• 13(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
hey first of all, i just want to say it is such a good plugin. All credits to the developers

but i was just having a look at the hd sport channels on the atv2. it doesn't seem to be a buffering problem as the sound was continuous, but the picture was very choppy. is it the problem of the atv2 hardware not able to handle the hd pictures or server issues?

many thanks
Just installed XBMC on a buddies ATV2 and trying to add this add-on which I have on mine. However, when I install from the zip and follow the instructions in the video on the first page, after I click "enable auto update" then select "Add LiveTV as Source" I get a script failed error? Any ideas what I'm doing incorrectly?

Thx
Hi, I upgrade xbmc to new version, and liveTV doesn't work ??
(2012-03-25, 15:06)Sdpbc Wrote: Just installed XBMC on a buddies ATV2 and trying to add this add-on which I have on mine. However, when I install from the zip and follow the instructions in the video on the first page, after I click "enable auto update" then select "Add LiveTV as Source" I get a script failed error? Any ideas what I'm doing incorrectly?

Thx

I have this same problem Sad
Probably has something to do with the .xml files. I.e., the zip file is only putting the addon there and I assume the script is searching for an xml file that doesn't exist? My other ATV has this add on and it has the dbstream (which isn't working this morning), LiveTV and blackworms xml sources on it. Just haven't figured out where these are stored.
please look at first post and install new livetv
(2012-03-25, 17:11)mikey1234 Wrote: please look at first post and install new livetv

Smile THX for help
Doesnt seem to add the live tv 1.4.
Cant seem to figure what im doing wrong
sorted now
Is there a place where we can send requests? It would really be amazing if we could get the CBS Sports Network.
not working anymore with the latest xbmc release.....I am getting a script error? anyone else having same error?
(2012-03-30, 03:00)kingdrako69 Wrote: not working anymore with the latest xbmc release.....I am getting a script error? anyone else having same error?
What's the latest version, and what operating system are you using. And also, do you use the livetv addon or the livestream addon?
Is your newest version 2.11.0? That's the version I use, and they both work fine.
If you're using linux, you can downgrade xbmc from synaptic. Search for xbmc, click the xbmc package, click on the "package" menu, click "force version", and choose the version you want. Now click "lock version" so it won't be upgraded again.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
(2012-03-30, 03:00)kingdrako69 Wrote: not working anymore with the latest xbmc release.....I am getting a script error? anyone else having same error?
1.4 was released to address the issue with Eden 11.0
Im on apple tv2 Eden 11.0 latest release downloaded latest livetv and same results, have both livestreams and livetv both were working perfectly before the upgrade to Eden 11, now Im also having some errors on canada on demand, 1channel,tubeplus....same error on script......do I have to upgrade my librtmp.0.dylib file?
Was checking my Mac and Pc both running Eden 11b2 and both are working perfectly.....its just my apple tv 2 on the latest update to Eden 11....also blackoutworm the xxx is working fine but the regular livestream gives me error 404 on both pc and mac.....
The latest version works really well on the iPad2 but I tried to install it on ATV 1 (running Eden) and I keep getting a script error when trying to run it. Does this work on the ATV1?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45