Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- kri kri - 2012-02-01

I use nightly edens now, thats too bad that you don't use this plugin, are people still working on it?

- Manromen - 2012-02-01

othrayte is still working on it.

- Martijn - 2012-02-01

Manromen Wrote:btw. I use openelec too but I didn't saw any Eden builds ...

They are available Wink
http://sources.openelec.tv/tmp/image/

- kri kri - 2012-02-01

Is this the latest version?

Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-v0.6.4-15-g9350d5e.zip

- Reginald - 2012-02-01

kri kri Wrote:This addon is really buggy for me and freezes my pre-eden build of openelec quite a bit. Is there a better build I should be using? I am on 0.6.4

That is odd, I am using an Eden Nightly build from openELEC as of 5 days ago and TU has been working great for me.

- frieten - 2012-02-01

still seems to be working on and off as far as scrobbling goes for me Sad

- upD8R - 2012-02-01

Hi there,

I do like the trakt concept and just dig into topic but I need to admit I haven't read the whole thread. So I have a few questions:

Is it supposed to work with Eden Beta 2 on Win7?
As I can't see any interface beside the config screen: Is the magic happening just in the background? Using Neon skin, if this is important.
Can I scrobble shows/movies which I watched before enabling this addon?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.

- TeKo - 2012-02-01

Manromen Wrote:only library mode is supported yet.

what kind of stream is it ?
is the tvdb id, season number, episode number and the title available anyhow ?

Any stream.
icefilms for example shows "Show Title SxEXX Episode Title" when I use the Android remote.

I could add add the streams to the library but thats a bit too much work if I only want to watch it once.

- tzortst - 2012-02-02

Is there any update on how to stop the notifications?

- jdbrookes - 2012-02-03

Reginald Wrote:That is odd, I am using an Eden Nightly build from openELEC as of 5 days ago and TU has been working great for me.

I've been using the pre-eden nightly builds of Openelec too and I'm getting quite regular lockups whenever I enable trakt utilities. I've tried a number of different versions from this thread. I'm using a Revo 3600.

I get a lockup 100% of the time when I sync TV Shows; TU successfully sends watched status from XBMC library to trakt.tv, but will freeze immediately upon applying Watched status to to the xbmc library.

The rest of the time, I get random lockups during media playback, sometimes at the start of the video and other times near the end or after pausing. Video freezes, audio continues, and only killing XBMC via SSH will get me going again.

Since disabling TU I have not experienced any of these issues, so I'm assuming TU (or how it works with openelec builds) is the guilty party here Confused

- Lunatixz - 2012-02-03

jdbrookes Wrote:I've been using the pre-eden nightly builds of Openelec too and I'm getting quite regular lockups whenever I enable trakt utilities. I've tried a number of different versions from this thread. I'm using a Revo 3600.

I get a lockup 100% of the time when I sync TV Shows; TU successfully sends watched status from XBMC library to trakt.tv, but will freeze immediately upon applying Watched status to to the xbmc library.

The rest of the time, I get random lockups during media playback, sometimes at the start of the video and other times near the end or after pausing. Video freezes, audio continues, and only killing XBMC via SSH will get me going again.

Since disabling TU I have not experienced any of these issues, so I'm assuming TU (or how it works with openelec builds) is the guilty party here Confused

This is a known issue, going back over four months... doesn't matter if you are in linux, windows, etc if your running eden and this plugin... syncing will crash xbmc...

- yd82 - 2012-02-03

Any solution to fix the crash when syncing the seen watches of movies/TVseries between trakt.tv and xbmc "Eden" version ? I love this plugin and the syncing function. However, right now, I have to disable all syncing function in order to make XBMC working in the mean time.

- Martijn - 2012-02-03

Lunatixz Wrote:This is a known issue, going back over four months... doesn't matter if you are in linux, windows, etc if your running eden and this plugin... syncing will crash xbmc...

yd82 Wrote:Any solution to fix the crash when syncing the seen watches of movies/TVseries between trakt.tv and xbmc "Eden" version ? I love this plugin and the syncing function. However, right now, I have to disable all syncing function in order to make XBMC working in the mean time.

It does not crash XBMC. It just takes very very very very long........
Just do manual sync and leave it. It could take several hours and we have no idea why.

Scrobble will still work.

- kri kri - 2012-02-04

How do you kick off a manual scan?

- Lunatixz - 2012-02-04

Martijn Wrote:It does not crash XBMC. It just takes very very very very long........
Just do manual sync and leave it. It could take several hours and we have no idea why.

Scrobble will still work.

It does crash xbmc in windows... I'm not going to argue this fact!