Update video at:\\NASTY\Video\Streams\TV Shows\30.Rock\Season.1\S01E02 - The Aftermath.strm(Netflix/My List/30 Rock/30 Rock: Season 1/S01E02 - The Aftermath)

you need to provide the proper windows credential for the task scheduler. The account used to run the task probably doesnt have permission to access network resources

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ratzofftoya - 2014-04-25

Hm, interesting. I set it up on my administrator account, and have it set to run on highest privileges. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks for the help!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-25, 20:56)ratzofftoya Wrote: Hm, interesting. I set it up on my administrator account, and have it set to run on highest privileges. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks for the help!

How did you set up your task..when calling a command file using Task scheduler, you must do it a certain way or it will fail.

in the Action Tab, modify your action and make sure the you only put the name of your file Program/Script field (ie: myfile.cmd)

You must put the path to the file in the Start in field (ie: c:\Mypath\)

This is the only way to get cmd/bat files to run without error in W7/2008 and up

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - N2TheFire - 2014-04-25

After installation on my web server, I get this:

Quote:Warning: require(lang/Array/lang.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/xxxxxxx/public_html/movies/index.php on line 21

Warning: require(lang/Array/lang.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/xxxxxxx/public_html/movies/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'lang/Array/lang.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/xxxxxxx/public_html/movies/index.php on line 21

I setup a new database then ran the install. It finished pretty quick then displayed the above error when it tried to go to the login page. Anything I should have done before getting to this point? I have not installed the plugin for my XBMC yet (going to do that when I get back home).

Thanks...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rthomas529 - 2014-04-26

Run-x86 runs fine if I manually run, but when it tries to run through task scheduler cmd opens gives error that it can't find the jar file. Any ideas? I haven't used task scheduler much so I'm sure I just have things configured wrong.

*edit* the problem was that the scipt is just the file name I.e. "Run-x86.cmd" Then where it says "Start in (optional)" is the file path I.e. "c:\xbmc\mylibrary\"

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Coffeebot - 2014-04-27

EDIT
Yeah. It was a dumb mistake. I didn't have my "Amazon" Source set to the UPnP URL. Once I did that, everything flowed smoothly.
Then, adding a TV (Amazon) and Movie (Amazon) source in XBMC, everything showed up.

---Original Post---
Okay, I have to be missing something incredibly obvious, but it's simply eluding me.

I'm trying to use PlayOn to grab my Amazon Watchlist, but all I see happening is my streaming folders getting deleted after running the script.

XBMC and PlayOn are running on the same Win7 Pro machine.

I've set up several source folders in XBMC, trying to narrow things down.
  • XBMC Source name [ path to folder ]
  • Amazon [ C:\XBMC.UPnP\Amazon ]
  • TV Shows [ C:\XBMC.UPnP\TV Shows ]
  • Movies [ C:\XBMC.UPnP\Movies ]
  • Music Videos [ C:\XBMC.UPnP\Music Videos ]

In the Amazon stream, I have also created, and I've tried adding them as sources in XBMC also (Movies and TV Shows, with proper scrapers)
  • C:\XBMC.UPnP\Amazon\Prime Watchlist\Movies
  • C:\XBMC.UPnP\Amazon\Prime Watchlist\TV Shows

My search filter was aped from another post in this thread Smile (The last two subfolders are commented out on purpose)
Code:
<Amazon suffix="(Amazon)" custom_parser="PlayOn"  recursive="true">
    <subfolder name="Prime Watchlist/Movies" type="movies" />
    <subfolder name="Prime Watchlist/TV Shows" type="episodes" />
    <!--<subfolder name="Video Library/Movies" type="movies" />  
    <subfolder name="Video Library/TV Shows" type="episodes" />-->
</Amazon>

Debug.log on PasteBin

Thanks in advance!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rthomas529 - 2014-04-27

If im scraping a show from hulu is there a way to filter out the (sub) episodes and only scrape the (dub) episodes?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2014-04-27

(2014-04-26, 03:24)rthomas529 Wrote: Run-x86 runs fine if I manually run, but when it tries to run through task scheduler cmd opens gives error that it can't find the jar file. Any ideas? I haven't used task scheduler much so I'm sure I just have things configured wrong.

*edit* the problem was that the scipt is just the file name I.e. "Run-x86.cmd" Then where it says "Start in (optional)" is the file path I.e. "c:\xbmc\mylibrary\"

lol...thats what i explained above...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - steve55792 - 2014-04-27

How does a person uses Pastebin.com? to put config and debug on here I'm dumb founded on all this.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hellohello - 2014-04-27

(2014-04-25, 20:56)ratzofftoya Wrote: Hm, interesting. I set it up on my administrator account, and have it set to run on highest privileges. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks for the help!

you dont need to run it with highest privileges, often that can work against you.
the way i got it to work is choosing the first option, "Run only when user is logged on"
use your admin account there. just make sure it's logged in.
a cmd box will pop whenever the task runs.
i dont mind it, it gives me a chance to see it in action and catch anything going wrong.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hellohello - 2014-04-27

when scanning HULU, Netflix & Amazon Prime i strongly suggest you set up Playon as your UPnP source (just Playon, not Playon drilled down to whatever channel/content provider you want) then subfolder Hulu and the rest in the config.xml file to scrape them.

here are snippets from my setup

Code:
<Playon custom_parser="PlayOn" recursive="true" suffix=" [STREAMING]">
<!-- Hulu -->
<subfolder name="Hulu/Your Subscriptions" type="episodes" recursive="true" >
  <exclude>                
  <contains>/Clips</contains>                        
  <contains>/Seasons</contains>
</exclude>
</subfolder>

<!-- Amazon Prime -->
  <subfolder name="Amazon Instant Video/Prime Watchlist/Movies" type="movies"/>
  <subfolder name="Amazon Instant Video/Prime Watchlist/TV Shows" type="episodes" recursive="true"/>

<!-- NETFLIX -->
<!-- Instant Queue -->
<subfolder name="Netflix/My List" recursive="true"/>
</Playon>

now, for those us trying to tie our Amazon Prime Watchlists into all this, you'll notice Amazon shows come in all goofy ("SHOWNAME.SEASON.1\SEASON.1\") here's a trick someone else showed me and i found very helpful for scraping Amazon content. put the following in the advancedsettings.xml of the XBMC install that you're using for XBMC.MyLibrary:

Code:
<video>
  <cleanstrings action="append">
     <regexp>Season[. _]\d+$</regexp>
     <regexp>Seasons[. _]\d+$</regexp>
     <regexp>Volume[. _]\d+$</regexp>
     <regexp>Volumes[. _]\d+$</regexp>
  </cleanstrings>
</video>

hope this helps

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - steve55792 - 2014-04-27

-->Sorry but i haven't figure out how to use Pastebin yet but is there anyone to help me with this to make it work: sorryHuh

<LoggingLevel expiredays="30">INFO</LoggingLevel><!--Must be an integer, default level is 3-->

<!--
JSONRPC - JSON-RPC API connectivity is required for this program to work. It is built into XBMC's Dharma release.
XBMCName - The Name or IP Address of the XBMC instance to connect to. XBMC must be running in order for the JSON-RPC API to work.
method - The method used to connect to JSON-RPC
Raw -Uses Raw TCP/IP "telnet" type of an interface.
-Uses TCP port 9090 (not configurable)
-Faster than Curl.
-Requires going to Settings, Network, Services, and checking "Allow Programs on this/others systems to control XBMC"
Curl -Uses Curl to communicate with XBMC's Webserver (currenlty only Windows is supported for Curl)
-Slower than Raw method, but can be used if you experience trouble with the Raw method
-Requires going to Settings, Network, Services, and checking "Allow control of XBMC via HTTP" and setting the Port/Username/Password you desire.
<port> - The XBMC Webserver port, default 8080
<username> - The XBMC Webserver username, default none
<password> - The XBMC Webserver password, default none
-->
<JSONRPC>
<XBMCName>192.168.1.71</XBMCName><!--Either name or ip, address of XBMC instance. XBMC must be running. Do not include :port here. -->
<method>raw</method> <!--Either Raw or Curl -->

<!--These options are only used if Curl is specified as the method-->
<port>80</port>
<username>xbmc</username>
<password>xbmc</password>
</JSONRPC>

<!--
Dropbox - This is the folder where all the Video's .strm files will be stored.
Inside this folder, subfolders will be created named "TV Shows", "Movies", and "Music Videos"

IMPORTANT: The dropbox must be a new folder used exclusively for this script.
Do not use an existing video source's folder!

streaming - The "Main" dropbox where videos are put by default
Create a new folder, enter it's location here.
Then create 3 subfolders under it, named "TV Shows", "Movies", and "Music Videos".
Go into XBMC and add each of the 3 subfolders under the Videos, Files, Add Source, setting the content for each folder
Note: Use the same exact path in XBMC as you have here. Don't use a local path here and a UNC (smb://) path in XBMC.
donloaded - If you download any vidoes, they will be put here. Create a new directory in a location different than
the streaming dropbox. You need not create any subfolders under this directory.
This directory does NOT need to be added to XBMC as a source
-->

<Dropbox>
<streaming>E:\dropbox</streaming><!-- -->
<downloaded>E:\downloaded_dropbox</downloaded><!--The dropbox where downloaded vidoes are put. Must not be inside the <streaming> dropbox -->
</Dropbox>

<!--ThumbnailDir - This is the directory where XBMC store its thumbs: the userdata\Thumbnails folder.
Note: the location of the userdata folder differs if you are running XBMC in portable mode.
If you are using a "shared" thumbnails directory, enter the shared directory here. -->
<ThumbnailDir>C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails</ThumbnailDir>

<!--
Database config. Either MySQL or SQLLite can be used. One (and only one) of these must be enabled for this program to work.
Set enabled = true for the one you would like to use. If you don't know which to use, then use SQLLite as that is the XBMC default.
-->
<XBMCDatabase><!--Enable either SQLite OR MySQL -->
<SQLite enabled="false">
<VideoDBPath>C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\MyVideos34.db</VideoDBPath><!--Cannot be a UNC path. If the .db file is not local, map a drive to it-->
</SQLite>

<MySQL enabled="true">
<host>192.168.1.71</host><!--Name or IP address-->
<VideoSchema>xbmc_video</VideoSchema>
<username>xbmc</username>
<password>xbmc</password>
<port>3306</port>
<CharacterSet>latin1</CharacterSet><!--latin1 is default, and recommended. See here for details: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=576974&highlight=latin1#post576974 -->
</MySQL>
</XBMCDatabase>

<!--IPChange
For example, if you are browsing UPNP sources on the same box they are hosted on, the address
may resolve as "127.0.0.1" instead of the LAN IP. If you attempt to the play file on any
other computer, it will not work. We can fix this by replacing it with the correct IP.
-->
<IPChange enabled="false">
<change from="127.0.0.1" to="192.168.1.71" />
<change from="localhost" to="192.168.1.71" />
</IPChange>

<!--Library scan wait minutes
Once this program is done finding videos, it triggers a video library update in XBMC.
It will then wait this many minutes for new videos to be added to the library. If new videos are found,
it waits this many minutes again until no new videos are found.
If you have a very large library, this may need to be increased. -->
<LibraryScanWaitMinutes>2.0</LibraryScanWaitMinutes>

<!--ManualArchiving
If enabled, videos that are not successfully added to XBMC's library (after the configured amount of hours, will me manually archived using .nfo files)
See here for details on manual archiving in XBMC: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Import_-_Export_Library#Video_nfo_Files -->
<ManualArchiving enabled="false">
<HoursThreshold>24.0</HoursThreshold><!--The video must have been archived at least this many hours ago before it will be manually archived -->
</ManualArchiving>

<!--When videos that were previously found are no longer found, they will be deleted from the dropbox as configured by these parameters -->
<VideoCleanUp>
<HoursThreshold>8.0</HoursThreshold><!--The video must be missing for at least this many hours before it's deleted. -->
<ConsecutiveThreshold>5</ConsecutiveThreshold><!--The video must be missing for this many consecutive times before it's deleted (each time this program runs is consider 1 time). -->
</VideoCleanUp>

<!-- Pre-Scrape Music Videos
If enabled, music vidoes will be scraped using the Yahoo Music API and a .nfo will be created for the video. Thumbs will also be scraped.
If pre-scrape is enabled, it is recommened to use the MTV Music Video scraper in XBMC,
this allows for fall-back to that scraper if the Yahoo scraped can't find the music video. -->
<PreScrapeMusicVids enabled="false" />

<!-- If you are going to set any videos to download="true", then you need JDownloader installed and configured.
See the instructions here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CDbdU1GOJlIblwGH8vaJT5c_99lK5H-gRMe3CFpZpUs/edit?hl=en#bookmark=id.kxanpzdztgh5
-->
<JDownloader>http://localhost:10025</JDownloader><!--10025 is the default port, it should be appended to the address like so :10025 -->

<!--
Comskip: If enabled, comskip will be run on downloaded videos and xbmc will use the generated .edl file to skip commercials (if any)
Note: Cosmkip does not work with all video codecs. If the downloaded video's codec is not compatible, comskip will skip it.
Available Types:
0 - Cut - (Default) cuts the commercial out of the video. Acts as though it never existed.
1 - Mute - Mutes the commercial.
2 - Scene Marker - Adds a scene marker (like a DVD chapter) for the end of each commercial in the .edl
3 - Commercial Break - Treats the content as a commercial. XBMC will skip it, but it can be manually seeked back into if needed.
-->
<ComSkipDownloadedVideos enabled="false" type="3"></ComSkipDownloadedVideos>

<!-- XBMC Restart before scan.
If enabled is true, XBMC will be restarted before this program scans for content. This fixes caching issues XBMC can have, expecially with UPNP sources like PlayOn.
If you set this to true, you should modify the res/XBMCRestart.cmd file in this program's directory to fit your needs. -->
<XBMCRestart enabled="false" />

<!--
<SearchFilters>
This is where you define what sources in XBMC should be added to the library.
<source> - The source to search. The element name can be whatever you want. If the name matches a source in XBMC, you do no need to specify the path attribute.
path - This is the actual path that XBMC uses for this source. If you are unsure what the path is, check your sources.xml is your userdata folder. Not needed if source name matches the XBMC source name.
<subfolder> - Each source can have multiple subfolder elements. These are directories that should be scanned and added to the library.
*Note: all of the attributes below can be used at the subfolder level or the source level. If specified at both levels, the subfolder takes precedence.
If specified at the source level, the attribute will be inherited by all subfolders.
Also, subfolders can be nested inside of other subfolders, and all attributes will be inherited. The name attribute will be appended as you would expect.
name - required attribute; The name of the subfolder. (do not include the source name, just the subfolder). Use '/' to seperate folders in the name.
type - optional attribute; default=auto determine; This is the type of content in the directory. Only set this if all content in the directory is the same type.
If the content type is all known to be TV Shows, use 'episodes';
If the content type is all known to be movies Movies/Films, use 'movies'
If the content type is all known to be movies Music Videos, use 'music_videos'
NOTE: this does not filter the content in the directory; it tells this program what kind of content to expect!
recursive - optional attribute; default=false; If true, the directory and all subfolders will be scanned for content. Otherwise only the top directory will be scanned.
regex_name - optional, If true, the name attribute wil be evaluated as a regular expression. The regex must match the full actual name of the subfolder. Partial regex matches will be discarded!
force_tvdb - optional, default=false; For episodes only. If true, the season/episode numbers retrieved from the source will be ignored and the show will be looked up on TheTVDB.com. (useful if the source incorrectly/absolutely numbers episodes for some series)
max_series - optional attribute; default=unlimited; If TV Shows are in this subfolder, this is the maxinum number of TV series to archive. Useful for Hulu/Popular Shows filtering the top X series you want in your library.
max_videos - optional attribute; default=unlimited; This is the maxinum number of episodes/movies/music videos to retrieve from the subfolder.
movie_set - optional attribute; default=none; Specifies the name of the movie set to add the movie to; (Ignored for TV Episodes/Music Videos). More info: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_Sets
prefix - optional attribute; default=none; This will be prepended to the title of TV Episodes/Music Vidoes (Ignored for movies) in the directory. Can be useful if you want to identify which episodes are from which source.
suffix - optional attribute; default=none; This will be appended to the title of TV Episodes/Music Vidoes (Ignored for movies) in the directory. Can be useful if you want to identify which episodes are from which source.
multi_part - optional arrtibute; default=false; Set this to true if the subfolder might contain any multi-part vidoes (e.g. IceFilms addon needs this set true)
<exclude> - optional; If a video's path matches ANY of these, it will be skipped.
<filter> - optional; Only videos that match ALL filters will be included (unless it matched an exclude)
<contains> - Matches if the video path contains this literal text (case-insensitive)
<regexp> - Matches if any part of the video path matches this Regular Expression (case-insensitive) - see here for info on regex: http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/releases/1.4regex/

Note: The exclude/filters filter on the video path. A typical video path looks something like "Hulu/Popular/Popular Episodes/s01e01 - MyTVShow - Pilot"
Note: Be careful what you recursively search for. For example, a recursive search of PlayOn's Netflix/Browse Genres returns about 75,000 videos!
Note: The '/' character is used exclusively to seperate folders. It cannot otherwise be used in the name attribute (there is currently no way to escape it)

-->

<SearchFilters>
<!--
See here for sample search filter configurations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CDbdU1GOJlIblwGH8vaJT5c_99lK5H-gRMe3CFpZpUs/edit?hl=en#bookmark=id.g4i0iqa50b0b
-->

<!--Download HD movies from Icefilms plugin -->
<IceFilms path="plugin://plugin.video.icefilms" multi_part="true" recursive="false">

<subfolder name="Favourites" type="episodes" recursive="true">

</subfolder>

</IceFilms>

</SearchFilters>

<!--
These will be used to exclude content from all subfolders.
<regexp> - a regular expression to match
<contains> - a literal string to match on
both are case-insensitive
-->
<GlobalExcludes>
<contains>/No videos available</contains>
<regexp>/clip[s]?(/|$)</regexp><!--Prevent TV clip(s) from being archived (only want full episodes)-->

<!--shows that i dont want in my library-->
<contains>Dragon Ball Z</contains>

</GlobalExcludes>
</root>

steve55792, it looks like you are using an old version of XBMC.MyLibrary. Options like mysql, thumbnail location, JDownloader and EDL (EDL?!?!?!) are not included in the latest release (version 1.4.3)

(2014-04-27, 16:24)steve55792 Wrote:
Code:
<SearchFilters>
    <IceFilms path="plugin://plugin.video.icefilms" multi_part="true" recursive="false">    
        <subfolder name="Favourites" type="episodes" recursive="true">
        </subfolder>    
    </IceFilms>
</SearchFilters>

your comment says you're trying to get "HD movies" from your "Favourites" folder, correct? if so, then your "type" shouldn't be "episodes" but rather "MOVIES". also unless you're going to filter in (or out) something specifically, then you dont need the closing subfolder tag. so it would look like this instead:

Code:
<SearchFilters>
        <subfolder name="Favourites" type="movies" recursive="true"/>
    </IceFilms>
</SearchFilters>

i should add, and maybe i'm mistaken, but XBMC.MyLibrary isnt meant to DOWNLOAD content. rather it's purpose is to create STRM files, which are essentially shortcuts (pointers) to ONLINE content that you can then scan (and then manage) in an XBMC video library. this has been a boon for those of us with Netflix and HULU accounts that want to be able to watch our subscriptions without having to resort to external apps (as you would have to with XBMC on an android device)