• 8(current)
Support the iOS development speed up
Just made a small donation, thank you guys for the hard work Smile
donated 40 usd
keep up the good work

i didnt see anyplace to put my username
Donated 40 USD

I could not see where to write my nick..

(2012-04-02, 02:43)mcfreiz Wrote: donated 40 usd
keep up the good work

(2012-04-02, 04:33)Braincandy Wrote: Donated 40 USD

It's $50+ to be in the donator group.
(2012-04-02, 04:36)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 02:43)mcfreiz Wrote: donated 40 usd
keep up the good work

(2012-04-02, 04:33)Braincandy Wrote: Donated 40 USD

It's $50+ to be in the donator group.

Added another 11 USD .. :-)
Marvellous project! I also have donated 10 EURO!
Shocked 
(2012-04-02, 04:36)Ned Scott Wrote: It's $50+ to be in the donator group.

unfortunately, I've never been added to the donor group... Undecided
(2012-04-18, 14:10)rstockm Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 04:36)Ned Scott Wrote: It's $50+ to be in the donator group.

unfortunately, I've never been added to the donor group... Undecided

Email donate@xbmc.org w/ your receipt w/ username and someone will fix you right up.
Been using XBMC since the Xbox 1 days, I enjoyed every T3ch release I could get my hands on. When I got the announcement there was work on a Linux port I was sceptical as this is no easy feat. A lot of opensource projects rolled over because they bit off more than they could chew. However, XBMC persevered and came out on top. After some internal struggle the OSX version was released and the Windows version got better with DXVA support.
These days I mostly use XBMC on my iPad 2, in bed, after a day of hard work - it's probably the only moment of real relaxation I get. What I'm trying to say is, XBMC has always been along my side and I can't think without it, I hope it never dies and has a bright future on devices such as the Atv3.
In the past I was only able to donate it small amounts, but this time I had the chance to donate more, so donated $100. I hope it will be used wisely for development or to be used to buy rounds of beer to the team Smile

Loyally yours,
Dennis
XBMScript - Easy installation for Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (9.04)
Installing XBMC on Ubuntu can't get easier than this!
Before posting error/feature questions regarding XBMScript, read THIS
Run as root. Don't be a pussy
Glad to be of help. We've been able to cut the cable cord at my house largely because of the work of the XBMC development team. Thank you all for your work and expertise.
Peace,
Fritz Boyle

NVIDIA Shield
Donated $100. Just jailbroke my ipad3 and put xbmc on there and it works great to go along with my atv2. The support from the devs is phenomenal, they are always willing to help you with any problems they have in a very quick manner. Keep the great updates coming.
I wouldn't mind donating some funds to the project on the basis of solving a particular problem with the build. I'd like to solve the issue of loading dynamic libraries on an iOS device. Please contact me via private message for further details.

Cheers!
(2012-06-08, 00:44)blazespinnaker Wrote: I wouldn't mind donating some funds to the project on the basis of solving a particular problem with the build. I'd like to solve the issue of loading dynamic libraries on an iOS device. Please contact me via private message for further details.

Cheers!

Good thing is you will not be spending any cash then Smile

It is not possible to do that, it is not a bug... It's the way apple designed/limited it

EDIT:

Correction, depends on what you mean. XBMC for iOS/ATV2 can already load dynamic libraries on jailbroken devices. XBMC for ATV2 is currently stalled on an FFmpeg asm issues which is related to being loaded as a dylib.
I would give it a try for 100 000 $.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Really? It's that difficult? If you run otool -l on a iOS binary, it has a list of dylibs that it loads dynamically. Can't we just build the dylibs so that they have the same configuration (PIC?) as the other libraries?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support the iOS development speed up3