UK Ratings Logo's
First of all, great job with this skin...I love it! Big Grin

Not sure whether this is a skin related question or something I should ask elsewhere, but figured this may be a good place to start.

I've installed the IMDB + RT scraper and set it to use UK certifications/ratings. Currently using the slide view for my movies, and when I select a movie and then go through to the movie information page I can see the UK rating for the movie given next to MPAA Rating (U, 12, 18 etc.)

What I'd really like is for the little logo for each of these to be displayed somewhere - whether on the movie information page or (ideally) on the first bit you see when you select the movie and are given the plot etc.

Is this something which can be easily achieved? It's not a major issue if not, but I thought it would polish off my setup nicely. Smile

Cheers,

Marc
Having had another look and a search around, I think I'm right in saying that where I currently have a NR logo, this is where the MPAA logo would usually go? (And, in this case, the BBFC one for uk?)

Appreciate any suggestions on how I can make the logo appear here? As the data is obviously being found by the IMDB scrape, so just need to make it appear as a logo now.
(2012-04-03, 01:22)faulknerm Wrote: I've installed the IMDB + RT scraper and set it to use UK certifications/ratings. Currently using the slide view for my movies, and when I select a movie and then go through to the movie information page I can see the UK rating for the movie given next to MPAA Rating (U, 12, 18 etc.)
that should be UK:U, UK:12, UK:18 etc.
without the UK prefix, the skin won't know whether to show uk, de, fr, au or whatever rating icons.
not sure if the RT scraper supports that format, though i know ember media manager does.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Fantastic, thanks!

Yes, the IMDB+RT scraper does support adding a prefix - not sure whether I need to include the colon or not, so just trying it now to see.

I wondered what the prefix option was for. :p

Just in case anybody else stumbles across this, yes you do need the colon.

In the prefix field (within the scraper settings) you need to put UK:

Sorry to ressurect an old thread - but been trying to get UK logos on Transparency. I have the Universal scraper set-up to acquire the UK Ratings, does this though only produce a text reference in the 'info' screen, that the film is 'U', 'PG' etc, or should Transparency show the actual BBFC logo - was hoping for the logo.
if all you see is 'U' or '18' for the rating, then the images won't work.
as mentioned above the rating value needs to be prefixed with a country code.

otherwise there's no way for the skin to know if '18' means 'UK:18', or 'DE:18" or ...and so on.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I had prefixed the country code in the setting with UK:, but had not refreshed the files - everything OK now.

Thanks a lot and keep up the excellent work on this fabulous skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UK Ratings Logo's0