Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] seeon.tv - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] seeon.tv (/showthread.php?tid=99803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- motley28 - 2011-11-11

Dixon Butz Wrote:What about

http://www.livetvcrew.com/

I believe max said he will be adding livetvcrew.com to sportsdevil within a week or 2. Thanx for the heads up on seeon- going to check out new site now

- t0mm0 - 2011-11-13

v0.2.0 released which makes it work with the new site.

let me know if there are any issues.

i hard-coded a streaming server ip as i couldn't find a better way of doing it quickly - this might make it more likely to break in future Sad

t0mm0

- Krang - 2011-11-13

t0mm0 Wrote:v0.2.0 released which makes it work with the new site.

let me know if there are any issues.

i hard-coded a streaming server ip as i couldn't find a better way of doing it quickly - this might make it more likely to break in future Sad

t0mm0

The Azwatch plugin shuts off xbmc 3 seconds after you click install, i'm running xbmc in Lubuntu and this is the first time a plugin has done this so there must be something odd with it.

- t0mm0 - 2011-11-13

Krang Wrote:The Azwatch plugin shuts off xbmc 3 seconds after you click install, i'm running xbmc in Lubuntu and this is the first time a plugin has done this so there must be something odd with it.

i doubt it is related - check out the 'huge' change beween the seeon and azwatch versions here Wink but feel free to bung a debug log on pastebin.....

t0mm0

- Krang - 2011-11-13

t0mm0 Wrote:i doubt it is related - check out the 'huge' change beween the seeon and azwatch versions here Wink but feel free to bung a debug log on pastebin.....

t0mm0

After 5 crashes i finally managed to get Azwatch to install so I guess I must have a funky compile of xbmc ^_-

- motley28 - 2011-11-13

Running good here. Didnt have to install it auto updated from seoon to azwatch. I believe I'm running the newest nightly build on my atv2. Ill have to look and repost later.
Thanx t0mm0!

great - jaemlllz - 2011-11-14

Updated by its self and running great for me on atv2 xbmc dharma. Thanks t0mm0!

- castalla - 2011-11-14

Sorry - but just how do I get 0.2.0 ?

I installed the zip given in post 1. All I get is seeontv.

- WildBill - 2011-11-14

castalla Wrote:Sorry - but just how do I get 0.2.0 ?

I installed the zip given in post 1. All I get is seeontv.
I had to check for update on the repo

- castalla - 2011-11-14

Whatever I do - nothing changes. I uninstalled and reinstalled - now I can't even get seeontv. Clicking on the repo (after force refresh, update) gives working then just a .. list of nothing.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-11-14

castalla Wrote:Whatever I do - nothing changes. I uninstalled and reinstalled - now I can't even get seeontv. Clicking on the repo (after force refresh, update) gives working then just a .. list of nothing.

This is interesting... I posted a topic previously about t0mm0s repo showing up as empty... That thread ended up being unexpectedly popular... The thing is I still have this issue.

Currently there are 2 repos that don't work for me, mortstar and t0mm0. I've tried installing manually, installing from the unoficial addons repo, installing from zip and still these 2 repos show up as being empty?

All my other repos work fine, I have a clean install (as I'm currently rebuilding) and a brand new profile. I'm not sure if this is a xbmc nightly issue but I too just get an empty screen when I open the repo and the thread I posted attracted a few others with the same issue?

@t0mm0 have you got any idea what could be causing this issue with your repo? I really do miss having access to your plugins, they are very very good and massively popular in our house. I'd like to get them back ASAP.

I'm on Win7, 11th Nov nightly and currently using a clean, fresh brand-new install of xbmc with no DB and a newly created profile. Do you have any advice to help resolve this issue?

Cheers,
Pat~

- Icarus3000 - 2011-11-14

PatrickBateman Wrote:This is interesting... I posted a topic previously about t0mm0s repo showing up as empty... That thread ended up being unexpectedly popular... The thing is I still have this issue.

Currently there are 2 repos that don't work for me, mortstar and t0mm0. I've tried installing manually, installing from the unoficial addons repo, installing from zip and still these 2 repos show up as being empty?

All my other repos work fine, I have a clean install (as I'm currently rebuilding) and a brand new profile. I'm not sure if this is a xbmc nightly issue but I too just get an empty screen when I open the repo and the thread I posted attracted a few others with the same issue?

@t0mm0 have you got any idea what could be causing this issue with your repo? I really do miss having access to your plugins, they are very very good and massively popular in our house. I'd like to get them back ASAP.

I'm on Win7, 11th Nov nightly and currently using a clean, fresh brand-new install of xbmc with no DB and a newly created profile. Do you have any advice to help resolve this issue?

Cheers,
Pat~

I'm still having the same problem as @PatrickBateman. Only workaround I have found is to manually download the updated files.

- motley28 - 2011-11-14

castalla Wrote:Whatever I do - nothing changes. I uninstalled and reinstalled - now I can't even get seeontv. Clicking on the repo (after force refresh, update) gives working then just a .. list of nothing.

It wont say seeontv anymore. On mine it says azwatchtv.

- mike-1 - 2011-11-14

PatrickBateman Wrote:Currently there are 2 repos that don't work for me, mortstar and t0mm0. I've tried installing manually, installing from the unoficial addons repo, installing from zip and still these 2 repos show up as being empty?

Same issue here. Repo was working fine until a few days ago, then nothing..

- t0mm0 - 2011-11-14

mike-1 Wrote:Same issue here. Repo was working fine until a few days ago, then nothing..

in the thread patrick mentioned (here) at least one person reported that removing/renaming xbmcs data directory fixed the issue. it also appeared that the problems were occurring on recent(-ish) nightly builds on windows 7. if anyone has any further info please add it to that thread.

as i said over there, i don't know enough about the internals of xbmc to know what is causing the problem, but nobody who does has chipped in so i don't know what else to say. i have not managed to replicate the problem myself (but if it only effects windows 7 that could be because i only use linux...) and the log files don't seem to be much help (again this could be just that i don't know enough about how xbmc works).

the only thing i can think of is to try and make a repo xml file that points more directly to the files and doesn't require redirects in case that is what is upsetting some installs of xbmc. i assumed that it was better to use the published URLs in case github move things around in future, but i might give that a try. please keep the discussion about this in the other thread and leave this one for seeon/azwatch issues.

thanks,

t0mm0