• 54(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
I can't get the Controller populate the sources. I get a message: http://pastebin.com/qC5F7fr8

I have a few remote programs connecting to XBMC, so it doesn't seem a connection problem. (setup like explained in http://ember.purplepig.net/boards/2/topics/33)

What is going wrong?

PS: love to see development is back of this amazing program. Really love it!
My Kodi Box: Windows 10 (1809; 64bits), Intel Core i5 9600K, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro, 16 GB RAM, AMD Radeon RX550, Samsung SSD 970 EVO, Denon AVR x2500H, LG OLED55C7V 55".
For some reason EMM does not scrape director/writer info.. everything else is scraped fine and both these fields are checked to scrape in the options.. Anyone has any idea?
Using 1.3 Revision 5
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2012-04-15, 02:34)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 00:18)Diazz Wrote: Hi, im having troubles in EMM, it scrapes a different movie then the one i have, i use "change movie" and select the correct one, and it still comes out the same? using 1.2 revo 2411

You use Ember 1.2?
If yes update...
Try to use the imdb id.

I did it, and now it does actually change some parts of the movie, for instance the title and scrapers, but it still says the wrong year etc.. so not quite working :/
(2012-04-14, 03:36)Axodious Wrote: Using 1.3.0.5 with the new plugin link trailer support, noticed a couple of movies not scraping the plugin url on automatic scrape, instead I'm getting links going to http://www.totaleclips.com/ . An example movie would be Contraband.

Is "Only get URLs when scraping" activate in the setting?
(2012-04-15, 18:05)akya Wrote: For some reason EMM does not scrape director/writer info.. everything else is scraped fine and both these fields are checked to scrape in the options.. Anyone has any idea?
Using 1.3 Revision 5

Which film, for example?
(2012-04-14, 15:49)oxyris Wrote: Hi,

I have the following problem with EMM. For some reason the fanart stored in the extrathumbs folder is only downloaded in the smallest available resolution. When I scrape the movie (native scraper) I select all the fanart and tick the highest possible resolution. But still the fanart downloaded is only low resolution.

Any idea what that's about?

Yes, its a bug, but only on manual selecting.
You can setup your preferred resolution in setting and use the automatc scraper -> only extrathumbs, this downloads the correct resolution.
(2012-04-15, 22:29)DanCooper Wrote: Which film, for example?
Every new film i scrape.. Recently I have added 127 Hours, 30 Minutes or Less, The Artist, Cars 2 for ex.

(2012-04-16, 03:33)akya Wrote:
Every new film i scrape.. Recently I have added 127 Hours, 30 Minutes or Less, The Artist, Cars 2 for ex.

I have tested with "127 hours" and "the artist", works perfect.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <id>tt1542344</id>
  <title>127 Hours</title>
  <originaltitle>127 Hours</originaltitle>
  <year>2010</year>
  <releasedate>28.01.2011</releasedate>
  <country>USA / UK</country>
  <rating>7.8</rating>
  <votes>123,625</votes>
  <mpaa>Germany:12</mpaa>
  <certification>Germany:12</certification>
  <genre>Drama</genre>
  <studio>Cloud Eight Films</studio>
  <director>Danny Boyle</director>
  <credits>Danny Boyle / Simon Beaufoy</credits>
  <tagline>Every Second Counts</tagline>
  <outline>Aron Ralston (James Franco) ist ein enthusiastischer Kletterer, den am Freitag Abend Niemand mehr auf seinem Weg zum Grand Canyon aufhalten kann. Während...</outline>

Please check your setting:
Movies -> Scraper-Data -> Option "Director" and "Writers"
Movies -> Scraper-Data -> Ember Native Scrapers -> Option "Director" and "Writers" (you can activate all options)
Trailers do still not work for me, also with the new version. When I see the trailer popup, I click "Download Trailer List", but nothing happens at all. The button only becomes grey, so I can't click it again. An example is the new Sherlock Holmes, which was identified correctly before. Any ideas?
(2012-04-16, 12:38)pigeldi Wrote: Trailers do still not work for me, also with the new version. When I see the trailer popup, I click "Download Trailer List", but nothing happens at all. The button only becomes grey, so I can't click it again. An example is the new Sherlock Holmes, which was identified correctly before. Any ideas?

You have activate TMDB/Youtube inn settings ?
Wasn't working for me either but I just went into settings and ticked the 'xbmc format' as well and now it works...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2012-04-16, 13:53)bossanova808 Wrote: Wasn't working for me either but I just went into settings and ticked the 'xbmc format' as well and now it works...

Great hint, that did the trick! Whatever this option is supposed to do...
Still, with an example movie, the trailer download from totaleclips.com works, but the plugin.video.youtube does not as it did before. It does not open the window in which I could select the resolution and it also does not download anything at all like the totaleclips entries do.
(2012-04-16, 14:31)pigeldi Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 13:53)bossanova808 Wrote: Wasn't working for me either but I just went into settings and ticked the 'xbmc format' as well and now it works...

Great hint, that did the trick! Whatever this option is supposed to do...
Still, with an example movie, the trailer download from totaleclips.com works, but the plugin.video.youtube does not as it did before. It does not open the window in which I could select the resolution and it also does not download anything at all like the totaleclips entries do.

Yep, its a bug.

"XBMC Format" = on -> trailerDOWNLOAD not work
"XBMC Format" = off -> trailerdownload works, but streaming on xbmc not

i made a small fix for this problem today
Hello

i'm testing 1.3.0.5

im getting this error

---------------

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember API (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Renamer (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Notifications (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Web Server (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Title: Error
Message: InvalidArgument=Value of '1' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
StackTrace: at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at EmberScraperModule.dlgTrailerFormat.YouTube_VideoLinksRetrieved(Boolean bSuccess)
Date/Time: 4/16/2012 4:35:43 PM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
Message: InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
StackTrace: at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at EmberScraperModule.dlgTrailerFormat.YouTube_VideoLinksRetrieved(Boolean bSuccess)
Date/Time: 4/16/2012 4:39:08 PM
===========================================================================================

---------------

Any idea?
(2012-04-15, 22:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 03:36)Axodious Wrote: Using 1.3.0.5 with the new plugin link trailer support, noticed a couple of movies not scraping the plugin url on automatic scrape, instead I'm getting links going to http://www.totaleclips.com/ . An example movie would be Contraband.
Is "Only get URLs when scraping" activate in the setting?

Yes, Only get URLs when scraping is enabled.
(2012-04-16, 10:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 03:33)akya Wrote:

I have tested with "127 hours" and "the artist", works perfect.

Code:
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <id>tt1542344</id>
  <title>127 Hours</title>
  <year>2010</year>
  <releasedate>28.01.2011</releasedate>
  <country>USA / UK</country>
  <rating>7.8</rating>
  <votes>123,625</votes>
  <mpaa>Germany:12</mpaa>
  <certification>Germany:12</certification>
  <genre>Drama</genre>
  <director>Danny Boyle</director>
  <credits>Danny Boyle / Simon Beaufoy</credits>
  <tagline>Every Second Counts</tagline>
  <outline>Aron Ralston (James Franco) ist ein enthusiastischer Kletterer, den am Freitag Abend Niemand mehr auf seinem Weg zum Grand Canyon aufhalten kann. Während...</outline>

Please check your setting:
Movies -> Scraper-Data -> Option "Director" and "Writers"
Movies -> Scraper-Data -> Ember Native Scrapers -> Option "Director" and "Writers" (you can activate all options)

Thanks for the reply and yes I have all options checked on the settings pages you mentioned... Here is my nfo -

Code:
  <id>tt1542344</id>
  <title>127 Hours</title>
  <year>2010</year>
  <releasedate>28 January 2011</releasedate>
  <rating>7.8</rating>
  <votes>123,625</votes>
  <mpaa>Rated R for language and some disturbing violent content/bloody images</mpaa>
  <certification>USA:R / Malaysia:18 / UK:15 / Ireland:15A / Australia:MA / Canada:14A / Canada:13+ / Singapore:NC-16 / South Korea:15 / Germany:12 / Switzerland:14 / Chile:14 / Philippines:PG-13 / Sweden:15 / Brazil:16 / Portugal:M/12 / Peru:14 / Argentina:16 / Japan:G / Italy:VM14</certification>
  <tagline>There is no force more powerful than the will to live.</tagline>
  <outline>A mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive.</outline>
  <plot>127 Hours is the true story of mountain climber Aron Ralston's remarkable adventure to save himself after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah. Over the next five days Ralston examines his life and survives the elements to finally discover he has the courage and the wherewithal to extricate himself by any means necessary, scale a 65 foot wall and hike over eight miles before he can be rescued. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Will they be the last two people he ever had the chance to meet?</plot>
  <runtime>94</runtime>
  <trailer>http://www.totaleclips.com/Player/Bounce.aspx?eclipid=e80642&amp;bitrateid=472&amp;vendorid=102&amp;type=.mp4</trailer>
  <playcount>0</playcount>
  <actor>
    <name>James Franco</name>
    <role>Aron Ralston</role>

First thanks for keeping Ember alive and kicking.

Second I have 2 problems.

1).
on scraping new TV shows/series I get the following error messages.

Error Log

with ember hanging
after restarting ember all info for the show is present.

2).
when updating the library,

ie Update Library ->
TV Shows ->
update TV Series only,

Ember now only finds new episodes but doesn't add any info
eg "GCB S01E08" instead of "Pride comes before a fall" with no plot description and no episode poster.

it sort of did this with 1.3.02 but would, 9 times out of 10, find at least the episode title and most often the plot description.
A manual scrape of episode brings in all relevant data.

running win7 ultimate 64-bit. (6.1, Build 7601)

regards DD
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26