Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- Nibbsy - 2011-10-16

Nibbsy Wrote:I know this isn't strictly the right place to ask about this, but not sure where else to turn.

It looks like my account has been disabled for logging in at different locations simultaneously. This must have happened when I am away for the weekend watching streams on my laptop, and my housemate watches on the ATV at home.

Problem is, I can't find any way of getting in touch with the admins to sort it out. Has anyone experienced this or can suggest anything I might be able to do to sort it out?

An update on this in case anyone else has the same issue. I got in touch with an admin on their live support chatroom from the website (after a bit of waiting around).

They were very helpful and unlocked my account straight away. So anyone with any issues, I would recommend their live support chat. Very good service.

Also, while I was on I asked about the possibility of a second account, and the admin confirmed that they should be in a position to accept new signups in the next week or so.

- halli14 - 2011-10-16

I was wondering if anyone had a additional invite to liveonlinefooty.com
please pm me

Cheers
Halli

- Nibbsy - 2011-10-16

halli14 Wrote:I was wondering if anyone had a additional invite to liveonlinefooty.com
please pm me

Cheers
Halli

They're not accepting new registrations at the moment, even with an invite.

As I said above, they should start again this week.

- mclog - 2011-10-17

Hi, have you been able to login with the plugin yet or still experiencing some problems?

If you're still having problems, could you post the xbmc log after making a failed login attempt please.

lucavialli Wrote:Am running atv2 on the latest stable release and have installed plugin through mortstar repo and is up to date.

However it keeps telling me my user pass is incorrect.

Works fine on laptop.

Any ideas?

- YOREZ - 2011-10-17

Hi all!

Does anyone on here have a spare invite code to liveonlinefooty and is willing to send me via PM? It would be truly appreciated.

Thank you so much guys!

- VanZan - 2011-10-17

Don't think it's a good idea to post your email address on a public message board like this mate.

- ady199 - 2011-10-18

Plugin still working great for me - I'm a bit disappointed there is no stream for the Rangers v Liverpool game tonight

- icky - 2011-10-18

ady199 Wrote:Plugin still working great for me - I'm a bit disappointed there is no stream for the Rangers v Liverpool game tonight

the only version of rangers vs pool is on LFC TV... and gather the guys dont have a account for that.

you might... and its a slim chance be able to find a free stream on the net, but since its not on a major channel is really depends on whether a liverpool fan is streaming his LFC TV!!!!

- ady199 - 2011-10-18

icky Wrote:the only version of rangers vs pool is on LFC TV... and gather the guys dont have a account for that.

you might... and its a slim chance be able to find a free stream on the net, but since its not on a major channel is really depends on whether a liverpool fan is streaming his LFC TV!!!!

Thanks for your reply - I've managed to find a link

- lucavialli - 2011-10-18

No, still not working.

How do I fully uninstall and reinstall? Is there any files I need to delete under winscp?

Will try a debug log as well.

Thanks

- Mrkennedy - 2011-10-19

Anyone else having poor streams tonight, no CL games at all in HD.

- calisto - 2011-10-19

Has anyone got a spare invite for liveonlinefooty.com it would be much appreciated
pm me or email it to me

Thank you

- VanZan - 2011-10-20

Mrkennedy Wrote:Anyone else having poor streams tonight, no CL games at all in HD.
Agreed, the service tonight was appalling. I ended up watching the non-event that was the Arsenal & Marseille game on a terrestrial channel.

- icky - 2011-10-20

VanZan Wrote:Agreed, the service tonight was appalling. I ended up watching the non-event that was the Arsenal & Marseille game on a terrestrial channel.

dont wanna get into a flame war.... but we pay 25-30 quid for the service for the space of a year.....

"If you're new to Sky, Sky TV with Sky Sports, broadband and calls start from just £40 a month. Plus, get all five Sky Sports channels in high definition when you upgrade to the HD Pack for just £10.25 extra a month.

If you already have Sky TV, add the Sky Sports Pack for just £20 extra a month, or £30.25 extra a month with the HD Pack. Don't miss the Barclays Premier League action on Sky Sports - save £5 when you upgrade to the Sports Pack online. " (directly quoted from skysports site this morning)

Liveonline footy = £30 a year

Skysports = £363 a year

When i first subscribed last year they did not have a stream that was over 500kb/s and 640x320 pixel ratio.....

they now have a stream which is 3-5mb/s with a 1280x720 pixel ratio

these streams are done from peoples own sky boxes and so must have a 3-5mb/s upload speed..... obviously there is only one guy/gal that "works" for them that is capable of this and last night he/she was obviously too busy....

yet every sat/sun/monday they are able to stream for your viewing pleasure.... i think it is only right to give them a night off!!!

and if we get into a "i pay for this service" kind of debate, i fully agree with you.... we do pay for a pirated illegal service and as such we should take what we are given

whilst im at it i think i may write an email to the director of that latest hollywood blockbuster that has been filmed illegally in the cinema and then uploaded illegally to the internet and then shared illegally with my kindself, and i will tell said director that the picture quality of the production was rubbish.......

take the ruff with the smooth.... you could be using flashsportstreams....

(i in no way work for or am assosiated with liveonlinefooty and these are clearly my own views)

PS... if you are not happy with the service then let the guys or girls know at liveonlinefooty livesupport..... none of us can do anything about the service but pretty sure they can!

As i said dont want it to be a flame war, but i just get fed up with people bashing stuff that they get for a knock off price (icefilms etc)

Kind Regards

Icky

- whufclee - 2011-10-20

Agreed, well put. That said I am seriously considering moving over to FSS next season as their schedule is a lot better and the ability to watch live channels 22/7 (when they are working!) is well worth the extra few quid - just my opinion. I've emailed LOF a couple of times regarding these issues but never received a reply - not even an automated "thanks for your comments..". Although the customer service is shockingly bad it's still the best £30-odd I spent this year - much better than previously watching free streams that continually get cut off or buffer every few seconds.