• 78(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
I would love to design a few skins... I have design skills, but programming skills are not my strength.

Can someone can give me a tiny primer on editing the XML? Please read post below...

This is the best I could achieve by just tweaking the image files. I would also love to change the font size and colors of all the text...

image hosting adult

In my opinion, Pandora has so few elements in the interface, that there is no need to spread them out all over the screen. I would love to try a few minimal concepts

Thanks,

H.
I think I can figure out some stuff... what is throwing me for a loop are the TEXTCOLOR tags... Are these HEX colors?? Because when I paste the color in photoshop, it gives me a color that is way off.

Also how can I specify a bold / italic font... How can I specify different font heights? What different fonts are possible.

I see:

Code:
<font>font12</font>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<textcolor>ff646464</textcolor><!-- main text color -->
<selectedcolor>ffffffff</selectedcolor>

Any pointers will take me a long way.

(2012-04-19, 21:03)hernandito Wrote: I would love to design a few skins... I have design skills, but programming skills are not my strength.

Can someone can give me a tiny primer on editing the XML? Please read post below...

This is the best I could achieve by just tweaking the image files. I would also love to change the font size and colors of all the text...

image hosting adult

In my opinion, Pandora has so few elements in the interface, that there is no need to spread them out all over the screen. I would love to try a few minimal concepts

Thanks,

H.

hernandito, I like this quite a bit. I agree with you to keep it simple and clean. I've continued to use a skin from an earlier version because I think the new one has too much reflection.

Keep going!

Dave
When will this be ready It looks great!
(2012-04-21, 14:17)kobyboy Wrote: When will this be ready It looks great!

I want to re-work the whole thing a bit, but I need a little help in figuring how to specify different fonts, font sizes, bold, italics... etc.

Is the script down? I've tried it on my Mac and my Windows 7 xbmc builds but no dice
It is down - mine errors out.
I just installed today on os x lion server and am getting a script error.
I tried increasing the protocol version number to 34 but still get a script error. It must be something else.
Ditto. Failed error. Worked last night.
Pandora probably changed their API again.
I use Elpis at work and it broke as well.
+1
GRRRRR! I just started using this l,,l(*_*)l,,l sweet plugin about a week ago and was loving it! Hope to see it fixed soon....
Damn, I was afraid of this. And I'd just gotten used to my daily workout with Pandora. Guess I'll have to fall back to LASTFM on my xbox.
pianobar has a fix for the terminal based app which this script is based on, so I'm guessing whoever is familiar with the workings of this script should be able to apply the fix.

https://github.com/PromyLOPh/pianobar/is...nt-5380763
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11