• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
Rygrath Wrote:Many thanks to you. Truly appreciate the time you spend to these skins for all of us to use Smile

Please update to REV 459. Fixed Error in LOG with Animations.

Give it a try ...
Gave it a shot, but didn't seem to fix it for me. Only the home screen is giving me 3fps. Everywhere else throughout the skin works perfectly. I went as far as completely deleting the skin folder. Clearing all Fusion entries in the Guisettings.xml file and reinstalling from scratch. Even with everything at default it's still doing it.

Tried downgrading to XBMC RC1, but that work either. Being I seem to be the only one having this, based on no other posts about low fps on the home screen. I'm not sure what else to do here. I have about 10 other skins installed, can't seem to replicate this on any of them.

Here's a screenshot showing the system info just to show what it does.
Please try to hide everything on home, such like library totals, system info, recently added ... even try disabling the rss feed and weather.

Go to settings -- > System and turn on debugging -- >

Btw ... i've installed fusion migma v2 on all my 3 systems, 60 fps no problems ...
Well, somehow the problem fixed itself. I cleaned up XBMC's cache and temp directories. Reinstalled RC2 for the 3rd time. Reinstalled Fusion for the 3rd time and voila. It magically went back to 60fps. I honestly don't think it was the skin and more a coincidence that it was just happening to Fusion. I'm guessing it was probably something corrupted in the cache or temp directory.

Regardless, thank you very much for taking your time assisting me with Butchabay. Very much appreciated.
No problem, glad it's working now! Smile
Rygrath could you tell me exactly what you cleaned and deleted to get this working
Finally it's here:

Download and install my repository to get fusion migma v2 Version 2.0.1

xbmc-repository-butchabay
hey butcha for the latest updates to your skin do i still use the svn or are you only going to be updated now via your own repo??
No, my repo will only be for releases. SVN still remains as it is ...
Working like a boss like normal I see butch you must have skinning down to a fine art by now great to see will take a look at the new update thanks dude I'm loving migma
Thanx mate, hope you get my favorite skin back to life soon ... Smile
All the best wishes ...

Cheers
(2012-03-17, 10:52)fodster Wrote: Rygrath could you tell me exactly what you cleaned and deleted to get this working

Same here, installed new repo and it got sluggish on certain Main Menu screens. I was using SVN version and went back, but it
is also now sluggish.
What I am seeing is this: I have 2 custom buttons. One is a music playlist, and the other Pseudo TV. I originally had the Pseudo TV button background set to multi-image and now have it just set to one image. As I click past this screen, I see the old image first, and then the new image fills in. As I leave this screen, I again see an old image before it goes to next buttons background.... does that make sense?!

So, possibly by deleting the cache, it may fix it as it did for Rygath... now to search out the cached image file...

EDIT: As a test, I turned off the Custom Buttons and the problem went away... hmmm... exactly what files need to me deleted, or how do I clear the cache?

EDIT/EDIT: Deleted commoncache.db and didn't help. I found if I turn off one of the Custom buttons the problem goes away... strange but I can live with it as is.

The Home Screen may become sluggish if every option is enabled. So if you enable all the infos on home + custom faorites and custom playlists, i would say to disable the background images and see how it works.

Remember this is not at all a light weight skin ... it's a skin using a lot of textures even on home menu.

I'm working on to find out how to make it faster ...

What for sure will be my next step is to pack the media folder as textures.xbt and bring out the next update soon so you could try if it's better.

Very frustrating everywhere else movies tv etc works perfect turned everything off and still just locks On homescreen
(2012-03-21, 22:12)fodster Wrote: Very frustrating everywhere else movies tv etc works perfect turned everything off and still just locks On homescreen

Packed media folder to textures.xbt

Just commited a new version to SVN and uploaded new version to my repo.

Force Refresh if you have installed my repo.

Please try and report back.

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24