• 9(current)
Broken Weather Underground
(2012-04-18, 00:55)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 00:22)dallasnights Wrote: yup I figured out the ATV part
It works great except the weekend forecast shows only Sat , sunday is blank

most likely pkscuot missed the fact i fixed the weekend numbering
(ie. weekend.1 and weekend.2)

OK, that's fixed. The updated files are, as usual, available here. The zip file includes updates for Confluence and Confluence Vertical.
(2012-04-18, 14:54)pkscuot Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 00:55)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 00:22)dallasnights Wrote: yup I figured out the ATV part
It works great except the weekend forecast shows only Sat , sunday is blank

most likely pkscuot missed the fact i fixed the weekend numbering
(ie. weekend.1 and weekend.2)

OK, that's fixed. The updated files are, as usual, available here. The zip file includes updates for Confluence and Confluence Vertical.

Thanks pkscuot! As usual, you are right on top of things. Having Weather on Confluence with this many features working is just amazing! Great job guys!Nod
(2012-04-18, 17:33)snavaro Wrote: Thanks pkscuot! As usual, you are right on top of things. Having Weather on Confluence with this many features working is just amazing! Great job guys!Nod

Well technically I was quick to fix an issue I should have noticed in the first place, but I appreciate the thought. Wink
Last night for awhile I was getting a script error whenever the test wunderground plugin tried to update. It went away by this morning but is back this afternoon. A debug log is available here (it was larger than 500k, so this a link to my github space). I'm getting the same error on my OSX machine and Windows machine. The debug log is from my Windows machine.
(2012-04-18, 22:18)pkscuot Wrote: Last night for awhile I was getting a script error whenever the test wunderground plugin tried to update. It went away by this morning but is back this afternoon. A debug log is available here (it was larger than 500k, so this a link to my github space). I'm getting the same error on my OSX machine and Windows machine. The debug log is from my Windows machine.

yup, that's bad.... i just noticed it 5 min ago on my end.

* ronie sees trouble ahead
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
oh darn installed the update you posted this evening and now the 10 days says refreshing and never shows as does weekend or anything else only the current temp
can you please tell me the fix pkscuot ?

Thank you
too bad... it was fun while it lasted.

turns out we don't have free access to the animated radar images as well as yesterdays weather data.

these two items have been removed from the script now.
it will download a static radar image instead.

weather.wunderground-0.1.3.zip
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-04-19, 02:30)dallasnights Wrote: oh darn installed the update you posted this evening and now the 10 days says refreshing and never shows as does weekend or anything else only the current temp

I think that had to do with the issue ronie was tracking down. Try the update he just posted.

To all: the map still sort of works, but at least on my test system it's not showing up the way I would expect (it's a square and cropped rather than a rectangle). I'll take a look at it in the morning. I never did anything with the "yesterday" weather, so the only thing that shouldn't be working once you update to 0.1.3 of the script is the map.
Thank you now it works great on ATV2
Love it

Hope maps start to work again too soon

Thanks again!
Hi

Running Eden with skin Aeon MQ3 on Mac Mini.

On the weather, I only get the 4 day weather and no other options (no 10 day etc).

Is this some setting I have wrong? If I press enter on the weather, it just gives me the location selector.

Something wrong with my setup? Or not supported in the skin?

Thanks

Darren
(2012-04-19, 02:55)pkscuot Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 02:30)dallasnights Wrote: oh darn installed the update you posted this evening and now the 10 days says refreshing and never shows as does weekend or anything else only the current temp

I think that had to do with the issue ronie was tracking down. Try the update he just posted.

To all: the map still sort of works, but at least on my test system it's not showing up the way I would expect (it's a square and cropped rather than a rectangle). I'll take a look at it in the morning. I never did anything with the "yesterday" weather, so the only thing that shouldn't be working once you update to 0.1.3 of the script is the map.

use <aspectratio>scale<aspectratio> for the multiimage control.
(2012-04-19, 10:07)dsloper Wrote: Hi

Running Eden with skin Aeon MQ3 on Mac Mini.

On the weather, I only get the 4 day weather and no other options (no 10 day etc).

Is this some setting I have wrong? If I press enter on the weather, it just gives me the location selector.

Something wrong with my setup? Or not supported in the skin?

Thanks

Darren
no skin support most likely.
the only option is to use the confluence mod by pkscuot
I've updated the Confluence mods again to fix the map. They are available here.

As before, there are files in there for both confluence and confluence vertical.

Interestingly, the static map image is square (300x300) where the animated one was rectangular. I don't like stretching images if I can help it, so the static image is square in this mod. I did scale it up to make use of the available space, and it looks OK on my setup. How the map image is handled once all this is released will be up to the individual skinner.
(2012-04-19, 12:25)pkscuot Wrote: I've updated the Confluence mods again to fix the map. They are available here.

As before, there are files in there for both confluence and confluence vertical.

Interestingly, the static map image is square (300x300) where the animated one was rectangular. I don't like stretching images if I can help it, so the static image is square in this mod. I did scale it up to make use of the available space, and it looks OK on my setup. How the map image is handled once all this is released will be up to the individual skinner.

I am running off the configuration from yesterday morning, and my map appears to be rectangular and updating by 1 minute increments or thereabouts. I am not sure what the problem is/was, but everything seems to be working ok on my end without the latest updates. I too did get some script errors yesterday, but not today.
(2012-04-19, 17:22)snavaro Wrote: I am running off the configuration from yesterday morning, and my map appears to be rectangular and updating by 1 minute increments or thereabouts. I am not sure what the problem is/was, but everything seems to be working ok on my end without the latest updates. I too did get some script errors yesterday, but not today.

Given what ronie said about the animated map data not being free, my bet is that it works for awhile and then when the aggregated calls from all XBMC installs get to a certain point, Weather Underground cuts it off and you will get script errors. Maybe if enough people move to the new version of the script those with the older one will stop getting errors, although I wouldn't bet on it. Wink

The skin mods I made will support the animation if there is more than one map file, so if the XBMC team can work something out with Weather Underground then it shouldn't take much (or anything) for the animated maps to start working again.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground1