• 377(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
How do we change the "speaker image" in the music section?

We can change most anything, but I cannot see how to change that image. Its not ugly, just not fitting with the rest of my theme, I'd really like to change it.
win7

C:\Users\<yours>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds

here you can change picture (must be named music)

Hi,

how do i get the movie information to display when im in the covertart? i.e. at the moment i have to right click with the mouse on the movie covert to be able to select and display the movie information.

is there any key on the keyboard or on a media remote that will display this information?

Thanks
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
yes, "I".
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
After the update to Aeon Nox 3.0 i have this problem when i start to play a video form 1channel.ch or icefilms or any other internet streaming site i cannot stop the video or do anything else i always need to force close the xbmc.and there is no menu with play pause and everything else.i didnt have that problem with the 2.0 version.if somebody can help me out i would be very happy.
p.s sorry for my bad english.
(2012-05-25, 18:04)Dante Wrote: After the update to Aeon Nox 3.0 i have this problem when i start to play a video form 1channel.ch or icefilms or any other internet streaming site i cannot stop the video or do anything else i always need to force close the xbmc.and there is no menu with play pause and everything else.i didnt have that problem with the 2.0 version.if somebody can help me out i would be very happy.

I have the exact same issue with PseudoTV - once I start it, the keyboard/remote stops working. I can't pause, stop, etc. - it's like the controls are frozen. This wasn't an issue with 2.0.
(2012-05-26, 04:12)spiffyjim Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 18:04)Dante Wrote: After the update to Aeon Nox 3.0 i have this problem when i start to play a video form 1channel.ch or icefilms or any other internet streaming site i cannot stop the video or do anything else i always need to force close the xbmc.and there is no menu with play pause and everything else.i didnt have that problem with the 2.0 version.if somebody can help me out i would be very happy.

I have the exact same issue with PseudoTV - once I start it, the keyboard/remote stops working. I can't pause, stop, etc. - it's like the controls are frozen. This wasn't an issue with 2.0.

that´s related to another bug reported here and is most probably not a skin issue, but a xbmc issue. it´s gettin investigated.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
So my xbmc box auto updated to 3.0 I guess and now all my homescreen favorite menu items are missing. And when I go to add them back through the editor I don't even see anything like 'FAV1' listed. How can I get my favorite menu items back? All I see are CUSTOM1, etc.. And they won't let me set any of my add-ons as widgets.

EDIT: why does it always happen that right as I get fed up and post I end up figuring t out right after. Damnit..
(2012-05-26, 05:47)Knome Wrote: So my xbmc box auto updated to 3.0 I guess and now all my homescreen favorite menu items are missing. And when I go to add them back through the editor I don't even see anything like 'FAV1' listed. How can I get my favorite menu items back? All I see are CUSTOM1, etc.. And they won't let me set any of my add-ons as widgets.

of course they will. click on the CUSTOM1/2... items and set the type to whatever you want, including add-ons and widgets.
I definitely was not happy when I launched XBMC today and then the skin auto updated. I liked the look of 2.0 better and I did not enjoy my settings being wiped out.
(2012-05-26, 06:22)cheeksmonkey Wrote: I definitely was not happy when I launched XBMC today and then the skin auto updated. I liked the look of 2.0 better and I did not enjoy my settings being wiped out.

then use rollback and be happy.
As always I greatly appreciate all of the development efforts that are undertaken for the benefit of users like myself, however Nox updated to 3.0 today and not really digging it (navigation is slower, lost the "eject" option from the shutdown menu for discs, etc).

How can I roll back, I was really really happy with 2.0?

(2012-05-26, 06:36)voip-ninja Wrote: As always I greatly appreciate all of the development efforts that are undertaken for the benefit of users like myself, however Nox updated to 3.0 today and not really digging it (navigation is slower, lost the "eject" option from the shutdown menu for discs, etc).

How can I roll back, I was really really happy with 2.0?

open nox addon page in addon browser and click on rollback.
First of great job as always love the look of 3.0!! But after the update i cannot use the remote during playback on atv2 ie no pause or return to menu.

I dont know if this is a limitation due to spec of atv2 but it means i cant use aeon nox 3.0.

I attempted to rollback to 2.0 as this worked fine but the option is greyed out. so i uninstalled and reinstalled 3.0 , rebooted - no joy.

I cant find a link to download 2.0 to install it manually , any ideas?

Ps remote works fine on all other skins, incl aeon nox mq3( albeit slowly). Just missing my aeon nox Sad

Thanks in advance

(2012-05-26, 06:27)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-26, 06:22)cheeksmonkey Wrote: I definitely was not happy when I launched XBMC today and then the skin auto updated. I liked the look of 2.0 better and I did not enjoy my settings being wiped out.

then use rollback and be happy.

Thanks! As a relative newb to XBMC I completely overlooked the ability to rollback. Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!
  • 377(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29