[WIP] Metropolis skin - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Metropolis (/forumdisplay.php?fid=162)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Metropolis skin (/showthread.php?tid=99317)
- wimpy - 2011-04-26 14:43
- Amra - 2011-04-27 16:46
Here's an early peek at two other themes (Leather & Glass) that I will be including with the skin. Note that these previews are only a test of the backgrounds so far. I have not changed the coloring of any text or media flags yet. Although, I gotta say that the default colorings aren't too far off & actually look pretty good.
- butchabay - 2011-04-27 17:10
Amra, i have to say ... these screenshots ... FANTASTIC ! The mixture of background texture and all the flags with the great splitted fanart image ... have no words !
Compliments so far ... keep up this masterpiece !
- Amra - 2011-04-27 17:38
Thank you, that is very encouraging. I am working on it rather slowly at the moment but none the less still plodding along.
- sialivi - 2011-04-27 18:49
Looks wonderful. Some questions/feedback:
1) Are the transparent movie cases part of the skin or the cover images? If the skin add them, will there be an option to turn them off?
2) How does the clock look for us that use 24h time?
3) Love the new comics poster, thanks for adding that
- Hitcher - 2011-04-27 19:03
I like the way this is looking mate.
- Amra - 2011-04-27 19:15
sialivi Wrote:Looks wonderful. Some questions/feedback:
1) Part of the skin but only in the Poster & Low List views. If I were to add an option to disable them, what would you want in their place? My preference would be the black classic frame that I am using in all the other views.
2) To be honest, I hadn't tested that yet so thanks for asking. Below is a screenshot & as you can see, it leaves a blank spot where the AM/PM usually is. Not sure what to do about that at the moment.
3) You're welcome & no big deal.
- Amra - 2011-04-27 19:19
Hitcher Wrote:I like the way this is looking mate.Thanks Hitcher, that means a lot. I started with Revisited but I am trying my best to change as much as possible to give it a look all its' own.
PS: Looking forward to seeing more of Xeebo.
- sialivi - 2011-04-28 03:09
Amra Wrote:1) Part of the skin but only in the Poster & Low List views. If I were to add an option to disable them, what would you want in their place? My preference would be the black classic frame that I am using in all the other views.
Those black frames look great, no need to introduce another one
- voidy - 2011-04-28 12:26
Absolutely awesome work so far
im happy i saw ur signature and then send u a PM complimenting on ur work good so see u made a thread now.
will follow it very closely cause damn this skin looks cool i myself especially love the 3-part fanart.
- Amra - 2011-04-28 13:52
sialivi Wrote:Those black frames look great, no need to introduce another oneMy thinking also. I'll see what I can do.
voidy Wrote:Absolutely awesome work so farThanks & I jokingly call that my "Artsy Fartsy" view. It works pretty well for most fanarts but occasionally will cut one up in the wrong spot if the focal point of the art is not in the center. I will be adding another, more traditional, landscape/fanart view for those that want it.
- voidy - 2011-05-10 13:58
any updates or new stuff to show?
- zepfan - 2011-05-19 20:42
Arma, how are things going? Still working on it?
- mardup - 2011-05-30 17:11
Also waiting to try this skin
- voidy - 2011-06-08 15:18
trying is gonna take a while i suppose but some progress info would be awesome not being demanding here or anything