• 5(current)
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!
i knew it could be done!!
(2012-04-12, 03:34)eskro Wrote: as you see on the images
Image ==> Image

that guy did exactly as i suggested --> Here!!

and it seems he didn't even had to Drill / Put screws to secure the plate!
Looks like it holds!

Oh look..... close.... yes nothing is holding that side. Only one side is holding it. It should work just fine. I might do that now. Now I need a dremel tool. I'll barrow one.
yeah like that guy did is the best way!

no fuss no muss!

all stays in place where it should be!

why not use these 2?

Smile
Well I have to cut it.... I found a screw and that method will work but the lid wont close because there is a clip under the lid and it will hit the long screw well the side of that bracket..... it can be used with one screw but it seems there could be vibrations so it will be no good..... best way is keep the whole bracket but cut it like eskro found out............... Smile
FTW Beer40oz !!!
@Beer-

If you need the muscle, I can help....I pump iron and run 4 days a week just for this type of DIY....not to mention I can do nearly 500 lb legs press...Big Grin
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Nice build Beer Smile

Keep us posted on your temps when you setup is built!
i expect the temps to be ridiculously low!

Big Shuriken FTW!![/php]
Question re: the remote. Will any remote work with this build? Ie, I have a Urc mx-500 that I use so curious if only specific remotes work...

Eskro- any experience with hookbag.ca?
no sorry Sdpbc

@beer,
Are you using your new 90W brick with the a6?
Hi, just wondering, did using the '65 watt' work out well for you? Which power brick are you using? I saw a post in the other thread that a person was having power issues when trying this trick.

My build is almost the same as yours but with the 150w psu. Just to let everyone know, the 150's psu fan is pretty much dead silent.
(2012-04-13, 19:07)waver123 Wrote: @beer,
Are you using your new 90W brick with the a6?

90w should arrive Saturday.

so far, looks like 65w does the job as expected.
(2012-04-13, 19:36)beetlesnack Wrote: My build is almost the same as yours but with the 150w psu. Just to let everyone know, the 150's psu fan is pretty much dead silent.

That makes two of us! Are you using a case fan? How are you finding temperatures?
(2012-04-13, 19:36)beetlesnack Wrote: My build is almost the same as yours but with the 150w psu. Just to let everyone know, the 150's psu fan is pretty much dead silent.
If I'm buying this type of case, that would be the case I buy too.....and I'm glad that it is silent....!

(2012-04-13, 19:39)eskro Wrote: so far, looks like 65w does the job as expected.
Not when it hit the spikes as the other guy tested.....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!10