• 335(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
Eisi2005 Wrote:@minimoe

you must install the addon manuell. Then you could enable the features under Skin/widget.

i
Thanks. I installed 1.0.3 and I have the same problems as you. It needs more work in order to be useful Sad
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Hey,
How can I use Artwork Downloader and TVTunes with Aeon Nox?
I used MQ3 before where I could select the Addons from the Menu to download Artworks/Songs.
Aeon Nox seems to show/play the stuff that I downloaded with MQ3.

Oh and can I change a Main Menu name?
Or do I have to do this with XBMC?

I want to change the german "TV-PROGRAMM" to "TV-GUIDE" because I hate the scrolling cause the word is to long Wink
Big_Noid Wrote:Nice! Only thing missing is the floor texture from Nox with the panel reflection, but other than that looks good Smile

Oks! Now??

Regards!
@TeKo: If you want to get specific artwork or tune go to tv show information and press the appropriate button. For mass downloading artwork or tunes just run the addons from the programs section.

For changing tv guide you'd have to change the german language file from Nox. Or just create a favorite for the next aired script and add that to main menu, then you can rename it to whatever.

@ tocinillo: yes, better for integration that way.
Hello,

This is a really great skin.

I have some request that I would appreciate if you consider it:

* For "Advanced Launcher", support for publisher/platform logos on the bottom of the screen (like what the skin is doing on the movies part). If the lack of logos is the problem, then I don't see a reason why you don't implement it and let the people populate it themselves or collectively and contributing back to the skin.

* For Programs/Video addons, enable more views that are available in "Movies" and "TV Shows" but are not available in Programs/Video addons. For example, I would love to have the "Episode View", "Showcase", "DVD Cases" and other nice views. I don't see a reason to restrict them. Just leave that to the user (and maybe if you wish, make an option to disable them from the settings). Some of these view are appropriate for some of the addons.

* For "Advanced Launcher" and Programs/Video addons in general (and maybe all parts), there should be a view similar to "Showcase" but where the cover thumb is not fixed in width and height, but is fixed on one of them (to keep aspect ration, and not exceed width/height). This is important because not all covers are DVDs/Bluray covers. Some platforms have square covers, others have rectangular (longer vertically), and others rectangular (going horizontally), and they vary on aspect ration based on the platform originating from. You could create a new view "Showcase 3" for example if the existing one are more appropriate for DVDs/CDs.

* Support for Live TV (although I saw a work in progress here, and I am happy about this).

* If possible, provide a way to rearrange the home screen menu items (Movies/TV Shows/...). Currently you can only add/remove items without being able to change the order.

* In the home screen menu, Provide possibility to specify more custom items than currently possible (especially for sub-menu).

* I don't know if this is possible, and it is a nice to have, not a must. It would be great if we can have some home screen menu items have a video background (you could use it for weather screen, connecting it to a live stream of a webcam, or a pre-recorded video, and other uses)

These what I can think of for now, and hope you will take them under consideration.

Thank you, and keep up the great work
Thanks, never thought about the program tab...
Creating a Fav is probably best so I dont have to redo it when I update.
i'm not seeing the option to enable the widgets for customs playlists anymore. Sad

also, the fallback image for tv shows that don't have season fanart isn't showing (eg. specials).
tria Wrote:Hello,

This is a really great skin.

I have some request that I would appreciate if you consider it:

* For "Advanced Launcher", support for publisher/platform logos on the bottom of the screen (like what the skin is doing on the movies part). If the lack of logos is the problem, then I don't see a reason why you don't implement it and let the people populate it themselves or collectively and contributing back to the skin.
I think showing one logo looks odd. If there was another item suitable for a logo i could show it.
tria Wrote:* For Programs/Video addons, enable more views that are available in "Movies" and "TV Shows" but are not available in Programs/Video addons. For example, I would love to have the "Episode View", "Showcase", "DVD Cases" and other nice views. I don't see a reason to restrict them. Just leave that to the user (and maybe if you wish, make an option to disable them from the settings). Some of these view are appropriate for some of the addons.
This is all up to the addon creators. If they have content that would be appropriate for episodes, then they should set the content type to episodes and you can choose the viewtype then. Just look at any trailer addon. All movie views are available because the addon creators set the content type to movies.
tria Wrote:* For "Advanced Launcher" and Programs/Video addons in general (and maybe all parts), there should be a view similar to "Showcase" but where the cover thumb is not fixed in width and height, but is fixed on one of them (to keep aspect ration, and not exceed width/height). This is important because not all covers are DVDs/Bluray covers. Some platforms have square covers, others have rectangular (longer vertically), and others rectangular (going horizontally), and they vary on aspect ration based on the platform originating from. You could create a new view "Showcase 3" for example if the existing one are more appropriate for DVDs/CDs.
This is not possible because of the glass overlay.

tria Wrote:* If possible, provide a way to rearrange the home screen menu items (Movies/TV Shows/...). Currently you can only add/remove items without being able to change the order.
Not possible through gui.
tria Wrote:* In the home screen menu, Provide possibility to specify more custom items than currently possible (especially for sub-menu).
The current available custom items are a compromise between performance and customization. If you want more you have to mod yourself.
tria Wrote:* I don't know if this is possible, and it is a nice to have, not a must. It would be great if we can have some home screen menu items have a video background (you could use it for weather screen, connecting it to a live stream of a webcam, or a pre-recorded video, and other uses)
This could be possible and I know cirrus extended has this, but I don't want to implement this unless there would be native support for this kind of thing in XBMC core.

Shinu Wrote:i'm not seeing the option to enable the widgets for customs playlists anymore. Sad

also, the fallback image for tv shows that don't have season fanart isn't showing (eg. specials).
Make sure you have the latest version of the script and delete the previous one.
Will look into the fallback image.
@Shinu

check the foldername. This had some uppercase characters and they are now changed to lowercase in the latest version
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@BN

nice change with random playlist poster, but now i become a script error message.

Greets
Eisi
Eisi2005 Wrote:@BN

nice change with random playlist poster, but now i become a script error message.

Greets
Eisi

You might have to restart XBMC for it to work again, if that doesn't help debug log please.
@BN

here is the debug log

http://pastebin.com/sCESjMfM

Greets
Eisi
The skin calls the script fine. i think it's crashing because of sets, but you better post that debug log in the script release thread as i can't fix it in the skin.
Big_Noid Wrote:The skin calls the script fine. i think it's crashing because of sets, but you better post that debug log in the script release thread as i can't fix it in the skin.

Set should have been fixed. Check if you have the latest version (0.1.3 i think) because i have sets and i got no error.

EDIT:
see there's a 0.1.4
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Martijn

thx with 0.1.4 it works with sets

i become only one error message, but the script is ok then.

Here is the error from debug log.

15:35:13 T:6800 INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
15:35:13 T:6800 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
15:35:13 T:6800 ERROR: Error Contents: ('result',)
15:35:13 T:5736 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid": 995, "properties": ["year", "runtime", "file", "playcount", "rating", "plot", "fanart", "thumbnail", "resume", "trailer"]}, "id": 1}
15:35:13 T:5736 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmoviedetails
15:35:13 T:6800 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\AdminEisi2005\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 153, in <module>
_getMovies()
File "C:\Users\AdminEisi2005\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 48, in _getMovies
if (json_set_response['result'] != None) and (json_set_response['result'].has_key('setdetails')):
KeyError: ('result',)
15:35:13 T:6800 INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

I think the script has a problem with my movie 995. I don´t know why, because its a normal animation movie.

Is there any chance that the script will work with series ? At now it doesn´t work

Greets
Eisi
  • 335(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29