• 7(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
(2012-04-15, 10:35)HeresJohnny Wrote: Hello,
how and where can I change the subtitle file name? Right now, it get's downloaded as temp*.* which is not so useful. The next time the video is played it will not show subtitles again. The subtitle file name should always automatically be the same as the video file name IMHO, with or without language as per setting.

show me the Debug Log, it will only name it as temp if you are streaming the video
(2012-04-15, 10:40)amet Wrote: show me the debug log, it will only name it as temp if you are streaming the video
Thank you for your reply. The TV show is played from a mapped network drive and IMHO should be treated as local for subtitle purposes. The log is here: http://pastebin.com/9qpFfi5q

(2012-04-15, 12:21)HeresJohnny Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 10:40)amet Wrote: show me the debug log, it will only name it as temp if you are streaming the video
Thank you for your reply. The TV show is played from a mapped network drive and IMHO should be treated as local for subtitle purposes. The log is here: http://pastebin.com/9qpFfi5q

is "Disable hash search" in addon setting selected?
It was selected. I've tried with the setting disabled and it does indeed save the sub with correct filename now. Thank you!
I cant download subtitles from bierdopje.com XBMC prints the error ¨cant connect to bierdopje¨ other subtile service works fine. I can also visit their site on my xbmc so the ip is not blocked. Its the first time im using bierdopje.com on my xbmc. Eny 1 else having problems?
Dear mr amet.

The people of holland use ondertitel.com. None of movies are founding subtitles on this source.
Ik have already post an debug file, you said there are no erros. It seems that you latest update this souce ar not working. It is very frustating this issue.. There is someting wrong to finding subtitles...
hi ,,,
i have one question please
when i play any movie ... everything is ok till now ... but the name of the film isn't the same name when i play it in XBMC .... so i can not find the subtitle for the movie .
what i have to do ?
will any help me please .
(2012-04-16, 22:33)Thakoer Wrote: Dear mr amet.

The people of holland use ondertitel.com. None of movies are founding subtitles on this source.
Ik have already post an debug file, you said there are no erros. It seems that you latest update this souce ar not working. It is very frustating this issue.. There is someting wrong to finding subtitles...

looks to me that website layout changed and service will have to be updated to that
(2012-04-17, 09:47)watheq Wrote: hi ,,,
i have one question please
when i play any movie ... everything is ok till now ... but the name of the film isn't the same name when i play it in XBMC .... so i can not find the subtitle for the movie .
what i have to do ?
will any help me please .

not sure I understand... movie plays? doesnt find any subs? is the movie scanned into a library? Debug Log?
(2012-04-17, 12:49)amet Wrote:

looks to me that website layout changed and service will have to be updated to that

Amet thanks for that. holland we will really appreciate this. haha
Their website is indeed changed. I had read in their forum.
when is the last update of your then?

thanks.
(2012-04-17, 14:09)Thakoer Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 12:49)amet Wrote:

thanks.
I never said ill do it Smile

I didnt do ondertitel service, need to check who did
(2012-04-17, 14:11)amet Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 14:09)Thakoer Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 12:49)amet Wrote: looks to me that website layout changed and service will have to be updated to that

thanks.
I never said ill do it Smile

I didnt do ondertitel service, need to check who did

ok misunderstanding...
I hoop soon this will be fixed

amet, did you revert this:
https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subt...94c25e8301
between then and now?

currently despite having changed the "manual search" string once, it's reset every time the script is called.
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
(2012-04-17, 21:09)macf1an Wrote: amet, did you revert this:
https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subt...94c25e8301
between then and now?

currently despite having changed the "manual search" string once, it's reset every time the script is called.

Nah, it's still in there
ok, just a reminder what it was meant for and which currently does not happen:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1013542

ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6