Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- mclog - 2011-08-13

Repos aren't addons. To get the plugin, go to: System -> Addons -> Get Addons. In there, you will mortstar's repo, open it, go to Video Addon's, plugins there.

Jamemoff Wrote:hi guys i have just installed xbmc on my winodws pc and now i am trying to install this addon i have download the repo install and have got that working but when i install the mortstar's repo it does not work, it installs and it says xbmc needs a restart so i have restarted but the addon is not there please help guys thanks very much

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

Morning,

There still seems to be a problem with Schedule - it says that Soccer AM is on Channel 6, but you get a script error when channel 6 is selected

However if you select Channel 6 in Channels it works

- VanZan - 2011-08-13

ady199 Wrote:Morning,

There still seems to be a problem - in Schedule it says that Soccer AM is on Channel 6, but you get a script error when channel 6 is selected
Yes I got that too. However if you go into "Channels" and select it there it plays.

- Jamemoff - 2011-08-13

mclog Wrote:Repos aren't addons. To get the plugin, go to: System -> Addons -> Get Addons. In there, you will mortstar's repo, open it, go to Video Addon's, plugins there.

thanks very much mate Smile

- mclog - 2011-08-13

Disaster! I've got guests coming soon to see new baby, I'll fix it after they've left Smile

ady199 Wrote:Morning,

There still seems to be a problem with Schedule - it says that Soccer AM is on Channel 6, but you get a script error when channel 6 is selected

However if you select Channel 6 in Channels it works

EDIT: ok, quick fix, will come through repo later, for those who can't wait, in plugin.video.lof/modules/LOF_Scraper.py do the following:

replace line 33 with: self.match_chan_regex = '<a href="watchlive/\?(.+?)">(.+?)</a>'

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

mclog Wrote:Disaster! I've got guests coming soon to see new baby, I'll fix it after they've left Smile

LOL - there's no rush, it's working if you play it through 'Channels'

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-13

Hi. When I click on a stream I get the revolving circle but it then crashes out of XBMC. Is this common? p.s. it works on laptop

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

mclog Wrote:Disaster! I've got guests coming soon to see new baby, I'll fix it after they've left Smile

EDIT: ok, quick fix, will come through repo later, for those who can't wait, in plugin.video.lof/modules/LOF_Scraper.py do the following:

replace line 33 with: self.match_chan_regex = '<a href="watchlive/\?(.+?)">(.+?)</a>'

That done the trick - many thanks

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

I can confirm that everything is now working.........

1 hour 55 minutes and waiting

Come on Liverpool!!!!

- VanZan - 2011-08-13

Yes now that the Spurs game is off the pool match is the game of the day. Roll on 3 o'clock and lets hope they don't mess with the website in the interim.

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

VanZan Wrote:Yes now that the Spurs game is off the pool match is the game of the day. Roll on 3 o'clock and lets hope they don't mess with the website in the interim.

I second that......Nod

- Ram2000 - 2011-08-13

I am Loving This addon I have all the Sky SPorts Channels but didnt bother this year with ESPN as I can watch any game on this THANKS!!!!
I am thinking of redoing the Channel and Icon PNGs just to tart it up a bit ;-)any advice on getting it to load a background image on the menu ?

Heres a quick mockup (I tried blacking out The c*ck in the middle :p)

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

I'm getting script errors....now on everything...............it was working a minute ago

Anyone else having the same problems??

- DazNoonan - 2011-08-13

ady199 Wrote:I'm getting script errors....now on everything...............it was working a minute ago

Anyone else having the same problems??
Getting the same too mate... There site keeps coming on and off too though!!

- DazNoonan - 2011-08-13

Quit XBMC and then reloaded and its back now...