• 61(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
My bad. I meant the Shift view.

(2012-04-29, 18:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 18:05)htpc guy Wrote: Feature Request: Adjust transition animation in Slide View

Not sure if this type of animation is supported. If its not then I can submit a ticket. I would think that XBMC would need to support accelleration for transition animations.

Check out this video of Amazon Prime on PS3 and go to about the 3 minute mark. See how the animation sort of accelerates and then decelerates. It would really be quite nice on the slide view type. Come to think of it, it would be cool to see this animation on the home screen as well for when the user is going left and right in the main menu.

imo not for main menu, the focused label should always be centered, otherwise it looks strange combined with submenu.
can be done already, but not really the biggest fan of it. wouldn´t know where to make use of it.
what do you mean with slide view? shift?

How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-04-29, 23:13)htpc guy Wrote: My bad. I meant the Shift view.

(2012-04-29, 18:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 18:05)htpc guy Wrote: Feature Request: Adjust transition animation in Slide View

Not sure if this type of animation is supported. If its not then I can submit a ticket. I would think that XBMC would need to support accelleration for transition animations.

Check out this video of Amazon Prime on PS3 and go to about the 3 minute mark. See how the animation sort of accelerates and then decelerates. It would really be quite nice on the slide view type. Come to think of it, it would be cool to see this animation on the home screen as well for when the user is going left and right in the main menu.

imo not for main menu, the focused label should always be centered, otherwise it looks strange combined with submenu.
can be done already, but not really the biggest fan of it. wouldn´t know where to make use of it.
what do you mean with slide view? shift?

would need the spot to slide too. not for 3.0 at least. we´re near to feature freeze.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-30, 00:28)phil65 Wrote: we´re near to feature freeze.

Any chance of any new views for the TV Guide?
This is more of a display query than a bug. I don't have a screenshot as I'm at work but I think it's easily explainable.

When an album is playing and I'm viewing the home menu the next 10 tracks are displayed on the top right of the screen. This I love. My question is with the way the skin displays the 10th track. Currently, the 1 in the number 10 stays vertically in line with the single digit numbers above and so the name of the next track is shifted right one character. Would it look better if the number 10 shifted left one character so the 0 lined up with the digits above and so the track name stays inline with all of the others?

e.g.

Current:

8. Blah
9. Blah
10. Blah

Alternate:

18. Blah
19. Blah
10. Blah
(2012-04-30, 02:13)slipton Wrote: This is more of a display query than a bug. I don't have a screenshot as I'm at work but I think it's easily explainable.

When an album is playing and I'm viewing the home menu the next 10 tracks are displayed on the top right of the screen. This I love. My question is with the way the skin displays the 10th track. Currently, the 1 in the number 10 stays vertically in line with the single digit numbers above and so the name of the next track is shifted right one character. Would it look better if the number 10 shifted left one character so the 0 lined up with the digits above and so the track name stays inline with all of the others?

e.g.

Current:

8. Blah
9. Blah
10. Blah

Alternate:

18. Blah
19. Blah
10. Blah

thx. fixed and pushed
(2012-04-30, 01:20)noner Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 00:28)phil65 Wrote: we´re near to feature freeze.

Any chance of any new views for the TV Guide?

probably not.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
pretty please?

Smile
Not a bug but in the background settings when you chose multi-image everything works except the background setting still shows "single image".
(2012-04-30, 07:22)Macgyv Wrote: Not a bug but in the background settings when you chose multi-image everything works except the background setting still shows "single image".

That was fixed last night Smile
Good, sorry I was too late Wink
That looks great.

I just have one question is it possible to hide top text? Where it shows FPS and etc.
(2012-04-30, 11:31)arabuli Wrote: That looks great.

I just have one question is it possible to hide top text? Where it shows FPS and etc.

Hope you're joking, phil's going to pick his last hair now Smile
(2012-04-30, 12:33)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 11:31)arabuli Wrote: That looks great.

Hope you're joking, phil's going to pick his last hair now Smile

I think he will start ripping his skin of his head now Rofl
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
small bug in youtube wall view - see screenshto
Hi,
in "Main menu item customizer (backgrounds,widgets)" what is the option has "Custom Favorite" because no action if selected

and in icon panel setup option "choose favourite" no work

@+

PS: And just an idea like that, would be cool if in the icon panel go "RIGHT" or "LEFT" then the panel flip and five other icons appear (but it's just an idea Wink )
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-04-30, 15:50)Rififi77 Wrote: Hi,
in "Main menu item customizer (backgrounds,widgets)" what is the option has "Custom Favorite" because no action if selected

and in icon panel setup option "choose favourite" no work

@+

PS: And just an idea like that, would be cool if in the icon panel go "RIGHT" or "LEFT" then the panel flip and five other icons appear (but it's just an idea Wink )

you need the script script.favourites. (should install automatically i think, but you´ll find a lot of threads concerning that here in the forum.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07