• 19(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
you said you did "go to the Genre screen on the Movies submenu". so you clicked on genres and entered the library then. which viewtype doesn´t show the genre icons then? List View at least works fine here with jpgs in video genre icon folder.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Gotcha - I tried all the view types and nothing showed up. Once I copied the icons folder over to the MUSIC folder...they showed up (in all views). Now I deleted them from the Music folder and they're still showing up...don't understand that at all. Are they cached somewhere? I can't re-create this - so unless somebody else has an issue...maybe just the sequence I took? Weird...

Do you guys have a nice Aeon.Nox type collection of genre images?

And I noticed that Genres isn't an option on the Music sub-menu - but I can get to it if I select Library from the sub-menu - then scroll to Genre - is that by design?
no, we´ll add that probably.
concerning the genre icons: if you want to help us analyse this it would be nice if you could go through variables xml, search for all lines with /extras/genre/music/, delete them one by one and tell us which one makes your log entries disappear.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-04-13, 07:03)phil65 Wrote: no, we´ll add that probably.
concerning the genre icons: if you want to help us analyse this it would be nice if you could go through variables xml, search for all lines with /extras/genre/music/, delete them one by one and tell us which one makes your log entries disappear.

sure, anything to assist.

Q: are the genres picked up dynamically from the video or music files - or is there a static set of genres in use? trying to understand how that aspect works.
movie genres are scraped by xbmc scraper / read from your nfo file and the image filenames need to have the same name as the genre name + .jpg
Understood on the naming convention...so same for music then I assume? Which is why my categories include "soundtrack" and "soundtracks" - probably have some metadata cleanup to do on all my files....
yes, same for music.
@BN

i have installed everything new and now the statistic works how it should. Thanks for help.

But now i have a animated home menu Sad Where could i disable the background animation for the home menu ?

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-13, 13:01)Eisi2005 Wrote: @BN

i have installed everything new and now the statistic works how it should. Thanks for help.

But now i have a animated home menu Sad Where could i disable the background animation for the home menu ?

Greets
Eisi

also already explained. please read before asking questions.
@Eisi2005 - this is noted in this thread a few times I believe. The setting isn't in the new version yet so you have to manually change it in the guisettings.XML. Google is your friend Wink. And yes it is good to read the whole thread too...answered most of my questions - just search this specific thread with te appropriate keyword(s).
@phil65 - you ever sleep?
(2012-04-13, 05:18)noner Wrote: Oh, and for the record, I have never watched the twilight movie, even though it has a check mark next to it... the wife watched it when I was at work Smile

Yeah, sure, that's what they all claim!
hello great job it's possible to add in under system menu a button "configure skin" thanks.
3.0 is epic!! I love it. The things I'm most happy about: The info wall, finally we can get rid of the frame. It looks really great, even better than before! And I also love the new featured widgets. You guys were able to incorporate the ideas form the featured area into the home screen without having to change everything. Great job!
@bn.

is there any chance you could make it posible to choose "random movie fanart" for movies, and "random tv fanart" for tv. now it's "random video fanart" and it takes all fanart not section specific.

regardsWink
Suggestion regarding the featured widgets: The featured music widget chooses to display album covers which is great but since the area that displays them crops them into rectangles some album covers look very strange with heads being chopped off for example. I think it would work better if the cropped area used to top part of the cover instead of the middle part or if the cover is displayed in full.

Also in the add-on panel widget I think it would look better if there was a little bit more space between each item. Not much more just a tiny bit. Now it looks like all the items are merged together.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07