• 6(current)
XBMC Intro Movie
(2012-03-15, 05:36)GeezerJT Wrote:
(2012-03-04, 15:31)deanmv Wrote:
GeezerJT Wrote:Where can i get the file? that looks great

Clipconverter.cc

Sorry i dont understand what i am supposed to do with that?

Type it into your browser :)

http://Clipconverter.cc
and then what am i supposed to do with it? i dont understand the instructions on the first post.
That link is a youtube "ripper:, it will grab the video file off the link that was in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1036085 which you said you wanted to get.

Or if you have the video then what bit are you stuck at? The instructions seem pretty straight forward but where have you got to so far?

Just a quick side note is stuff like that allowed from a your stealing stuff of youtube/privacy point of view?
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
(2012-03-16, 00:27)deanmv Wrote: That link is a youtube "ripper:, it will grab the video file off the link that was in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1036085 which you said you wanted to get.

Or if you have the video then what bit are you stuck at? The instructions seem pretty straight forward but where have you got to so far?

Just a quick side note is stuff like that allowed from a your stealing stuff of youtube/privacy point of view?

Thanks for the reply, i would be stuck at the veryfirst bit. Where do i find the Advancedsettings.xml ?

(2012-03-16, 00:51)GeezerJT Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 00:27)deanmv Wrote: That link is a youtube "ripper:, it will grab the video file off the link that was in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1036085 which you said you wanted to get.

Thanks for the reply, i would be stuck at the veryfirst bit. Where do i find the Advancedsettings.xml ?
Depends on the system you are using. Also it might it might not exist yet as it is a user created file:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...ttings.xml might be a good place to have a read for more info on it.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS

(2012-03-14, 20:19)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 19:40)matt77303 Wrote: Thanks mate.

working ok now, could never get it to work before.

i can see the menu for about a second before it plays any way round that?

Matt
here's a minimal Startup.xml for Confluence that will delay the loading of the home screen by 1 second.
you can adjust the value (it's in milliseconds) of the delay to your own liking.

Code:
<window>
    <onload>PlayMedia(special://skin/introMovie.mov)</onload>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <controls>
        <control type="button" id="10">
            <onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
            <animation effect="fade" delay="1000" end="100">Focus</animation>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>

so i just replace my startup.xml with thisw one?

Thanks again

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2012-03-17, 01:16)matt77303 Wrote: so i just replace my startup.xml with thisw one?

if you're using confluence, yes.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I am hoping that stoli will integrate this addon into neon and metropolis skin. Great work on this.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-03-17, 01:48)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 01:16)matt77303 Wrote: so i just replace my startup.xml with thisw one?

if you're using confluence, yes.

can a similar thing be done in home.xml? (using neon btw)
thanks
(2012-03-19, 14:53)rflores2323 Wrote: I am hoping that stoli will integrate this addon into neon and metropolis skin. Great work on this.

Already added to Neon. Will get it in Metropolis next.
-stoli-
Does anyone else have any cool intros??
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-03-25, 06:55)rflores2323 Wrote: Does anyone else have any cool intros??

I take you've looked at Frost's addon posted earlier in this thread ?

Edit OK so I'm offcially still asleep. just seen your other post. Must be sleepbrowsing Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hi All,

I'm embarrassed I can't get this to work. The standard startup is disabled but I can't get the movie to play at all. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

1) I added an intro movie here
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro
2) Amended (confluence) startup.xml as below
<window>
<onload>PlayMedia(special://var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro/IntroMovie.mov)</onload>
<defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<controls>
<control type="button" id="10">
<onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
<animation effect="fade" delay="1000" end="100">Focus</animation>
</control>
</controls>
</window>
3) Disabled the startup splash using the script from here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124124&page=6
(2012-03-26, 17:48)logan_x50 Wrote: Hi All,

I'm embarrassed I can't get this to work. The standard startup is disabled but I can't get the movie to play at all. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

1) I added an intro movie here
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro
2) Amended (confluence) startup.xml as below
<window>
<onload>PlayMedia(special://var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro/IntroMovie.mov)</onload>
^ there's you problem.
you can't just make up special:// paths :-)

try with <onload>PlayMedia(/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro/IntroMovie.mov)</onload>
or <onload>PlayMedia(/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro/IntroMovie.mov)</onload>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronnie, you beat me to it.

Btw, I finished working on an iPhone game titled Dummy Defense (shameless plug. Everyone check it out. I created the art and someone else handled the programming). Anyway I've got some free time and will be creating some more intro vids.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Intro Movie2