• 1(current)
Release Lightbox Skin
Rainbow 
[ALPHA RELEASE] Lightbox Skin

This is by no means the final product. there are still loose ends all over the place and probably dialogs that i haven't got around to skinning yet but i thought i would get it out there as it is at a stage where it is pretty usable. As I know a lot of people want to try it out

Glaringly obvious missing bits are image library and add-ons support. The other thing that was 'discussed' was PVR support. Since my WIP thread was hijacked by an argument about PVR I can see there is demand for it, but as I don't use it myself its hard to envisage how to skin it. Maybe I will use Pseudo TV to get an idea of how it works in XBMC before implementing it. But it is on the list, although not a priority.

[DOWNLOAD LINK!]

UNZIP and place in your xbmc/addons folder. The home backgrounds are found in the skins media/backgrounds folder. Each currently only has one image please add your fanart as you please to have a random slideshow on the homepage.

Anyone know a good place to host this as its gonna hammer my hosting!

ENJOY! Nod

EDIT: I'M NOT SURE BUT I ASSUME ALL THE VIEWS WILL DEFAULT TO STANDARD LIST VIEW, SO PLEASE CHANGE THE VIEW TYPE FROM THE MENU BY PRESSING LEFT.
Thanks a lot for all your hard work. Been looking forward to test this skin.
@tree_jammer
I think creating a github account could be a solution for hosting the code and .zip downloads
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Nice work man, it looks cool, love the weather 3D flat icons.

keep it coming Big Grin
Installed it, extremely slick presentation. can't wait for more add-on support.
tree_jammer

Skin looks and works fantastic! Really smooth and fluent, love the colours and the layout... easily the most professional design xbmc has ever seen hands down.

Some feedback, not sure if you have more than one view type, but like you said... all view types default to list, once I change the view to 'panel' I can not change it back to list or any other view. I'm stuck on panel view.

Keep up the great work.

Look forward to what's to come!

Cheers,
Loggio.
Shit excited about this. Just added to the correct folder, didn't show up so I restarted Xbmc. Running Linux Eden recent version, Xbmc won't start now at all.

Any ideas please help - wanted to watch a film tonight.
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
Nice work, i will test it one's i am done installing my new HTPC. Big Grin
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Congratulations Smile It's the best skin I've seen in ages in terms of consistent clean interface and beauty. You´re the man!
(2012-04-14, 13:56)tree_jammer Wrote: [ALPHA RELEASE] Lightbox Skin

ENJOY! Nod

Can't even begin to tell you how excited about this skin i am. Kudos, sir. I'll report back if i hit any snags. Do you prefer bug reports in the thread or by PM?
(2012-04-14, 16:30)Ryoga79 Wrote:

ENJOY! Nod

Can't even begin to tell you how excited about this skin i am. Kudos, sir. I'll report back if i hit any snags. Do you prefer bug reports in the thread or by PM?

If you have read his post you should know that the skin is in alpha stage and he knows there are still a lot of things missing. So what's the point of already posting bugs?
(2012-04-14, 16:33)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 16:30)Ryoga79 Wrote:

ENJOY! Nod

If you have read his post you should know that the skin is in alpha stage and he knows there are still a lot of things missing. So what's the point of already posting bugs?

Minor bugs i'd ignore, obviously. but stuff like, "if i click on movies it formats my hard drive" might be something worth bringing up. Big Grin
(2012-04-14, 16:40)loggio Wrote: Because some people like to help out where they can

It was pretty much this one. I meant no offense, just trying to give something back. That's all.
(2012-04-14, 16:42)Ryoga79 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 16:40)loggio Wrote: Because some people like to help out where they can

It was pretty much this one. I meant no offense, just trying to give something back. That's all.

LOL yeah formatting your drives seems a fair bug to report Tongue
Nice skin!

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightbox Skin20