Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- VanZan - 2011-09-23

richb Wrote:thanks for the reply, i take it with the invitation change they have changed the way it authenticates users.Huh
Sounds like a good explanation to me. Hopefully mclog will be along before the games tomorrow to fix things.

- richb - 2011-09-23

interestingly when i changed my theme to pm3hd, it worked staight away although i still got the message about incorrect username and/or password it did give me the channel list and streamed the Brightin game, when i came out of it and went back in it didn't work, after a few attempts it worked again, not quite sure why it is random though:confused2:

- mclog - 2011-09-23

I am not having any problems with authentication at all so I can't comment at all on what's going wrong without some logs.

I assume that they're still putting the invite system in place so there's some oddities in the service.

- richb - 2011-09-23

changed the theme back to the original and getting the same behavior so nothing to do with that, i guess your right maybe just teething problems.

- VanZan - 2011-09-23

mclog Wrote:I am not having any problems with authentication at all so I can't comment at all on what's going wrong without some logs.

I assume that they're still putting the invite system in place so there's some oddities in the service.

Now when I run the plugin I get a page with

Quote:Your username and/or password is incorrect

at the top and under that are the links for "Channels", "Schedule" and "Settings". When I select Channels I got to watch the Leeds match.

- mclog - 2011-09-23

There's a close to 0% that the skin would affect this plugin. I don't know, the LOF guys have made alot of changes recently, they should have done this invite system off season.

Alot of people are reporting problems with authentication, I never have any so it's difficult for me to look for a fix without some logging and platform info.

richb Wrote:changed the theme back to the original and getting the same behavior so nothing to do with that, i guess your right maybe just teething problems.

- mclog - 2011-09-23

I just got the same error for the first time Smile They've changed the user page it makes a check fail but doesn't stop you watching channels.

VanZan Wrote:Now when I run the plugin I get a page with

at the top and under that are the links for "Channels", "Schedule" and "Settings". When I select Channels I got to watch the Leeds match.

- cifa - 2011-09-24

Heres my XBOX log. I am using
Build SVN:30960
This was definitely not working last night - but I got it going this morning Huh but with same error as VanZan 'Your username and/or password is incorrect'

- mclog - 2011-09-24

Guys, I'm looking at all these problems. I'm a bit stretched for time, I have a hellish work project that will finish next week, so will have more time after that. More time consuming than that is my 7 week old baby daughter with colic that demands alot of attention.

The invite only system was a complete surprise to me, I can see what most of the problems are, and I'll have them fixed in the next week. I know that it's not been a totally satisfactory start to the season for users of the plugin, but have a little patience and I'll get all these issues fixed Smile

- zz99 - 2011-09-24

Mclog - Very many thanks for your continued support for this plugin

Tis very much appreciated Smile

- mclog - 2011-09-24

It'll take a while to get something out through the repo, but for people getting authentication problems, that don't mind going into the code, do the following to fix that problem:

1) in the folder XBMC/addons/plugin.video.lof/modules open the file LOF_Scraper.py

2) replace line 24 that is currently: self.unapwd_regex = '<td width="85%">Welcome, (.+?)&nbsp;</td>'

with the following:

self.unapwd_regex = '<p>Welcome, <strong>(.+?)\&nbsp;</strong></p>'

If you want a schedule, in the same file (LOF_Scraper.py), replace line 19 from:

self.scheduleurl = ''.join([self.baseurl, 'schedule.php'])

to:

self.scheduleurl = ''.join([self.baseurl, 'schedule23456817.php'])

Why oh why oh why would you have a webpage. with a schedule, called schedule23456817?

- mclog - 2011-09-24

Posted new build to the guy who runs the repo, for the people who aren't adventurous and will hack the fixes themselves, you'll get a new version pushed sometime this weekend I hope.

- ady199 - 2011-09-24

mclog Wrote:It'll take a while to get something out through the repo, but for people getting authentication problems, that don't mind going into the code, do the following to fix that problem:

1) in the folder XBMC/addons/plugin.video.lof/modules open the file LOF_Scraper.py

2) replace line 24 that is currently: self.unapwd_regex = '<td width="85%">Welcome, (.+?)&nbsp;</td>'

with the following:

self.unapwd_regex = '<p>Welcome, <strong>(.+?)\&nbsp;</strong></p>'

If you want a schedule, in the same file (LOF_Scraper.py), replace line 19 from:

self.scheduleurl = ''.join([self.baseurl, 'schedule.php'])

to:

self.scheduleurl = ''.join([self.baseurl, 'schedule23456817.php'])

Why oh why oh why would you have a webpage. with a schedule, called schedule23456817?

Works great now - many thanks for the quick fix Big Grin

- mortstar - 2011-09-24

Repo's updated Smile For those who want it ASAP you can force a check for updates by using the context menu on the Repo screen of XBMC.

Great work as always mclog....sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she gets well soon.

- cifa - 2011-09-24

mclog Wrote:More time consuming than that is my 7 week old baby daughter with colic that demands alot of attention.

was going to say - baby 1st - everything else 2nd (thats what the wife tells me) Big Grin
thanks for giving us footie/XBMC lovers a wee bit of priority on this fix - much appreciated!