• 108(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
I'm sure this has been discussed...

How do I make a smart playlist for movies to exclude my other smart playlists(cartoons, exercise, home videos)?

I added the cartoons folder as a movie folder and made the smart playlist to Path contains bla bla.

Then I try to make the movie smart playlist and add the multiple folders but after I add one location it works but add more and it's empty...? My movies span multiple drives so I have to add multiple folders to the Movies smart playlist.
(2012-05-20, 19:38)phil65 Wrote: 1) workin here. make sure that you have set the correct path in settings.
2) "in progress" means movies you didn´t finish watching. you need musicdb option.
this doesn´t include extrafanart though. for that you´d need to export all your extrafanart into one folder and choose that as a custom backgorund folder.
3) don´t get what you mean.

Seems that everything was linked. Indeed, I changed my music path because I'm on a tagging process thanks to XBMC and forgot to change it the settings.
Thanks mate.
I know, no more features will be added, but maybe for a future update:

I'd love to have 1 or 2 extra 'icon panels' widgets, but in the shape of movie posters instead of squares Smile That way I can 'pin' favorite movies Wink
(2012-05-20, 18:02)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 17:38)Shinu Wrote: ^oh i see. thanks. the area color doesn't work for that panel though.

for which panel?

for the live tv settings screen...

should be showing yellow for me here, but as u can see, it doesn't.
(2012-05-20, 20:44)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 18:02)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 17:38)Shinu Wrote: ^oh i see. thanks. the area color doesn't work for that panel though.

for which panel?

for the live tv settings screen...

should be showing yellow for me here, but as u can see, it doesn't.

It does.

post color settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hmmm. well i set the area color for the home menu to yellow and enabled "use area color for all areas" to on. it works for every screen except for this one. i tried doing the same for the "settings" window, but it didn't make a difference.
(2012-05-20, 15:04)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 14:49)henrikyo Wrote: Phil or any other, do you guys know why logo.png stopped showing the low list view in tv shows. Tried removing, rescanning etc.

I dont have any clearart.png but the logo.png shows when i pause the episode, which i find weird, cause i thought clearart was for that.

you don't have the latest version

kk, is there any way to save settings when upgrading skin? Done so much in settings, and custom stuff, it will take some time getting all back together.

TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2012-05-20, 18:21)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 18:06)RavenNL Wrote: Found a small bug i believe:

Turning on fixed list in the movie library with showcase view is turned on results in a freeze, after a reboot the change has been applied. But I noticed this behavior in older versions of the skin.

debug log, please. probably not the skin´s fault, xbmc doesn´t reload the skin correctly sometimes.

(2012-05-20, 18:47)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 18:34)RavenNL Wrote: Here you go, had to turn it off and on several times before it happened. Sometimes it works fine but other times you see that it just freezes when it's transitioning.

http://pastebin.com/ifwZvH6y

Disable the Movie-sets add-on

(2012-05-20, 18:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 18:34)RavenNL Wrote: Here you go, had to turn it off and on several times before it happened. Sometimes it works fine but other times you see that it just freezes when it's transitioning.

http://pastebin.com/ifwZvH6y

seems to be related to moviesets script... nothing we can fix.

Oh ok thanks, I've thought I had that addon turned off because it was so unreliable.

Thanks
(2012-05-20, 21:34)henrikyo Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 15:04)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 14:49)henrikyo Wrote: Phil or any other, do you guys know why logo.png stopped showing the low list view in tv shows. Tried removing, rescanning etc.

I dont have any clearart.png but the logo.png shows when i pause the episode, which i find weird, cause i thought clearart was for that.

you don't have the latest version

kk, is there any way to save settings when upgrading skin? Done so much in settings, and custom stuff, it will take some time getting all back together.

don´t know which version you´re using, and i would definitely recommend to reset the settings for the 3.0 final, that´s what you have to take into account when using an unfinished product.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I switched to the git version to be able to use the random and last items script for smart playlists. It works nice (both the git version and the script), but it feels like it takes longer than Aeon 2.0 to load databases - both regular ones (e.g. series overview) and smart playlists.

Is there any way I can speed this up?
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
(2012-05-20, 19:38)crimsonfury Wrote: I'm sure this has been discussed...

How do I make a smart playlist for movies to exclude my other smart playlists(cartoons, exercise, home videos)?

I added the cartoons folder as a movie folder and made the smart playlist to Path contains bla bla.

Then I try to make the movie smart playlist and add the multiple folders but after I add one location it works but add more and it's empty...? My movies span multiple drives so I have to add multiple folders to the Movies smart playlist.

Also is there a way organize the order of the home screen links?
Tongue Me again. One small query. Is there a way to get music genre artwork (thumbnails) working again? I had copied some jpgs directly into skin.aeon.nox/extras/genre/music/fanart, but can't see them when browsing the library>genre. Nor are they being employed anywhere else.
(2012-05-19, 19:19)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 19:02)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hello guys.

What did you want from randomandlastitems script ?

A new propertie to get SxEE format for season and episode ?

For now, for episode 12 of season 3 :

EpisodeNo = s03e12
EpisodeSeason = 03
EpisodeNumber = 12
EpisodeTitle = Title of episode 12

Or you want that EpisodeTitle return "SxEE - Title" ?
Indeed no additions are required, I think you just need to fetch episodetitle instead of label for the "Playlist<method>Episode<menu>.<# of episode>.EpisodeTitle" property

The problem is described here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1049580
Script will be OK before tonight.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hello again,

seems like my last post wasn't recognized...

So my second try ( hopefully not annoying):
Are the artist thumbs form fanart.tv supported in Aeon Nox 3?
Are there any plans to support them, like using them instead of the scraped ones?

THX
(2012-05-20, 16:31)lowfi Wrote: tiny winy request...

Is it possible to increase the height of the filemanager? Lots of unused space...

(2012-05-20, 20:28)mikkelnl Wrote: I know, no more features will be added, but maybe for a future update:

I'd love to have 1 or 2 extra 'icon panels' widgets, but in the shape of movie posters instead of squares Smile That way I can 'pin' favorite movies Wink
@ lowfi & mikkelnl: Not for 3.0.0, but could be done for future version. please post an issue on github if you want us to remember this Wink
(2012-05-21, 06:25)Rishi Wrote: Tongue Me again. One small query. Is there a way to get music genre artwork (thumbnails) working again? I had copied some jpgs directly into skin.aeon.nox/extras/genre/music/fanart, but can't see them when browsing the library>genre. Nor are they being employed anywhere else.
Must be in this folder extras/genre/music/icons/ and with extension jpg.
(2012-05-21, 07:53)mikebzh44 Wrote: Script will be OK before tonight.
Great, thx
(2012-05-21, 08:54)lostwithouthope Wrote: Hello again,

seems like my last post wasn't recognized...

So my second try ( hopefully not annoying):
Are the artist thumbs form fanart.tv supported in Aeon Nox 3?
Are there any plans to support them, like using them instead of the scraped ones?

THX
No they are not supported. No plans to do this also. Imo it's better to integrate it in a scraper then to load external artwork in the skin.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07