• 39(current)
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth
(2012-04-13, 09:04)Jimmer Wrote: I'm also seeing the "throw-back" issue.

I don't use the json api, but if you give me a sample query to run - I'll happily test it on my rig for you....

Jim

I don't really have a sample, just all of my external plugins (xbmc android, maraschino, even the xbmc web interfaces) are having errors. I double checked and the web server is enabled under services and I can navigate to the web interface, it just doesn't do anything.

I'll dig into this a little more on my end (look at logs, try some specific queries); just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. If you want to just run a simple "Introspect" command:

Code:
{ "jsonrpc" : "2.0", "method" : "JSONRPC.Introspect", "params":{}, "id": 1}

I'll run the same thing on my system and we can see if there are any differences. Thanks.
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_regex
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/home/billy/xbmc/addons/pvr.mythtv.cmyth/XBMC_MythTV_cmyth.pvr] Er                                                                             ror 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/billy/xbmc/xbmc/pvrclients/mythtv-cmyth'
make: *** [pvrclients] Error 2

Help please
[/php] Huh
to add I have been trying this:

"Code:
git clone https://github.com/tsp/xbmc.git

Code:
cd xbmc

Code:
./bootstrap

Code:
./configure

Code:
make

Code:
make install"

should it be this:

sudo apt-get install git-core
git clone https://github.com/tsp/xbmc.git
cd xbmc
./bootstrap
./configure
make -j2
sudo make install

??Huh
(2012-04-13, 21:13)bilbonvidia Wrote:
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_regex
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/home/billy/xbmc/addons/pvr.mythtv.cmyth/XBMC_MythTV_cmyth.pvr] Er                                                                             ror 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/billy/xbmc/xbmc/pvrclients/mythtv-cmyth'
make: *** [pvrclients] Error 2

Help please
[/php] Huh

Not enough details. What OS are you compiling on? Ubuntu? Mint? Fedora? Do you have all of the boost libraries installed?
xbmcbuntu, a ran the dependencies as specified
gone into synaptic , installing some more boost options tho there are some already
oooh make seems to be doing more......
Worked! rejoice, batmans insane
bilbonvidia: Could you check if you have the right version of boost. It should be at least v 1.44 and preferably v. 1.46.1 . Some of the older distros uses 1.41 or 1.42.

robweber: I've the same problem with JSON. I don't recall messing with the JSON code so it is probably caused by some changes upstream.

tdavis: I will change the RegEx so it is possible to control both the folder and title name

cfizer: The preview picture is not implemented yet. I'm rewriting the artwork code now to fix the greedy downloads and plan to add support for the preview pictures (QUERY_PIXMAP_GET_IF_MODIFIED).
The code I pulled from Kr0nZ includes support for changing the watched state on the backend. It would be nice if you could combine it with your PR although I'm not sure that the addon has access to the watched status (so you would have to add it to the API).

Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
When will 0.25 supported ?
When it is done. dteirney is looking at it.
tsp42: boost for me 1.46 (after installing it from synaptic manager last night).

All working nice now, I quite like it even got all my epg data and icons!

I was wondering though, how to combine channels like you can in MCE for example channel BBC 1 on both DVB-T and DVB-S appearing twice in epg, , how to get to appear once but for both sources to be behind the same channel so if one tuner is busy the other will be used?
(2012-04-14, 15:01)bilbonvidia Wrote: I was wondering though, how to combine channels like you can in MCE for example channel BBC 1 on both DVB-T and DVB-S appearing twice in epg, , how to get to appear once but for both sources to be behind the same channel so if one tuner is busy the other will be used?
it is a bit complicated. See here how to set it up.
I am unable to watch live TV using the latest Windows binary (or from my own build from this AM). XBMC is running on Windows 7 64-bit and my backend is MythTV .24 fixes running on Arch Linux. The backend works fine with Mythbox and with mythfrontend running on the Arch box.

I am getting these errors in my xbmc.log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1560

Any ideas Huh

UPDATE: xmmc.log moved per request
I don't have any ideas. If you would though could you post your debug logs on xbmclogs.com or some other site? It is really a better spot for them. There is even an addon that will post the log for you now (program addon section) . Thanks.
(2012-04-14, 17:57)tsp42 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 15:01)bilbonvidia Wrote: I was wondering though, how to combine channels like you can in MCE for example channel BBC 1 on both DVB-T and DVB-S appearing twice in epg, , how to get to appear once but for both sources to be behind the same channel so if one tuner is busy the other will be used?
it is a bit complicated. See here how to set it up.

That is complicated. I think giving duplicate channels on differentsources the same number name an call sign is the way to go which is what I have done. priority being given as per the card order in the backend setup. I have to confirm this.
All seems well.

One issue, my hardware acceleration options have gone, is this to do with this particular version? no vdpau? Edit, found it ran configure again.

Next que, mythtv begins recording as soon as watching a channel, but I had been watching something for 30 mins before hitting record, these 30 mins are not recorded is this expected behaviour?
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth8