Recent Movies - More than 3
bigbully Wrote:I'm having trouble relocating or recreating this issue when comparing my changes to the Eden Beta. What version of XBMC are you using?

I'm using the latest eden beta.
pm sent
danmedhurst Wrote:I'm using the latest eden beta.

Ok. Found the problem...

In the file IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml change the following:

Line 89-91:
Code:
<!-- Ones to show if TVShows or Movies button is enabled in home -->
            <control type="group">
                <posx>740</posx>

Change the 740 to 190. I'm not sure how yours ended up that way since my backup doesn't show that, but that should fix your issue. You should now see 6 movie images onscreen.

Let me know.
Hi mate, still no luck.. Change it back and nothing has changed Sad
danmedhurst Wrote:Hi mate, still no luck.. Change it back and nothing has changed Sad

Really? Are you using the one that I sent back to you in email?

I tried the one you sent me initially and I saw the same as your image showed, but when I changed the 740 to 190 it was fixed.

Send me the file again and I'll check it out.
bigbully Wrote:Really? Are you using the one that I sent back to you in email?

I tried the one you sent me initially and I saw the same as your image showed, but when I changed the 740 to 190 it was fixed.

Send me the file again and I'll check it out.

I'm an idiot, needed to restart XBMC.. Got 5 showing at the top of the screen centered now Smile Should there be 6?
danmedhurst Wrote:I'm an idiot, needed to restart XBMC.. Got 5 showing at the top of the screen centered now Smile Should there be 6?

Yeah. Should look like this....
http://www.bulldogsound.com/misc/xbmc_la...0added.png
bigbully Wrote:Yeah. Should look like this....
http://www.bulldogsound.com/misc/xbmc_la...0added.png

That's exactly what i'm after.. I've just this minute switched to confluence-mod and want to integrate your changes too... any ideas where it puts skins that are downloaded via the addon repositories? They don't seem to be in the same place....
danmedhurst Wrote:That's exactly what i'm after.. I've just this minute switched to confluence-mod and want to integrate your changes too... any ideas where it puts skins that are downloaded via the addon repositories? They don't seem to be in the same place....

check in:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/

You can put your regular confluence skin in here as well so you don't lose modifications when you update XBMC.

It may be a little harder to incorporate into the confluence-mod if they have a number of other significant changes already in that file.

Not sure if you're on a mac or not, but if you use Textwrangler you can open the old and new files and generate a list of differences between the two files.
bigbully Wrote:check in:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/

You can put your regular confluence skin in here as well so you don't lose modifications when you update XBMC.

It may be a little harder to incorporate into the confluence-mod if they have a number of other significant changes already in that file.

Not sure if you're on a mac or not, but if you use Textwrangler you can open the old and new files and generate a list of differences between the two files.

Cheers, Will give it all a whirl and let you know.
I look forward to it. Might be upgrading my ATV2 setup to a Mac Mini this weekend. So I'm sure I'll be modding further and or experimenting with new skins soon. Big Grin
bigbully Wrote:I look forward to it. Might be upgrading my ATV2 setup to a Mac Mini this weekend. So I'm sure I'll be modding further and or experimenting with new skins soon. Big Grin

it works on confluence-mod, except i still only have 5 up there. When i go up to them, it shifts all the way left and i have to scroll right to view them.. bit weird.
danmedhurst Wrote:it works on confluence-mod, except i still only have 5 up there. When i go up to them, it shifts all the way left and i have to scroll right to view them.. bit weird.

Send me the file again and the home.xml file and I'll see if it's a quick fix.
bigbully Wrote:Send me the file again and the home.xml file and I'll see if it's a quick fix.

Cheers, I'll have to send it this evening. I'll test it again on both skins.
how can I get this to go beyond the 10 to all 25? and the same with the latest tv episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent Movies - More than 31