Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

ady199 Wrote:I'm getting script errors....now on everything...............it was working a minute ago

Anyone else having the same problems??

Its back working - but very bad buffering!!

- mclog - 2011-08-13

Problems with the site itself, not the plugin. For example, Channel 1 isn't working on browser.

ady199 Wrote:Its back working - but very bad buffering!!

- VanZan - 2011-08-13

I load up a stream but there's very bad buffering. I have a feeling LOF got too popular.

- DazNoonan - 2011-08-13

Liverpool Vs Sunderland is bad, some of the other matches seem okay!

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

ady199 Wrote:Its back working - but very bad buffering!!

It's settled down now - thank god

Come on the Reds!!!

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

Ram2000 Wrote:I am Loving This addon I have all the Sky SPorts Channels but didnt bother this year with ESPN as I can watch any game on this THANKS!!!!
I am thinking of redoing the Channel and Icon PNGs just to tart it up a bit ;-)any advice on getting it to load a background image on the menu ?

Heres a quick mockup (I tried blacking out The c*ck in the middle :p)

This would be awesome - please let me know if you figure it out

- aoaaron - 2011-08-13

stream is real laggy... im presuming this is the LOF and not the plugin?

very dissapointed in LOF if so. i've tried channel 1 which was buffering every 30 secs... channel 6 im about to try now.

bought it for the liverpool sunderland game.

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

aoaaron Wrote:stream is real laggy... im presuming this is the LOF and not the plugin?

very dissapointed in LOF if so. i've tried channel 1 which was buffering every 30 secs... channel 6 im about to try now.

bought it for the liverpool sunderland game.

It was buffering really bad for me in the first 10 minutes but now the stream seems to be very steady.....and hardly ever buffers

I'm watching it on Channel 6

- aoaaron - 2011-08-13

they were really good last time i had them so dissapointed.

i've tried it on channel 6 now, still a buffer every 1-3 minutes. i guess its only £6... but disapointed considering i think i can get a better stream for free.

- VanZan - 2011-08-13

aoaaron Wrote:they were really good last time i had them so dissapointed.

i've tried it on channel 6 now, still a buffer every 1-3 minutes. i guess its only £6... but disapointed considering i think i can get a better stream for free.

It's not buffering for me anymore on Channel 6 with the 'pool. Are you sure you're not downloading/uploading anything in the background? I find it's very sensitive to that.

- coastal - 2011-08-13

Apologies if it's been asked already.. but is it english speaking channels? I'm not so keen on paying access for a chinese tv broadcast of wigan verse swansea.

- VanZan - 2011-08-13

coastal Wrote:Apologies if it's been asked already.. but is it english speaking channels? I'm not so keen on paying access for a chinese tv broadcast of wigan verse swansea.
Yes 90% of the time they're English. Although sometimes when it's Trevor Francis you'd wish you had Chinese commentators.

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

The 2nd half stream was perfect for me on Channel 6 - not once did it buffer

The only downfall was the result - a BAD 2 points dropped!

- VanZan - 2011-08-13

I see they've been fucking about with the site again. There's no more channel numbers. Luckily the plugin seems to be still working.

- Ram2000 - 2011-08-13

Was a bit of buffering in teh Liverpol Game but MUCH better tehn any free Stream ive ever watched.
Regarding teh Fanart i see it allready has a fanart.jpg in the folder it just sint showing it.