• 34(current)
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth
Thanks alot :-)
Next time I try to read better...
No, I didn't tested it on windows, but it should work I would think.
ill try and test it out abit later
Now I get an error when I want to do make. The error is
make[1]: *** [pvrclient-mythtv.o] Error 1

Here's the complete output: http://pastebin.com/HvrtdrPL

This doesn't seem to be because I didn't install a package?
You need an older version of the boost library(1.47 or older)
Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
Oh man!
I forgot to set apt-preferences after I added the Wheezy repos.

Thanks again very much!
(2012-03-22, 20:04)tsp42 Wrote: You need an older version of the boost library(1.47 or older)

Is someone in upstream XBMC working on getting xbmc to work with newer boost? Pretty soon most distros will be going to boost 1.48 or later. (e.g. the upcoming Fedora 17 will be on boost 1.48).
The compile error is located in my code so I will have to fix it.
Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
after a git pull I just tested the latest master and there is something wrong with the EPG:Timeline view: it is completely blank (aside from a top row of timeslots). EPG:Next and EPG:Now are fine (as is the information in the TV Channels view).
I get white noise when try to play music with the latest version. This seems to be the offending PR, and commit here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/163f...d9e65d37b0. I believe it is already fixed upstream, but while you wait you can edit xbmc/cores/paplayer/CodecFactory.cpp at line 123-ish and change:

else if (strContent.Left(9).Equals("audio/l16") == 0)
into:
else if (strContent.Left(9).Equals("audio/l16"))

/D
white noise for me too.
Intel Core i5-11500, ASRock B560M-ITX/ac, 240GB SSD + 4TB  Western Digital Blue, Arch Linux, mythtv 31+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2
For those struggling with Windows XP and the lack of inet_ntop support I've built a version of libcmyth that works. I had to change connection.c and (oddly?) my sdkddkver.h in c:\program files\microsoft sdks\Windows\v7.0a\Include as it was setting the _WIN32_WINNT value incorrectly, it should be 0x0501 for XP.

Anyway I've (hopefully) committed the change to tsp's tree, my first submission to the open source community woohoo!

For those that can't be bothered to build it, I've uploaded it here libcmyth.dll for Windows XP

Cheers
Simon
(2012-03-25, 00:00)simonind Wrote: For those that can't be bothered to build it, I've uploaded it here libcmyth.dll for Windows XP
Fantastic! the dll works on WinXP.

As an aside, on the mythbackend box mysql username, I changed the host from "localhost" to "%" (any host) to have it connect.

Thanks!
I've got white noise too. Hoping the next upstream-merge will include the fix from Eden...

(Audio works with DVD player.. just not paplayer)
(2012-03-27, 11:43)stevellion Wrote: I've got white noise too. Hoping the next upstream-merge will include the fix from Eden...

Yep, same problem here.
(2012-03-27, 16:57)fiveisalive Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 11:43)stevellion Wrote: I've got white noise too. Hoping the next upstream-merge will include the fix from Eden...

Yep, same problem here.

Did you try my proposed fix from post 504?

/D
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth8