• 49(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
I wish I could help you more, but I haven't been using Ember very long myself and I'd rather not fill this thread with what may be poor troubleshooting advice on my part. Hopefully someone more familiar with Ember will offer further assistance.
Youtube fix doesnt work for me I just get a local trailer found but no plugin link.
(2012-04-02, 14:25)TeKo Wrote: Youtube fix doesnt work for me I just get a local trailer found but no plugin link.

Yes, "found local trailer" is a smal bug. I do what I can to resolve the problem...
This fix is only for manual movie/trailer editing.

Hi guys,

I am getting this error when i try scraping a tv show any idea what might be the cause.

Quote:Title: Error
Parameter name: codepage
StackTrace: at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding(Int32 codepage)
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipConstants.ConvertToString(Byte[] data, Int32 count)
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipConstants.ConvertToStringExt(Int32 flags, Byte[] data)
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
Date/Time: 03/04/2012 17:18:48
===========================================================================================

thanks guys
(2012-04-03, 17:24)mscerri Wrote: Hi guys,

I am getting this error when i try scraping a tv show any idea what might be the cause.

Quote:Title: Error
Parameter name: codepage
StackTrace: at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding(Int32 codepage)
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipConstants.ConvertToString(Byte[] data, Int32 count)
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipConstants.ConvertToStringExt(Int32 flags, Byte[] data)
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
Date/Time: 03/04/2012 17:18:48
===========================================================================================

thanks guys

Is the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" in your Ember Folder?
(2012-03-30, 12:12)shaktoo Wrote: pigeldi.. have you tried couchpotato ? that provides a very good automated way of getting trailers with the correct naming as for xbmc to pick them up as well as nfo, extrafanart, TBN's etc -- just the nfo is quite basic and I personally then let ember run as a post processing script which does the trick

How? I think I read that couchpotato will only download additional information for movies I downloaded with this too. Can it also scrape my existing movies or download trailers for movies I specify?
(2012-04-03, 22:33)pigeldi Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 12:12)shaktoo Wrote: pigeldi.. have you tried couchpotato ? that provides a very good automated way of getting trailers with the correct naming as for xbmc to pick them up as well as nfo, extrafanart, TBN's etc -- just the nfo is quite basic and I personally then let ember run as a post processing script which does the trick

How? I think I read that couchpotato will only download additional information for movies I downloaded with this too. Can it also scrape my existing movies or download trailers for movies I specify?
I have not tried it becuase I already had trailers of all my previously downloaded movies but I think if you specify the main movies path it will try and get trailers for all the movies there ( which are missing trailers ) .There is no harm in trying it I guess but Yes mostly it will work for your movies downloaded & processed via CP.
(2012-01-03, 05:33)KevinSartori Wrote:
war59312 Wrote:"allow video meta tag duration to overwrite Runtime field using <h>=hours <m><0m>=minutes <s><0s>=seconds, for example <h>:<0m>:<0s>"

Ugh! So now I have to convert back to minutes now as Boxee Box uses minutes for the runtime field. Sad

Any way to change back to minutes for TV Shows?

I see there is an option for movies but not TV Shows.

I put a request in for this about a week ago, but with bodrick's recent operation, it may be a while before we see any updates.

http://ember.purplepig.net/issues/22

Bump! Been 3 months.

Really annoying.
Edit: I just removed the show from the database and re-imported it, works like a charm!

I did a quick search with no luck, so here goes. I'm trying to scrape the info for all the episodes of Friends (10 seasons), and for some reason only random episodes from each season are being picked up by Ember. Ie, Season 1 only has episodes 22-24, even though the entire season is in that folder and named properly, same file extension (mkv), etc. Is there some way to fix this?
(2012-04-02, 00:50)DanCooper Wrote: I have made a small YouTube-Trailer fix for XBMC-YouTube-Plugin and add trailersupport for the XBMC-Controller module.

- The scraped YouTube-Trailer-Links from TMDB are now in the correct format for XBMC (plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=).
- The XBMC-Controller-Module changes now the Trailer-Links in the XBMC-DB.

I've used the 1.3.0.3 experimental version sourcecode. This fix are tested only with this version of ember!

Share-Online Download

Excuse my bad English =)

Thanks fo the fix!
Can you share this on some more appropriate site? This one is just doesn't work for me, i.e. I can't download.
works for me just try again
Good for you... but believe me, it doesn't work here
Where do you want it?
Only hoster without account.
http://www.woofiles.com/dl-299479-wjx4d3...mental.rar
Thanks for being helpful about this, but this doesn't work either. Gives me a 177 Bytes long broken file.
Can you send it to me by e-mail: olympia at xbmc.org?
Done
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26