• 46(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-23, 01:55)ralob Wrote: Just tried 3.0 for the first time, and I like it a lot! It has some neat features while maintaining 2.0's speed. Well done guys!

I am curious as to whether or not the original Watchlist widget (tv show posters) will be added in addition to the current ones? I probably miss that most of all from 2.0.

no. it will probably get another replacement though.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-23, 02:21)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-23, 01:55)ralob Wrote: Just tried 3.0 for the first time, and I like it a lot! It has some neat features while maintaining 2.0's speed. Well done guys!

I am curious as to whether or not the original Watchlist widget (tv show posters) will be added in addition to the current ones? I probably miss that most of all from 2.0.

no. it will probably get another replacement though.

Oh neat. The featured widget, while nice, isn't as quick to navigate nor is it as immediately informative as to which shows you have 'on deck'. I'll definitely be watching to see what you all come up with.

we´ll end up with 30+ different widget types, I´m sure Big Grin
over 20 widgets are available now already, but i agree that a panel which shows all recent (playlist) movies at once would be handy.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Count me among those too stupid to use GIT properly to actually be using 3.0. But it's been sitting there in the passions repo for weeks now just begging me to download it. So I gave it a try the other day and I love it. It's looking great, keep up the good work. I especially love the new Episode view.

Now I'm found something that dosent look right. Again, not an expert on this stuff so not sure if it is WIP, already known, designed that way or I am just plain crazy/dont know what I'm doing. Anyway, in view types that use a poster, it looks like the image is zoomed in a bit extra than it was in 2.0 resulting in the edges being cut off a bit. It's slight but its noticeable. Here's what I mean:

And while I'm on the topic, just wondering about the (for lack of a better term) "frame" around the posteres. I know its there to give a nice smooth look and rounded corners to the posters but when using .png with a clear background (like in the Babylon 5 movie set above) it kinda ruins the effect. The .png should have a clear background but is surrounded by a frame. I know a lot of people use a simliar image for movie sets (and some for every movie because they like to show the disc) and I'm just wondering if there is a way to remove it. Maybe make it that if the poster is .jpg than it has the frame but if it is .png then it isnt there? Dunno, just a thought. Maybe there's already a way to do that and I'm just in the dark.

Anyways... sorry to stick my nose in where it likely dosent belong, but I really love your skin and I just wanted to help out if I can. Thanks again!
(2012-04-23, 06:38)burgess Wrote: Count me among those too stupid to use GIT properly to actually be using 3.0. But it's been sitting there in the passions repo for weeks now just begging me to download it. So I gave it a try the other day and I love it. It's looking great, keep up the good work. I especially love the new Episode view.

Now I'm found something that dosent look right. Again, not an expert on this stuff so not sure if it is WIP, already known, designed that way or I am just plain crazy/dont know what I'm doing. Anyway, in view types that use a poster, it looks like the image is zoomed in a bit extra than it was in 2.0 resulting in the edges being cut off a bit. It's slight but its noticeable. Here's what I mean:

And while I'm on the topic, just wondering about the (for lack of a better term) "frame" around the posteres. I know its there to give a nice smooth look and rounded corners to the posters but when using .png with a clear background (like in the Babylon 5 movie set above) it kinda ruins the effect. The .png should have a clear background but is surrounded by a frame. I know a lot of people use a simliar image for movie sets (and some for every movie because they like to show the disc) and I'm just wondering if there is a way to remove it. Maybe make it that if the poster is .jpg than it has the frame but if it is .png then it isnt there? Dunno, just a thought. Maybe there's already a way to do that and I'm just in the dark.

Anyways... sorry to stick my nose in where it likely dosent belong, but I really love your skin and I just wanted to help out if I can. Thanks again!
no problem is not with us. the image are scaled now and not stretched, choose proper posters with correct aspect ratio and without transparency. we won´t change that.
(2012-04-23, 03:24)phil65 Wrote: we´ll end up with 30+ different widget types, I´m sure Big Grin
over 20 widgets are available now already, but i agree that a panel which shows all recent (playlist) movies at once would be handy.

wow, 30+ different widget types, that's really impressive Smile
(2012-04-23, 09:32)Myrddraal Wrote:
(2012-04-23, 03:24)phil65 Wrote: we´ll end up with 30+ different widget types, I´m sure Big Grin

just counted. 34 possibilites atm Wink
Heart 
(2012-04-23, 09:35)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-23, 09:32)Myrddraal Wrote:

just counted. 34 possibilites atm Wink

that's really cool Smile
(2012-04-23, 00:03)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 23:37)phil65 Wrote: should be fixed now for browsing files.

i'll test this in the morning .. gotta get to sleep now Smile

haven't had any problems since latest git... thanks !
(2012-04-23, 06:38)burgess Wrote: Count me among those too stupid to use GIT properly to actually be using 3.0. But it's been sitting there in the passions repo for weeks now just begging me to download it. So I gave it a try the other day and I love it. It's looking great, keep up the good work. I especially love the new Episode view.

IMO, the Star Wars poster looks better now that before.
For the other movie, none of them looks great. Just get another poster.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-04-22, 23:19)Big_Noid Wrote: [quote='bobrap' pid='1083850' dateline='1335127322']
Great work on the skin, coming along nicely! My request/question (what else, eh Smile ) can a movie sets icon/button be added to the movie section so I can look at all sets I have? Maybe already there and I'm missing it. Thanks!

Videos-->Movies-->Sets. Add that as favourite and you can add it anywhere you want Smile

Thanks, should have seen that!:Wink
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@Big_Noid & phil65

I just saw the latest changes on github. Are you sure you shouldn't at least keep the Regular font? Condensed might be a tad difficult to read from a distance IMO, even in a big screen TV.
@ phil/bn

is there anyway to remove icons in icon panel 1 yet? or atleast change the background...

* explodedk sat the wrong background Big Grin
hello,
I just installed the latest version 3.0.0-pre of "GIT", and in widgets Watchlist for TV series and movies playlist I can not find the option to display only media not views, the option still exists?

thank for your works.

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-04-23, 18:31)CutSickAss Wrote: @Big_Noid & phil65

I just saw the latest changes on github. Are you sure you shouldn't at least keep the Regular font? Condensed might be a tad difficult to read from a distance IMO, even in a big screen TV.

Not that easy because a lot has been repositioned. Normal font didnt look good anymore so I removed it. I think its fairly easy to read, but I can see your point, maybe textboxes were too hard to read. With latest commit I increased font size for textboxes in views, which should provide better readability.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07