• 9(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
sglavach Wrote:Ronie,

I know we can navigate to the various sources and scan for new content but that doesn't work well for the wife and kids who would just as easily delete the source! Can we get an "Update Library" option on the submenus?

Thanks!

mapping it to a button on your keyboard/remote might be easier ?

otherwise, you can do it through favourites.
you can manually edit favourites.xml and add the library update command there.
when done, map the favourite to a submenu button.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Question 
Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find anything related.

I have some movies and TV Shows in Russian (Cyrillic alphabet) and trying to use 4.0.4 version of the skin. However Russian names are not displayed in Movies or TV Shows listings. It works just fine if I switch to Confluence skin. Would appreciate if you can look into this and see if it's something fixable.

Thanks!
bazinga Wrote:Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find anything related.

I have some movies and TV Shows in Russian (Cyrillic alphabet) and trying to use 4.0.4 version of the skin. However Russian names are not displayed in Movies or TV Shows listings. It works just fine if I switch to Confluence skin. Would appreciate if you can look into this and see if it's something fixable.

Thanks!

in you go to Settings > Appearance, you can select a different font there.
If you switch to Arial, things should work much better i think.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thumbs Up 
ronie Wrote:in you go to Settings > Appearance, you can select a different font there.
If you switch to Arial, things should work much better i think.

Well, I cannot believe I was so stupid! Smile Thanks a lot for your help - works a charm!
Not sure if this has been mentioned before.

I'm using T! with the alternative home screen showing changing fan art in a TV (for TV Shows) or a movie theater screen (Movies). I use the Artwork Organizer for splitting the fanart up in different directories.

Now, on the Movies home screen, the fanart pictures seems to be not cut correctly when shown on the "movie theater screen". Looks like they are not tilted enough to fit the area where it should be shown.

I'm not home at the moment, but I should be able to provide a screen shot if needed when I get home later. Let me know if needed.

Thanks in advance!

// M0di0
M0dj0 Wrote:Now, on the Movies home screen, the fanart pictures seems to be not cut correctly when shown on the "movie theater screen". Looks like they are not tilted enough to fit the area where it should be shown.

thanx for mentioning it.
i'll fix that right up :-)
Hi Ron,

any option to get this supported by Transparany! ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ata+Actors

any option to get this supported by Transparany! ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ata+Actors

i'm pretty sure that's one thing i'd like to add asap. :-)
ronie Wrote:i'm pretty sure that's one thing i'd like to add asap. :-)

Great news, looking forward to have this in Transparency!

Thanks Ronie
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

I was wrong posting this in the 3.11.7 version Forum, because i'm actually using Eden Beta3 with T! v4.0.4.

So:

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for developing T! for me it's the best skin. And now my question...

I've enabled the script "home theater experience" i can see the button in the info menu. But when i hit it, nothing happends... just get back to the slide film menu. I've read the home theater experience forum, the wiki, the diferents post....

I know i have to setup the script before using it, the problem is i'm not able to find the scripts configuration menu. Or is there no menu to configure this stuff?

thank you people!
weilah Wrote:I've enabled the script "home theater experience" i can see the button in the info menu. But when i hit it, nothing happends... just get back to the slide film menu. I've read the home theater experience forum, the wiki, the diferents post....

I know i have to setup the script before using it, the problem is i'm not able to find the scripts configuration menu. Or is there no menu to configure this stuff?

settings > add-ons > enabled add-ons > program add-ons > cinema experience > configure

or something like that :-)
ok, i'm sorry. My problem was that i thought this script already came with the skin, so just activating it from the skin settings menu was enough. And it's not.... i should download it first and then install it.

And you're right, the settings for the script are in:

settings > add-ons > enabled add-ons > program add-ons > cinema experience > configure

i was already there but the script was simply not installed.... :$

Anyway, thanks ronie for the fast answer! Smile
Hello ronie. have a problem using livesreram addon. the channels they do not start. If I put the skin confluence they work without problem. I wonder if I have to form something in your skin in order that they work. I have atv2 4.4.4 xbmc rc2. Nevertheless in windows with transparency if it works. Thank you
Great Skin, my favourite, looks and works flawless so far.

My only question is how do I stop the show thumbnail coming up in the bottom right hand corner when video is paused? I've been through all the settings and cant find it anywhere!

Many thanks
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06