• 2(current)
Playing around with confluence
If you watch the video on the first page you can see it appears when I enable Mouse support in settings but basically its the same as "up one level"
How did you create the "All Caps" true type font for Roboto? I have what I thought was the complete Roboto set but I do not have Caps. Or is there a way to incorporate the font without that?

Also, to change the font in my customized Confluence, I can just copy the ttf files into the fonts folder and change the paths in font.xml correct?
(2012-04-04, 03:47)VMCosco Wrote: How did you create the "All Caps" true type font for Roboto? I have what I thought was the complete Roboto set but I do not have Caps. Or is there a way to incorporate the font without that?
I didn't you can add UPPERCASE to the info label eg: in the main menu I have
PHP Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/UPPERCASE]</label

(2012-04-04, 03:47)VMCosco Wrote: Also, to change the font in my customized Confluence, I can just copy the ttf files into the fonts folder and change the paths in font.xml correct?
Correct
Hey Jezz_X, can you post a download to that background you're using? Looks great!
sure I found it elsewhere but its here in all sizes too http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/132986.html
Played with a couple of color themes just for the hell of it today

the green one reminds me Alien by Ridley Scott
The green one pops out really nice would love to see what a Orange one would look like.as well
Found a copy Smile The new font is a lot clearer. Nice
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I'm really liking the green one too...
It also looks like someone has the same taste in music.

(2012-04-06, 14:43)joethefox Wrote: the green one reminds me Alien by Ridley Scott

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-04-03, 12:39)Jezz_X Wrote: Added "different" support for TV Show Next Aired Addon

OMG this looks GORGEOUS!!!
(2012-04-08, 05:39)wilson.joe Wrote: It also looks like someone has the same taste in music.
Had the same thought \m/ Big Grin
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
LOL I'm always ashamed to post my screen shots of my music section because they are pretty much all old 80's and 90's hard rock / heavy metal bands with practically nothing released in the last 10 years Smile
When we were doing the header banner on the home page I had to get a screenshot from pike to complete it because mine was all terrible for all those young XBMC hipsters out there listening to techno and other crap
No worries, my music collection is mostly filled with artists that had their high time in their career before I was born Big Grin
But TBH at the age of 22 this is not really difficult Wink
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Most of my music come from the late 70's to the early 90's. I have a few like Seether, some Ska Punk and a few other odds and ends just to spice it up a bit. I get the same feeling sometimes, and theres that occassional who is that?? Big Grin
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing around with confluence2