• 42(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
Ok, that's weather improved. The problem i was having was some on the new weather icons (like mist) blended in to the list background, so they didn't stand out very well and sort of disappeared.

Cheers
(2012-03-21, 11:27)nemulate Wrote: Well I'm away until next Tuesday so if you could have it finished by then it would be much appreciated Laugh

LOL... how about Tuesday, 2012! (notice i didn't mention which Tuesday in 2012!! Tongue)
Update...

Still working away! There's a few other things i've sorted that i'm going to chuck in for the release, like a 'welogrey' theme.

Out of respect for Welo, the welogrey theme will be default, with a 'liquidblue' theme as optional (liquidblue has been used on my alpha releases to date... welogrey was Welo's original mockups).

tuckbodi has a cool 'greenjeans' theme in the works as well! Big Grin

Cheers Wink
(2012-03-27, 16:21)liquidskin76 Wrote: Out of respect for Welo, the welogrey theme will be default.

Nod Glad to hear that, since I was never a fan of 'liquidblue' version.
(2012-03-27, 23:25)Japaja Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 16:21)liquidskin76 Wrote: Out of respect for Welo, the welogrey theme will be default.

Nod Glad to hear that, since I was never a fan of 'liquidblue' version.

Brutal, but honest!!! Big Grin I totally understand as it was how Welo intended it, and was always on the cards to return.

Cheers Wink
13 dialog xml's left (man... those bloody dialog screens are never ending!!! Big Grin) and a few tweaks, then we're there! Wink

I've got a time period at home coming up. Doing some renovations so i want this out the door before then!! Sit tight...

Great news, I'll keep the next couiple of days free Wink
Good news... a spot of beta testing has taken place! Big Grin Thanks to tuckbodi and nemulate. There's a few other users i'm waiting to hear back from as well, so more testing to come!

Anyway, beta testing so far has highlighted some small bugs, plus given some great feedback and a few ideas. As a result of the feedback, i'm going to get a tv show banner view in for release. This will delay release a bit however it will be worth it.

Rock on... Wink
Great to see work is still going on, this skin is awesome, can't wait to try the final version. Keep it up!

If you need any testing done on OpenELEC let me know and I'll try to help.
Quick update...

*More dialog screens finish (only 6 to go)
*Movie wall view is in and is about 70% complete
*TV banner view is in and is about 50% complete
*all bugs from initial beta testing sorted
*some great ideas from beta testers are in

Cheers
Where can someone find this beta? Someone who's dying to try it out? Hmm?

Smile
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-04-11, 17:32)liquidskin76 Wrote: Quick update...

*More dialog screens finish (only 6 to go)
*Movie wall view is in and is about 70% complete
*TV banner view is in and is about 50% complete
*all bugs from initial beta testing sorted
*some great ideas from beta testers are in

Cheers

Great news, looking forward to seeing the finished product Wink
Damn this skin is going to ROCK! Big Grin So elegant.... Great work and looking forward to it!!
Check my new site http://CustomHT.org and find High Resolution backdrops / fanart, Coverart and Bootskins for your HTPC.
Quick update...

I have 1 dialog screen left, and the TV banner view to complete, then we're ready for the official initial release i think!

I'm away working this weekend so it won't be before then. I have a clear idea of when, however i'm not going to say as you'll all murder me if i don't hit it!!

Cheers
Bring it on! (but take your time Rofl)
It's done when it's done (but please let it be this month Smile).
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7