• 7(current)
XBMC Intro Movie
here is an intro that I just made with our family name/xbmc

Main intro

Intro for kids profile

you can make custom videos here. IvipID warning: its a paid site, but quality is awesome and VERY easy to make.

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Video 
New video. Download Link is in the first post.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy looks great
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
[/quote]
^ there's you problem.
you can't just make up special:// paths :-)

try with <onload>PlayMedia(/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro/IntroMovie.mov)</onload>
or <onload>PlayMedia(/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Intro/IntroMovie.mov)</onload>

[/quote]

Thanks Ronie,
You're right I had no idea what the "special" paths did.
So I made the change and bingo my into movie plays. Hoorah. Unfortunately now immediately following the into movie xbmc crashes back to the ATV2 menu. HooroohSad

I'll enable debug logging and pastebin it when I get the chance but just to say thanks for getting me this far.

HTPC guy nice logo and swish...
I assumed <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay> ment that if I moved the mouse while the intro was playing the time slider etc wouldnt show up... but it does?
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! LOL
How do I make it so the overlay doesn't show up if I move the mouse?
I am using the T! Transparency Skin.
- Thanks!
(2012-03-30, 00:35)MiLO83 Wrote: I assumed <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay> ment that if I moved the mouse while the intro was playing the time slider etc wouldnt show up... but it does?
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! LOL
How do I make it so the overlay doesn't show up if I move the mouse?
I am using the T! Transparency Skin.
- Thanks!

Not sure if that is possible. This is no different than xbmc playing any video file that is chosen from a library view. Only difference is its playing the intro before the skin loads. If you move the mouse XBMC is going to think its intentional and show the now playing gui.

My advice is to ditch the mouse and get a harmony Smile
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
@MiLO83 - if you're up to it you can change the keymapping and map mouse moves in fullscreen video to "noop" (no operation) - this would prevent the OSD pop-up any time a video is playing fullscreen, You can still click a mouse to get it to appear when watching a move, See here for a few details...
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Video 
I have this for showmix but can make one for xbmc with black background will see what i can do i need a png of the new xbmc logo if anyone has it i cant find one without a background on the net.

^^ Very cool video ^^
Where did you get the sound fx? All the sites I find with decent sound have a pay structure.
How to use Git
Actually i got this effect as part of a commercially free AE project but when i downloaded it it didn't have the sound effects that was on the video i guess they are pay effects who knows i recorded the sound and added to my video and have been trying to replace with commercially free ones but have hit a dead end and don't know how many sites i have visited claiming to be free just to hit another dead end. at the moment in my skin i have the same video with no sound effects until i can find a replacement.
New intro for my skin "Glass"

Hello all, nice work!

I have a question: Has anyone made or adapted one of these to be used as a windows 7 bootup animation?? That would be cool!

It involves 105 200x200 images as described here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89168
Think we'd welcome an intro for the new AudioEngine Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-04-27, 22:32)DDDamian Wrote: Think we'd welcome an intro for the new AudioEngine Wink

Soon as I find some free time I'll get to it. I'm currently working on 25 new levels for an iOS/Android game. Its paid freelance work so it takes priority. The game I'm working on is called Dummy Defense </shamelessPlug>Nod
How to use Git
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Intro Movie2