• 2(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-05-23, 07:50)reazorFX Wrote: Then I can continue. Notepad on and go.

Hope u meant Notepad++. Smile
(2012-05-23, 17:01)Japaja Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 07:50)reazorFX Wrote: Then I can continue. Notepad on and go.

Hope u meant Notepad++. Smile

the only true! I hope there will soon be +++ Tongue
TEST-VERSION.
I add a try-out download link on page 1
That's pretty good Big Grin Maybe make some transparency on the background of the cover so that more of the fanart can be seen?

Cheers
i'm sorry, bit is it possible for u to upload the skin to MediaFire reazor? Rapidshare downloads extremely slowly for me. :S
(2012-05-27, 16:43)Shinu Wrote: i'm sorry, bit is it possible for u to upload the skin to MediaFire reazor? Rapidshare downloads extremely slowly for me. :S

have added google.code link on page 1 Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
(2012-05-27, 14:55)nemulate Wrote: That's pretty good Big Grin Maybe make some transparency on the background of the cover so that more of the fanart can be seen?

Cheers

jup will be change

greetz

edit: looks really better!

is it okay if i switch completely to google.code or if someone wishes rapidshareHuh
(2012-05-27, 20:06)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 14:55)nemulate Wrote: That's pretty good Big Grin Maybe make some transparency on the background of the cover so that more of the fanart can be seen?

Cheers

jup will be change

greetz

Cool, look forward to trying the new version when it's ready Big Grin
Update:
-Fixed transparency
-Sort Movie, TV-Show, Music-Info
-Sub-Menu edit.
-Clean up Media an XML´s
After a few animation tests (thanks Hitcher, `Black and phil65) i have found a solution for the switch seasons to episodes make more elegant.

I have update on my Google-Code.

enjoy it
things seem to be coming along nicely reazorFX. animation look really nice. i'm sure once it's done, it will be amongst the more beautiful skins for xbmc. Nod

i'm curious though, is ur intention to make an exact port of the mediaportal, or do u intend to put ur own twists and ideas aesthetically?
This latest version is much more smoother, looking forward to the next one Big Grin
Any plans to use google code svn ?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
@ Shinu: I would like to have a own touch. To implement some of my own ideas. There are already suggestions? Wink

@ Nemulate: thx

@ Bandelguy: yes next time, when the most things done. I think at Alpha Release.
(2012-05-31, 18:18)reazorFX Wrote: @ Shinu: I would like to have a own touch. To implement some of my own ideas. There are already suggestions? Wink

Sure, I always have suggestion. Nod I may give some during the weekend.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20