• 104(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Thanks. The single Landscape logo was just an idea for the future anyway, let's get this one finished first! Confused
my question about color picker was whether it is possible to change the colors in all the windows, and also for all the panels and label, like in Glass?
(2012-05-18, 16:58)fmronan Wrote: my question about color picker was whether it is possible to change the colors in all the windows, and also for all the panels and label, like in Glass?

yes. you´ll have a new item in the color picker dialog when having the addon installed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yes, I don't find to change label color (white) with a other colorConfused
(2012-05-18, 16:08)henrikyo Wrote: However, my tv shows doesnt show the logo (low list mode)

I have tried removing the source and scanning all over again, but it doesnt do anything, is there som cache i have to delete?

Same here Sad
Is possible fix it? Works perfectly with movies.

Thanks.
(2012-05-18, 17:53)fmronan Wrote: Yes, I don't find to change label color (white) with a other colorConfused

You have to set 'Colored' to 'Labels' to color the headers. Normal text is not changed with colored mode by design.
Hi,
Dunno if it is skin related but with the latest version of the skin, on a fresh Eden Install, I can't personnalise any Custom Menu linking to my smartplaylists.

I created those playlist through XBMC and they work as should be, but when I try to link them in the Custom menu, the list of playlists remains empty ...

and

The .xsp files are present in the corresponding Win7 folder :

and in XBMC :

Thanks for the help
(2012-05-18, 19:01)rolapinou Wrote: Hi,
Dunno if it is skin related but with the latest version of the skin, on a fresh Eden Install, I can't personnalise any Custom Menu linking to my smartplaylists.

I created those playlist through XBMC and they work as should be, but when I try to link them in the Custom menu, the list of playlists remains empty ...

and

The .xsp files are present in the corresponding Win7 folder :

and in XBMC :

Thanks for the help

script.playlists is missing probably.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-18, 19:10)phil65 Wrote: script.playlists is missing probably.

Thanks for the quick answer (as usual) Phil.
Is it normal that this script can be missing on a "fresh install" ?
I never had that issue before, so I suppose this script was due to come with another add-on such as an old skin.
In which category shall I find this script in the official repository ?
Thanks for the help mate.
(2012-05-18, 19:50)rolapinou Wrote:

I never had that issue before, so I suppose this script was due to come with another add-on such as an old skin.

installing some other skins from the xbmc repo should solve it.
it will get installed automatically when 3.0 is downloaded/installed from the offical xbmc repo.
(2012-05-18, 19:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 19:50)rolapinou Wrote:

installing some other skins from the xbmc repo should solve it.
it will get installed automatically when 3.0 is downloaded/installed from the offical xbmc repo.
or manually install
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.playlists/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-18, 19:52)phil65 Wrote: installing some other skins from the xbmc repo should solve it.

Yeap, tryied with the GIT version on Passion Repo and it worked.
Thanks for the tip !
Still have a lot of things to understand with those gorgeous tools that are XBMC and Aeon
(2012-05-17, 23:21)Death-Axe Wrote: Lookin good bro. Is there any chance we can get rid of the "icon panel x" label? thanks :-)
Is this possible? Huh

(2012-05-16, 14:19)mikkelnl Wrote: I've made a smart playlist, which contains movies from a set. I then set this playlist as a main menu item and display a VPL widget to show featured movies from this set. All OK so far.

But, when I select the main menu item, the next view displays one item: the movie-set, which I have to select to open en show all movies inside.

I'd like to get rid of that extra click. In other words: when I select the main menu item, I immediately open the movie set.

Is this possible? Smile
Plus, if someone knows a way to achieve the above, would be great! This is driving me crazy Smile
Hi, about low list and the top most item not starting at the top of where the list begins (hard to explain it, but in 2.0 the top item in low list is positioned at the top of where the list goes to its highest?)

I can screen shot it if needed?

Not sure if it really is a design choice or a bug, I would say bug as it doesn't look right.

Everything else is great, be nice if the posters in posters view could be made smaller like in the old strip show view, but I guess it's too late now :-P

The colours bit is great, and being able to make the home menu smaller is perfect. Love the new widgets, icon bars especially. Be nice if the icon bar label could be turned off though to keep it clean.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
ok. so i downloaded the latest version of the skin off of GIT (haven't updated in weeks) only to realize that the skin freezes completely at the initial loading popup at the start. before the popup would get stuck, but i could bypass it by simply pressing escape. now it just keeps spinning indefinitely no matter what. i can still hear the cursor moving in the background though. any suggestions?
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07