Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- murphio1888 - 2011-08-18

johnmerrick Wrote:i am getting incorrect username and password constantly.

I have an active sub and have even changed my password.

Any ideas?
That was an issue on an older version of the plugin, sounds like you are on an old version.

- mclog - 2011-08-19

I guess you've installed the plugin from zip and not repo.

I recommend that you install the mortstar repo so that updates get pushed to you (see the instructions here)

The LOF website changes quite often so there are frequent updates to keep the plugin working.

johnmerrick Wrote:i am getting incorrect username and password constantly.

I have an active sub and have even changed my password.

Any ideas?

- Zyzomys - 2011-08-19

Quote:The LOF website changes quite often so there are frequent updates to keep the plugin working.
Thanks for staying on top of this. You probably are getting by on very little sleep with a newborn in the house - your efforts are greatly appreciated by me, and I am sure, many others.

- aoaaron - 2011-08-19

someone should email LOF, say they have a lot of loyal subscribers on this board who use their site and subscribe BECAUSE of this plugin... so can they please stop fucking with the site so much so that it saves the author of the plugin (thank you very mcuh btw) a lot of time and hassle!

- johnmerrick - 2011-08-19

thanks for the replies. i'll give it a go.

- burningskullz - 2011-08-19

Hi

Great addon. I'm having a bit of a problem with it though which it seems nobody else is having.

When I load up a channel it plays at what seems to be double speed as if it was in fast forward. Obviously this then causes it to hit its buffer after a couple of seconds. Sound and video is fine, the problem is just the speed at which the stream is playing. Im using the latest XBMC live install.

LoF plays fine on my pc so I know that its not a problem on their end. If anyone can offer any help it would be really appreciated

- murphio1888 - 2011-08-19

burningskullz Wrote:Hi

Great addon. I'm having a bit of a problem with it though which it seems nobody else is having.

When I load up a channel it plays at what seems to be double speed as if it was in fast forward. Obviously this then causes it to hit its buffer after a couple of seconds. Sound and video is fine, the problem is just the speed at which the stream is playing. Im using the latest XBMC live install.

LoF plays fine on my pc so I know that its not a problem on their end. If anyone can offer any help it would be really appreciated
That happens to me every time - it has never been a problem though, after about five seconds of a wait the stream slows back into normal speed.

- burningskullz - 2011-08-19

murphio1888 Wrote:That happens to me every time - it has never been a problem though, after about five seconds of a wait the stream slows back into normal speed.

Thanks for the reply. I tried leaving the stream running for a bit, 5 minutes in fact, but it never slowed down back to normal unfortunately. I just seem to get 5-10 seconds of high speed stream and then it buffers for a few seconds only for another 5-10 seconds of high speed streaming, lol

- mclog - 2011-08-20

The first high speed is usual, it just gets the audio and video in sync, the rest, hmm.

Can you provide more info now, tell your platform, xbmc version, provide log, etc.

burningskullz Wrote:Thanks for the reply. I tried leaving the stream running for a bit, 5 minutes in fact, but it never slowed down back to normal unfortunately. I just seem to get 5-10 seconds of high speed stream and then it buffers for a few seconds only for another 5-10 seconds of high speed streaming, lol

- mclog - 2011-08-20

I think we shouldn't be so hard on the LOF guys, although I have been a bit frustrated myself, they're just trying to improve the quality of the site. Hopefully it doesn't continue too long Smile

aoaaron Wrote:someone should email LOF, say they have a lot of loyal subscribers on this board who use their site and subscribe BECAUSE of this plugin... so can they please stop fucking with the site so much so that it saves the author of the plugin (thank you very mcuh btw) a lot of time and hassle!

- quiet storm iii - 2011-08-20

what exactly can you watch on this repo?

- johnmerrick - 2011-08-20

thanks fixed

- johnmerrick - 2011-08-20

quiet storm iii Wrote:what exactly can you watch on this repo?

live English Premiership football! and more

- mclog - 2011-08-20

OK, I see there's an error in listing channels again, if you want a quick fix, change line 35 in LOF_Scraper.py from:

self.channel_regex = '<td height="40" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="(.+?)" ><strong><a href="http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/watchlive/\?(.*?)" target=".*?>(.*?)</a></strong></td>'

to:
self.channel_regex = '<td height="40" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="(.+?)" ><strong><a href="(.*?)" target="player">(.*?)</a></strong></td>'

The Live Now section won't work at the moment.

- VanZan - 2011-08-20

Sigh! I'm on the XBOX and getting sick to the back teeth of having to update this every fucking day. They seem to wait until the last minute before a match to start changing things. I thought they were made aware a lot of people were only subscribing because of the plugin? I'm really getting fed up. None of this directed at you mclog mate.

I just tried watching the Newcastle game and it's buffering constantly so that's really improved my mood.